Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,789 members, 7,921,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:03 PM

What Course Of Study Is Demanded Most And Which Pays The Most - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Course Of Study Is Demanded Most And Which Pays The Most (750 Views)

I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife / He DEMANDED Dat His Wife Bury Him With All Of His Money. So She Did THIS Instead / Who Pays The Bills (husband Or Wife) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Course Of Study Is Demanded Most And Which Pays The Most by zayzee(f): 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2011
These days, education is highly in demand as schools are in search of qualified teachers. Parents are in search of qualified teachers who can tutor their children on a part time basis. NGOs prefer to employ candidates with education degree. Also, accountants are always being advertised for. Depending on the school, education or teaching now pays very well. NGOs pay well also, and most accounting outfits like KPMG, ARM etc pay very well. I know an accountant less than 25 at Pricewater who earns above 300k monthly.
So which course of study would you say is demanded the most by recruiting organization and which course of study pays the most?
Re: What Course Of Study Is Demanded Most And Which Pays The Most by xkillz(m): 9:17am On Aug 18, 2011
SOFTWARE ENGINEERING! cool
Re: What Course Of Study Is Demanded Most And Which Pays The Most by dayokanu(m): 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2011
Militancy
Re: What Course Of Study Is Demanded Most And Which Pays The Most by dayokanu(m): 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2011
zayzee:

These days, education is highly in demand as schools are in search of qualified teachers. Parents are in search of qualified teachers who can tutor their children on a part time basis. NGOs prefer to employ candidates with education degree. Also, accountants are always being advertised for. Depending on the school, education or teaching now pays very well. NGOs pay well also, and most accounting outfits like KPMG, ARM etc pay very well. I know an accountant less than 25 at Pricewater who earns above 300k monthly.
So which course of study would you say is demanded the most by recruiting organization and which course of study pays the most?

Softly softly Madam, Dont let them feed you with stories

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths Share Their Views On Child Hawking / Best Choice / Dating And Courtship In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.