Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,310 members, 7,887,921 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:29 PM

Scott Ritter On Nato's Nuclear Exercises; Situation Between Belarus And Poland; - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Scott Ritter On Nato's Nuclear Exercises; Situation Between Belarus And Poland; (740 Views)

Poland "Ready" To Host NATO Nuclear Weapons, President Andrzej Duda Says / Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War / Finnish And Swedish Leaders To Hold Joint Press Conference On NATO Membership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scott Ritter On Nato's Nuclear Exercises; Situation Between Belarus And Poland; by rottennaija(m): 9:15am On Oct 13, 2022

Re: Scott Ritter On Nato's Nuclear Exercises; Situation Between Belarus And Poland; by rottennaija(m): 9:16am On Oct 13, 2022
Russia Nuclear Doctrine

Re: Scott Ritter On Nato's Nuclear Exercises; Situation Between Belarus And Poland; by rottennaija(m): 9:18am On Oct 13, 2022
Future of Ukraine

Re: Scott Ritter On Nato's Nuclear Exercises; Situation Between Belarus And Poland; by rottennaija(m): 9:20am On Oct 13, 2022
Polish Troops in Ukraine

Re: Scott Ritter On Nato's Nuclear Exercises; Situation Between Belarus And Poland; by PurpleHouse(m): 10:17am On Oct 13, 2022
Good analysis.
What do you make of this @rottennaija

Whereas this all headed?
Re: Scott Ritter On Nato's Nuclear Exercises; Situation Between Belarus And Poland; by rottennaija(m): 11:43am On Oct 13, 2022
PurpleHouse:
Good analysis.
What do you make of this @rottennaija

Whereas this all headed?

It scares the shit out of me. I don't think we are heading anywhere good. I'm watching this Tulsi Gabbard and I'm thinking, we are in the last season of game of thrones, the last 2 episodes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAfwpfUBw1M
Re: Scott Ritter On Nato's Nuclear Exercises; Situation Between Belarus And Poland; by PurpleHouse(m): 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
rottennaija:

It scares the shit out of me. I don't think we are heading anywhere good. I'm watching this Tulsi Gabbard and I'm thinking, we are in the last season of game of thrones, the last 2 episodes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAfwpfUBw1M

Something tells me NATO is prepare for the worst case scenerio, and they plan to take Russia unawares with this their false Deterence. They are planing someing evil against Russia.

And to me, that's a huge gamble. The lack of respect for Russia, a Nuclear power, is downright arrogance from NATO. This game will not end well. In months to come, there might be war.
Re: Scott Ritter On Nato's Nuclear Exercises; Situation Between Belarus And Poland; by rottennaija(m): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
PurpleHouse:

Something tells me NATO is prepare for the worst case scenerio, and they plan to take Russia unawares with this their false Deterence. They are planing someing evil against Russia.

And to me, that's a huge gamble. The lack of respect for Russia, a Nuclear power, is downright arrogance from NATO. This game will not end well. In months to come, there might be war.

I think all these their talks about nuclear war is to disarm Russia readiness, so that they can strike Russia. Things are really going so bad for them in Ukraine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scott Ritter On Nato's Nuclear Exercises; Situation Between Belarus And Poland; by PurpleHouse(m): 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
rottennaija:

I think all these their talks about nuclear war is to disarm Russia readiness, so that they can strike Russia. Things are really going so bad for them in Ukraine.

Exactly, my thoughts too.

If not for Putin's gentleman war games, this war would have long ended. That's why im kinda mad at him to trying to play a statesman to people who want to defeat him and steal his country's resources. The aim of the west (NATO) is to put Putin aside and crush Russia forever, nothing else. You don't play gentle war with such people. You eat them by making Ukraine your footstool.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scott Ritter On Nato's Nuclear Exercises; Situation Between Belarus And Poland; by rottennaija(m): 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
PurpleHouse:

Exactly, my thoughts too.

If not for Putin's gentleman war games, this war would have long ended. That's why im kinda mad at him to trying to play a statesman to people who want to defeat him and steal his country's resources. The aim of the west (NATO) is to put Putin aside and crush Russia forever, nothing else. You don't play gentle war with such people. You eat them by making Ukraine your footstool.

You know a new world is coming and it's coming really soon. Countries are waiting, seeing who will come out on top (I believe majority wants the US to collapse so they can go their way) and so align with the strongest.

The west is doing everything to paint Putin as a mad man, in the worst possible way so that they can assassinate his character (basically cancel culture) when in reality, it's Russia they are contending it.

Putin has to show just cause why if any country wants to follow him (Russia), that he is indeed a rational being.

In many ways, I feel he would have lost the sympathy of many other countries if he had gone with a sledge hammer. While he has lost troops, weapons etc, but it makes sense. By the time this war is over, many countries will be lining behind Russian weapons and Air Defense. People are seriously seeing how good Russia weapons are.

Russia isn't fighting this war in the field alone, this war is fought in 3 arenas.
1. Kinetic
2. Economic
3. Information

Russia is winning all 3. The west appears to win the information war (only for few days or months) but they eventually lose it as more information appears. I feel by the this is over, US will be so down they cannot take in China.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scott Ritter On Nato's Nuclear Exercises; Situation Between Belarus And Poland; by PurpleHouse(m): 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
rottennaija:

You know a new world is coming and it's coming really soon. Countries are waiting, seeing who will come out on top (I believe majority wants the US to collapse so they can go their way) and so align with the strongest.

The west is doing everything to paint Putin as a mad man, in the worst possible way so that they can assassinate his character (basically cancel culture) when in reality, it's Russia they are contending it.

Putin has to show just cause why if any country wants to follow him (Russia), that he is indeed a rational being.

In many ways, I feel he would have lost the sympathy of many other countries if he had gone with a sledge hammer. While he has lost troops, weapons etc, but it makes sense. By the time this war is over, many countries will be lining behind Russian weapons and Air Defense. People are seriously seeing how good Russia weapons are.

Russia isn't fighting this war in the field alone, this war is fought in 3 arenas.
1. Kinetic
2. Economic
3. Information

Russia is winning all 3. The west appears to win the information war (only for few days or months) but they eventually lose it as more information appears. I feel by the this is over, US will be so down they cannot take in China.

You're very correct.

I like your realism and submissions here. I always follow your post too. Cheers boss!

2 Likes

Re: Scott Ritter On Nato's Nuclear Exercises; Situation Between Belarus And Poland; by rottennaija(m): 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
PurpleHouse:

You're very correct.

I like your realism and submissions here. I always follow your post too. Cheers boss!
Thanks
Re: Scott Ritter On Nato's Nuclear Exercises; Situation Between Belarus And Poland; by rottennaija(m): 6:29am On Oct 15, 2022
PurpleHouse:

You're very correct.

What do you think about this tweet?

Re: Scott Ritter On Nato's Nuclear Exercises; Situation Between Belarus And Poland; by PurpleHouse(m): 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
rottennaija:

What do you think about this tweet?

My opinion is that most of European citizens are begining to see how toxic Ukrainians are, and how pretentious, dramatic, and controlling they try to play the victim card when they are very aggressive people. The case of Elon Musk is a good example. How can you put someone who helped your country in a death wishlist?

Puttin being patient though can work in two ways, he could allow Ukraine regroup and counter later persistently, or he could crush them once and for all. But I think he wants the world to see that he is giving them time to change their ways so that when he stokes them the world will say he tried his best. But Bleep that. Ukraine needs to be destroyed so that NATO will have nothing to regroup and use again in another 10years from now against Russia. Beat them to surrender and make their country useless to everyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

USA General Said It Will Be ‘difficult’ To Eject Russian Troops From Ukraine / Ukraine War: Russian Reservists Fighting With Shovels - UK Defence Ministry / 'go Hang' - Mugabe's Message To The West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.