Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,921 members, 7,890,037 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:11 AM

We Are All Sick And Mentally Deficient. Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are All Sick And Mentally Deficient. Tinubu (358 Views)

I Am In Serious Debt And Mentally Unstable - Obidient, LP Candidate / “I Am Omoluabi, I Will Not Vote For A Politically Deficient Tinubu Because He’s / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are All Sick And Mentally Deficient. Tinubu by Curious345: 6:43am On Oct 14, 2022
Buhari will not vote for tinubu � this is 100% true.
Buhari is not well ,but he is more well than the vegetative BAT.
Buhari clearly knows his ill health was directly responsible for his maladministration. Foisting a sicker tinubu on his people means doom..

Buhari's candidate was Rotimi Amaechi.. or OSIBANJO.
Tinubu was not even in the picture .. but he bribed each candidate with 500m and upended the whole thing in his favour ..

It's an insult to force Buhari to take up the role as his PCC Charman. For heaven sake ,Buhari does not like you , so he cannot advertise you ...

Tinubu and keyamo are hoping to capitalize on the bigots and nepotist to win this election .. I hope the idiots who they rely on> get a brain just in time to dissapoint them ..

We have a list of all those who are supporting tinubu .
If he wins and his leadership becomes like Buhari's leadership , we will initiate a citizen revolt and apprehend them all wherever they may be .

Period

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are All Sick And Mentally Deficient. Tinubu by successmatters(m): 6:43am On Oct 14, 2022
grin

Let me park my barrow here,

2 Likes

Re: We Are All Sick And Mentally Deficient. Tinubu by Obamaofusa: 6:44am On Oct 14, 2022
Curious345:
Buhari will not vote for tinubu � this is 100% true.
Buhari is not well ,but he is more well than the vegetative BAT.
Buhari clearly knows his ill health was directly responsible for his maladministration. Foisting a sicker tinubu on his people means doom..

Buhari's candidate was Rotimi Amaechi.. or OSIBANJO.
Tinubu was not even in the picture .. but he bribed each candidate with 500m and upended the whole thing in his favour ..

It's an insult to force Buhari to take up the role as his PCC Charman. For heaven sake ,Buhari does not like you , so he cannot advertise you ...

Tinubu and keyamo are hoping to capitalize on the bigots and nepotist to win this election .. I hope the idiots who they rely on get a brain just in time to dissapoint them ..

We have a list of all those who are supporting tinubu .
If he wins and his leadership becomes like Buhari's leadership , we will initiate a citizen revolt and apprehend them all wherever they may be .

Period
Early morning wailing.

1 Like

Re: We Are All Sick And Mentally Deficient. Tinubu by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 14, 2022
Tinubu love's problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are All Sick And Mentally Deficient. Tinubu by TINUBUISMAD: 6:51am On Oct 14, 2022
Thunder fire Tilumbu and his useless and senseless urchins

5 Likes

Re: We Are All Sick And Mentally Deficient. Tinubu by Mrfixitt(m): 6:52am On Oct 14, 2022
Tinubu is a huge calamity

2 Likes

Re: We Are All Sick And Mentally Deficient. Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 6:53am On Oct 14, 2022
This one needs to go to early morning toilet first... there's too much shit in the brain

2 Likes

Re: We Are All Sick And Mentally Deficient. Tinubu by successmatters(m): 6:59am On Oct 14, 2022
Okoroawusa:
This one needs to go to early morning toilet first... there's too much shit in the brain

His aides will help him stand up so he can go to the toilet, he cannot help himself except he is helped. grin

1 Like

Re: We Are All Sick And Mentally Deficient. Tinubu by WibusJaga: 7:00am On Oct 14, 2022

Electing Thïefnubu is like lighting a cigarette where a petrol tanker has fallen & spilled its contents. cool
Re: We Are All Sick And Mentally Deficient. Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 7:02am On Oct 14, 2022
successmatters:

His aides will help him stand up so he can go to the toilet, he cannot help himself except he is helped. grin
I was referring to the Op

1 Like

Re: We Are All Sick And Mentally Deficient. Tinubu by genesishouse: 7:07am On Oct 14, 2022
Your and your sick BAT should go and have your treatment first before coming for elections.
BAT is sick, weak and feeble.
Re: We Are All Sick And Mentally Deficient. Tinubu by gozmok1(m): 7:12am On Oct 14, 2022
okay I have reduced it to two, I challenge any aGbado youth to show us 2 pictures of yekini Amoda commissioning project during his 8 years as a governor.

IF YOU CAN DO IT I WILL CEASE TO BE OBIDIENT .... I WILL CAMPAIGN FOR YEKINI
Re: We Are All Sick And Mentally Deficient. Tinubu by Obidient4life3: 7:13am On Oct 14, 2022
Recruit 50 million youths! Oga na you dey mentally deficient!

(1) (Reply)

Just See The Nonsense I Posted Many Years Ago / Powerful Southeast Senator Drops Bombshell, Says “nigeria Is At War” / How Rico Swavey Died: Hospital Staffs Making Videos And Laughing On Rico Swavey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.