Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,251 members, 7,947,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:05 PM

Buying A Land In Badagry, Lagos State - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Buying A Land In Badagry, Lagos State (428 Views)

Investing On Land Or Buying A Car For Uber: Which Is The Better? / Good Returns On Investment In Acres Of Land At Badagry, Lagos. / Good Return On Investment In Acres Of Land on Owode-Apa road, Badagry, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying A Land In Badagry, Lagos State by Jackossky(m): 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
One thing about investment is, the higher the risk, the higher the profit. There are people that makes money off real estate, don't let me Google the worth of that Industry

If you are in Nigeria and have upto 2 million naira, why not get a land in Badagry? I don't know why people are sleeping on this

Did you hear of the seaport approval? Do you know that Lagos state has to cite it's Polytechnic to either Epe or Badagry(Most probable choice)

There are so many opportunities scattered in that coastal city, lands in Badagry is not yet on the high end, expanse of land you can ask an estate surveyor to help you with

If you don't take advantage now, prepare to regret tomorrow.

Badagry shares border with Benin Republic, you don't have to worry about security. People in Badagry complain of too much security; from Custom to Air force, Navies, immigration, Nafdac, police, you name it

So, you don't have to worry about kidnapping. No place for them to hide, Badagry is one of the most peaceful place to stay in Lagos, you won't have to bother about traffic either

If you have a business; you can relocate it there. One of the bane of staying in Badagry is the roads, well, good thing, it's getting fixed and the roads are better now. Government is working round the clock to fix the road

Adron Homes is making a killing there

I am not an estate developer, so, don't think I'm doing this for commission

If you have any reservation, pen it on the comment section.

My name is Sola and I'm into paypal creation and funding.
Re: Buying A Land In Badagry, Lagos State by Jackossky(m): 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
Invest now, or just lose it.

I feel it's a good investment with more than 50% ROI in 3-7 years. It's called strategic buying. Hey! It's your choice, if you have better use for your money, why not? THE GOAL IS TO BECOME RICH AFTERALL

(1) (Reply)

Located Behind Lekki Free Trade Zone Ibeju Lekki / Get Some FREE GOLD Here !!! / Sunset At Ox-bow Lake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.