Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,627 members, 7,878,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima (84807 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s / Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos / Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by jojothaiv(m): 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
Factfinder1:
We want better leaders not better handwriting
E be like say dem don soak the cane wey OP go chop inside kerosine, which kain coordination be this abeg.
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Monday60655(m): 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
So Shetima's handwriting is now the campaign extraordinary strategy Garba Shehu advised APC to adopt to defeat the indefatigable candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi.
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
lhordspy:
You think he is your regular almajiri?
no,he's bokoharam
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by edungene7: 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
boko commander with designer handwriting who hand writing help
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by udemzyudex(m): 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
Westin make we use handwriting do?
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by viodemus: 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2022
is he also advocating for education for the people in the north, or is he all about Islamic education like bh and hisba?

I believe if given the right foundation, many illiterates in the north and even the south, will come up and add value to the society.

Islamic or even Christian knowledge alone is not a solid foundation for any society.
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Legendguy(m): 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
Northeners have good hand writing as a result of their Islamic school upbringing
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Pic: Beautiful Handwriting of Kashim Shettima
What's even wrong with some persons? So, can you please tell how relevant this handwriting is to Nigerians?
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by osaweseforme(m): 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
I don't care. He is still a terrorist keeper
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
And so? Should we fry water?
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by ImperialYoruba: 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
Nobody in entire Anambra can write this fine.

Their writing is loud and uncouth, like their mouth. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Samueltemi337(m): 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
chrisxxx:
There is no doubt about Shetima being a very brilliant soul. If not for the kind of politics we play here I see no reason why someone like him would be a deputy to Tinubu.
Because he get fine hand writing Suddenly he is a brilliant soul
no wonder Nigeria dey this mess undecided

1 Like

Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by am5635: 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
pls can you show a video clip when he was writing this tribute?
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by adventisty: 8:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
Source??
How are we sure this handwriting could be credited to him and not a kind of propaganda?
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Timatayo1: 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
This one na hand writing.. this writing na him yoruba dey call Adiye kowe oyinbo kaati
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Moh247: 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
Jim Ovia made him a director at zenith bank because he is exceptionaly brilliant
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by senteugene: 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
Omo o mo iwe, iya e lo ni handwriting... For those that don't understand yoruba it means December 25th is Xmas
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Illegal1(m): 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
Jennifer663:
Cute

wow....dis my 1st tym of seeing u agree to anytin dat has to do with Apc member..
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by SMEpromote: 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
So we now celebrate someone's hand writing as a achievement. Ok.. The thud even looks like something electronically generated.
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Gubioma: 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
lhordspy:
Dan Borno.…..(Kanuri boy)

We kanuri people inherited good calligraphy from our ancestors.

Shikenan nagode
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Bluntguy: 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
adecz:
undecided

☹️☹️☹️If I dey chop better food with billions
of stolen public funds in my accounts
across the globe, my handwriting for
better pass this one ..☹️☹️☹️

Studies have also shown that dumb
people usually have good handwriting,
that is why you never see doctors with
good handwriting. grin
It shall be well with you
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Nonexisting1: 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
Okay he's got a very nice handwriting, let's vote for APC then. Mtchew
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
chrisxxx:
There is no doubt about Shetima being a very brilliant soul. If not for the kind of politics we play here I see no reason why someone like him would be a deputy to Tinubu.

Brilliant for handwriting
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Treadway: 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
blamingthedevil:
shouldn't that be October 13, 2022??

At the end of the day, O lule noni..lol

Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Uchesis: 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
The jagaban was suppose to write the condolence note but because his hands are always shaking, he asked his oga Shettima to write it instead. If you know you know grin
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Pat081: 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
everythinggirly:
Beautiful handwriting, looks like a lady with a pretty face. Lol.
you are bad ooo beautiful lady without a brain abi APC always comes up with different things every day
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Verysmart101: 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
lhordspy:

So we should vote them cos of handwriting right?
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by okofians(m): 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
chrisxxx:
You are also not aware of the caliber of person Tinubu is...He is also a book warmer
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Pat081: 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
Will this may ASUU call off
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by fof1: 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Beautiful Handwriting that Conscripted Youngmen into Boko Haram Terrorism? HARAM TO EDUCATION,SO HOW DID HE GET HIS HAND WRITING, PLS? To Hell with these Politically Deceitful Schemings,Pls
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by lhordspy: 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
Gubioma:
Dan Borno.…..(Kanuri boy)

We kanuri people inherited good calligraphy from our ancestors.

Shikenan nagode

Yea sir.

I love your girls, walahi.
The shuwara girls.. embarassed very pretty.

Will like to visit bornu one day.
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by franchasofficia: 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
chrisxxx:
Most of you are so ignorant.

The grestest mistake Nigerians will ever make is electing Tinubu/Shettima as President and VP in 2023.

Shettima is a dangerous man, a known terrorist himself.

A friend from an LGA in Borno was telling me today that he wont be voting in 2023. I told him to vote Peter Obi he said he doesn't believe in Peter Obi's ability to effect the kind of changes needed in Nigeria, that senate and reps will Frustrate Obi. I said lets try him, he said he is not convinced.

I asked him does that mean u will vote for Tinubu then, he spoke one raw Hausa mixed with Arabic which i didn't understand but from how he screamed it means God forbid to me.

He said Nigerians don't know who Shettima is. That Borno people hate Shettima, that I should forget media hype. That Shettima destroyed Borno. That if Nigerians know what they know about Shettima that Nigerians will stone Shettima to death. He said even though he is Kanuri that he will never support Shettima.

He said if not for corruption about Atiku that Atiku is the best after Kwankwaso.

I told him to vote Kwankwaso na he said its a waste of vote that he wont vote.

But online babies like una think its about handwriting and wearing sneakers with suit that makes Shettima a wonderful leader.

Una eyes go soon clear sha, gullible citizens of a dying nation angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari To Effect Nigerian Governors’ Lockdown Decision Monday - Daily Post / Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) / APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.