Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,328 members, 7,929,045 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 08:15 AM

Yusuf Datti- Biography And Political Journey - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Datti- Biography And Political Journey (292 Views)

New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / Tinubu: I Started My Political Journey At Jakande’s House / Buhari Mourns Isa Funtua, Says He Stood By Him During His Political journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yusuf Datti- Biography And Political Journey by Dailynewsreport(m): 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
Yusuf Datti is the running mate of the Labour Party Presidential candidate- Peter Obi. See what you need to know about him as complied by Daily News Report�https://www.dailynewsreport.com.ng/2022/10/yusuf-datti-biography-and-political.html

Re: Yusuf Datti- Biography And Political Journey by gabmanuel(m): 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
Watermelon
Ogwuobara ndi oria
Next VP of Nigeria.
Dattis obidiently our prayers
Re: Yusuf Datti- Biography And Political Journey by Throwback: 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
The Mauritanian genocidist was running for Presidency on PDP nomination form in 2018, then ran for Kaduna Governorship on same PDP nomination form in 2022.

He is now a saint in Labour Party, while he might still be a mole for PDP.

See his assurances to PDP as at May 2022 when he stepped down from pursuing the Kaduna gubernatorial ticket just 2days to the primary election.

He, however, said he would remain loyal to the PDP, stressing that he will not join the APC.

According to him, “I consequently hereby respectfully withdraw from the 2023 governorship contest of Kaduna State in our great party, the PDP.

I however remain loyal and supportive of the party. I pray for the day we would get our politics right for the sake of Nigeria.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/05/25/baba-ahmed-withdraws-from-kaduna-pdp-guber-race/amp/

(1) (Reply)

Did Peter Obi Copy Nnamdi Azikiwe Presidential Speech(watch This Video)? / Ihedioha Blast Hope Uzodinma: When Silence Is Not Golden / Flash Back Governors Laud Tinubu For Refurbishing Arewa House Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.