Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,508 members, 7,929,657 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 06:57 PM

See How I Made This Delicious Buns (pics And Video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See How I Made This Delicious Buns (pics And Video) (907 Views)

Team Puff-puff Or Team Buns: Which One Are You? (pictures) / Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat / Checkout This Delicious Frog Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How I Made This Delicious Buns (pics And Video) by DiomaKitchen: 10:17am On Oct 13, 2022
Hello everyone
Buns is one of the easiest snack you can make and enjoy in the comfort of your home. Below is the recipe for the buns :
BUNS RECIPE
flour 4 cups
sugar 1/2 cups
salt 1 teaspoon
baking powder 3 teaspoon
powdered nutmeg 1/2 teaspoon
butter 4 tablespoon
eggs 4
powdered milk 4 tablespoon
water
vegetable oil for frying

Video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7e4JdED4cU

1 Share

Re: See How I Made This Delicious Buns (pics And Video) by Ihavethingstodo: 11:27am On Oct 13, 2022
Looks crunchy and good

Give me a bowl and a bottle of fanta!
Re: See How I Made This Delicious Buns (pics And Video) by DiomaKitchen: 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:
Looks crunchy and good

Thanks smiley

Give me a bowl and a bottle of fanta!
Correct and the fanta has to be very chilled grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Be Sure Of The Water You Drink. Get A Distiller! / Diet Food To Keep You In Shape And Young Forever ! / Akward Combination Of Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.