Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,265 members, 7,891,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:27 AM

Doctors In The House: Help Interpret This Result - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House: Help Interpret This Result (402 Views)

A Doctor Should Help Interpret This Result. Thank You / Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria / FG To Ban Private Practice By Doctors In Public Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House: Help Interpret This Result by Tripleoluwa(m): 10:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
Hello life savers, a friend sent this to me and I don't know Jack about it. She's not my girlfriend though. We are just friends- platonic friends

Anybody with the knowledge should please please help interpret the result abeg una b4 this girl use call finish me

Re: Doctors In The House: Help Interpret This Result by JASONjnr(m): 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
You lied to that girl that your a medical doctor or a medical student and now she sent you a medical report to explain to her and you want a wider understanding of the report to go back and brag to her and probably succeed in shifting her pant......

E no go work...
Re: Doctors In The House: Help Interpret This Result by ronanjavonni: 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
[img][/img]
Re: Doctors In The House: Help Interpret This Result by ronanjavonni: 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Doctors In The House: Help Interpret This Result by Tripleoluwa(m): 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
JASONjnr:
You lied to that girl that your a medical doctor or a medical student and now she sent you a medical report to explain to her and you want a wider understanding of the report to go back and brag to her and probably succeed in shifting her pant......

E no go work...

Lol. Noooo. I met her at a formal place of work. Lol.

I have not even seen her in a long time but we keep in touch on phone almost everyday. I didn't lie that I'm a doctor o and I no touch her
Re: Doctors In The House: Help Interpret This Result by JASONjnr(m): 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
Tripleoluwa:

Lol. Noooo. I met her at a formal place of work. Lol.

I have not even seen her in a long time but we keep in touch on phone almost everyday. I didn't lie that I'm a doctor o and I no touch her

Lol ok oh....

You know how guys behave na.....

You should show any of your doctor friend... Or family doctor to help you interpret.
Re: Doctors In The House: Help Interpret This Result by Talkshealth15: 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
Do you know you can get affordable, quality health care with just your mobile phones?
On Outpost health, You can have consultations with a licensed doctors for as low as 3000 Naira, get prescribed medications which can be delivered to your door step. Get your samples for lab investigation taken by a qualified nurse in the comfort of your home, the investigation results sent to you, all at a discounted price! You don't have to skip work to be able to attend your Doctors appointment anymore, no more long waits and long queues in the hospital. And no more hospital stench! Your child is sick in the middle of the night? No worries Outpost health has got you covered!
To book for a consultation now click: https://www.outpost.health/patients to register and find a doctor who will sort out your health needs.

(1) (Reply)

Jigsimur Herbal Remedy For Chest Pain / Tired Of Life / Spidex 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.