Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,739 members, 7,945,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses (4114 Views)

Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party / Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase / Five Top Politicians That Will Spend Christmas In Jail(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by esivue007(m): 11:10am On Oct 14, 2022
BentizilL:
You should also make a list of the politicians that'll be useless if Peter Obi lose undecided
na Nigerians go lose most....
Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by Didijiji: 11:41am On Oct 14, 2022
duro4chang:
Post your own certificate here for us to see and confirm because I suspect you.
mumu
Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by AlwaysGreen60: 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
Good evening everyone, I'm George by name and I'm here to share my sure odds with you guys

I have sure and trusted 2 odds for payment after winning

The games are 100% sure and it's guarantee you 100% winning when you stake on it

There's no room for negative results on this sure 2 odds.

It's always winning and it's a kind of game you can count on

Call or chat me on WhatsApp with the number below if you're interested to participate on the sure 2odds for payment after winning

ZERO 7 ZERO 51113147
Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by Pat081: 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2022
sanusideunifier:
What do you think? Imagine Nigeria's politics without these names.
Oshiomole
Fani Kayode
Uzodimma
Dave Umahi
Keyamo
Liar Mohammed

Pls add to this list

SRJ
Omisore
Olaolu Akanb chief press to PMB
That useless man in Kano and many more
Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by lampi: 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
osohmole is already useless
Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by lereinter(m): 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
esivue007:
abeg remove aregbe,
We all know that 1 still dey play hide and seek with him like this..

Also,Sanwo Olu would win his 2nd term....

After the emergence of PO as the next president, ambode might likely be back.

Obi fifu

Never stop amazing
Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by stanisbaratheon: 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
sanusideunifier:
What do you think? Imagine Nigeria's politics without these names.
Oshiomole
Fani Kayode
Uzodimma
Dave Umahi
Keyamo
Liar Mohammed

Pls add to this list

Fani Kayode, Keyamo, and Lai mohammed can't be categorized as politician because they have never contested any election to the best of my knowledge.
Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by Coolguy34(m): 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
Let them be useless I don't care, I'm tired of this Apc Pdp recycling

OBI/DATTI

I do data entry jobs
Check my signature for my contact
Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by duro4chang(m): 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
Didijiji:
mumu
I have just spotted a dingbat
Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by springer: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
They will decamp to winning party and remain relevant
Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by Curious346: 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
Dsalvo:

By far. Tinubu winning would be the best thing ever to happen to Nigeria.
hnmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party Candidate Trails NNPP In Supplementary Kano Election / Netahanyu Just Quoted New Testament. / Nigeria Sells Her Birthright in the Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.