Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,350 members, 7,978,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:35 PM

Stop Waiting For The Government!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stop Waiting For The Government!!! (224 Views)

Dangote Calls Off Plan To Invest In Steel, Discouraged By The Government & Cabal / Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) / Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Waiting For The Government!!! by Beegee21(m): 9:59am On Oct 13, 2022
ASUU Chairman said that they've seen the light at the end of the tunnel...

And I was wondering what kinda light... But my curiosity should be resolved by Thursday when they will meet with whoever dey want to meet with �‍♂

Same way, there's a light at the end of this message's tunnel.

Not like ASUU guys own but something that will be clear and easy to understand...

Ofcos, I'm not ur church pastor so I'm not here to preach to you..
Neither am I your favorite Comedian, so I'm not here to shout "phoooto �" in the voice of oga sabinus.
Not to ask u to "gettat abeg" in the voice of brainjotter.

Or to exclaim "fantabulous, you're doing well" in the voice of Macaroni.

I'm not also here to ask you to bring 2 people like Mama Uka's boi wey don waka tire bringing 2 pple..
code is 24hrsdiscount

I'm here to help you start Affiliate Marketing in a more cheaper and get BEST way.

The things I'll be teaching you are working strategies. They're what guys have been using to make money here as Affiliates.

Affiliate Billionaires course is selling for 30k currently unlike others

Don't procrastinate to later join a wrong hand that won't have ur time.

If this is what u wana do, here's the best way to start it and have a relaxed mind that you're with a COACH.

This tunnel's light was found in the middle and not at this end.. So if u need it and you've skipped this message, oya scroll up for the twenty-four hrs deal!

Contact me to get started

+2348068804907

Don't dm me if you're already an affiliate marketer, also don't contact me if you're not serious minded.. please

(1) (Reply)

Start A Business With Just N5,500 & Thank Me Later / Sending Money From China To Nigeria / C3004matic Mecedez Benz Available For Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.