Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,609 members, 7,944,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:54 AM

I Want To Go Into Vehicle Repairs , Your Opinion Is Needed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Want To Go Into Vehicle Repairs , Your Opinion Is Needed (469 Views)

Motomatic Limited: Professional Vehicle Repairs In Abuja / Professional Vehicle Repairs In Abuja @ 50% Off / Repairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Go Into Vehicle Repairs , Your Opinion Is Needed by countryarmy: 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
I was told they have Japanese and German mechanics in Nigeria, don't know which one to go for , please what's the advantages and disadvantages of both so I know where to start from , I really wanna become an expert on the most lucrative one, please your opinion might be a life changer.
Should I go for the Japanese or German, I have no idea at all.
Re: I Want To Go Into Vehicle Repairs , Your Opinion Is Needed by RZArecta(m): 8:45am On Oct 14, 2022
countryarmy:
I was told they have Japanese and German mechanics in Nigeria, don't know which one to go for , please what's the advantages and disadvantages of both so I know where to start from , I[b]really wanna become an expert on the most lucrative[/b] one, please your opinion might be a life changer.
Should I go for the Japanese or German, I have no idea at all.
the highlighted is a confirmatory red flag to me because if you were serious about becoming a mechanic, you wouldn't waste your time coming to Nairaland to ask questions instead of looking for a well equipped garage to make enquiries. Secondly, someone who is interested in being a mechanic must first of all have a passion for fixing cars, the car origin or how lucrative it is to fix them is secondary
Re: I Want To Go Into Vehicle Repairs , Your Opinion Is Needed by doggedfighter(f): 11:03am On Oct 14, 2022
RZArecta:
the highlighted is a confirmatory red flag to me because if you were serious about becoming a mechanic, you wouldn't waste your time coming to Nairaland to ask questions instead of looking for a well equipped garage to make enquiries. Secondly, someone who is interested in being a mechanic must first of all have a passion for fixing cars, the car origin or how lucrative it is to fix them is secondary

You people and passion.

Lucrativity pays bill, please

While I agree with you on locating a garage for enquiries, Nairaland is okay too because we have mechanics and all sorts here so they should know too.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Neatly / What Class Of Driver's License Do I Need To Be Able Drive This? / Motor Vehicle Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.