Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,711 members, 7,882,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:28 AM

Moment Boyfriend Stopped His Babe From Running To Meet Male Celebrity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moment Boyfriend Stopped His Babe From Running To Meet Male Celebrity (1316 Views)

Meet The Busty OAP Every Ghanian Male Celebrity Wants To Be Interviewed By / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls / Can A Good Header Collect Babe From Someone With Big D*ck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Boyfriend Stopped His Babe From Running To Meet Male Celebrity by obafemiawoga: 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPEM5nZeUCM

A video which surfaced on social media captures the moment a lady nearly abandoned her boyfriend for a male celebrity.

The couple could be seen seated in a stadium while waiting for an event to start, however, during that time, a celebrity showed up at the venue.

He then waved at ladies in the crowd, and some got up from their seats to run up towards him. It was gathered that the video was recorded in Ghana.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Moment Boyfriend Stopped His Babe From Running To Meet Male Celebrity by marlow1962(m): 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
Celebrities now feeling like demi gods (haha pathetic).

I have been to show wer Davido was present, if u see the way ppl wer killing demselves cus they want to take pix wit him ( I just shake my head, lock up dy smoke my loud).

I should now start tripping for my fellow human all cus he’s more popular (nah I can’t do that)
This is no hate post.
Imagine am wit my babe now, and she sees a celebrity ( she cun lev me run go meet am all cus na celebrity), she better follow the celebrity go house.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Boyfriend Stopped His Babe From Running To Meet Male Celebrity by Lalami3232(m): 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
grin grin
Re: Moment Boyfriend Stopped His Babe From Running To Meet Male Celebrity by Fahvvy: 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
Na man you be @ marlow1962

I thought I was the only one with this ideology undecided...

I have ABSOLUTELY no issues with celebrities, I mean, they have refined themselves to the point where they have become public figures and that takes real zeal and tenacity and thus should be celebrated...

However...
If my partner were to leave me and run after a celebrity, that'll be the end...

I know ladies will see this and call it "insecurity" and all, but fact is, you can't be with me and act like a crazed lunatic because of another man, that's disrespectful...

So rather than swallow your disrespect, I'd best let you go instantly undecided...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Boyfriend Stopped His Babe From Running To Meet Male Celebrity by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
Tbh i think I’m the only one that celebrities don’t freak
Re: Moment Boyfriend Stopped His Babe From Running To Meet Male Celebrity by Authoreety: 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
I don't think I can date anyone so dumb to that level....

The dumbness must show up before this kinda incidence.

1 Like

Re: Moment Boyfriend Stopped His Babe From Running To Meet Male Celebrity by ObalendeCMS: 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
I remember when I saw reminisce at domino’s pizza, some guys were rushing for pictures, I just sit down dey press my phone while calculating how my account balance go be after ordering for 2 boxes of pizza and other rubbish for my exgyal. Na so the bro dey look me like “who be dis guy, shey he no sabi me ni?” Thank God say my x then na home girl, she no even know the bros. I will trip for Elon, Gates, and the likes. Not nigerian yeyebrity. Lol

1 Like

Re: Moment Boyfriend Stopped His Babe From Running To Meet Male Celebrity by banku: 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
Make it easier for them.

After one night stand, she or he has no where to return to.

(1) (Reply)

Searching For A Soulmate For A Brother. / Thread Of Celebrities Breakups That Shocked The World / Stop Sending Money To Girls If You Are Aboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.