Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,349 members, 7,937,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:04 PM

Making $1,000 Dollars Via Amazon KDP Is Scam Jhoor! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Making $1,000 Dollars Via Amazon KDP Is Scam Jhoor! (411 Views)

$1.8M: Massive 6 Bedroom Detached Home For Sale In Ikate, Lekki(Photos) / Inside Davido's $1,500,000 Mansion In Banana Island Lagos (pictures, Video) / Aerial Photos Of Eko Atlantic City Where Apartment Cost $1.1million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making $1,000 Dollars Via Amazon KDP Is Scam Jhoor! by OvanungSam: 7:56am On Oct 14, 2022
This was what my friend Tolu said when I told him that I had just made a round figure of a 1,000$ via Amazon KDP

❌ Without running ads
❌ Without being in people's DM practically begging them to buy what I was selling
❌ Without sending email broadcast list

He didn't believe until I showed him my account

I'm sure you're like Tolu who's wondering how you can earn on Amazon KDP. Chill! I'll tell you

The only thing you need to do to earn in dollars is by publishing books (journals, literatures, diaries etc) and then sweet Amazon puts out your books in the faces of more than 2million people around the world from different countries for FREE (dis wan na free sweet marketing oooh)

And you know what!??
1) Creating Ebooks or low content books doesn't take lots of time.

2) It doesn't require any previous experience, it's what you can start in the next 24hrs if you get the guide for it.

3) It doesn't cost lot of money to get started - If you have your smartphone, you are good.

4) It doesn't require any writing skills whatsoever... Your secondary school knowledge is all you need.

Now there's a good news?

I will be showing you how you can get started like millions of Nigerians are currently doing

You will learn how to build a system that helps you manage time, Publish to the market and create a passive income system.

Want to rake in $500-$1000 monthly on Amazon?

Click on this link now to get access to this opportunity (link would be pulled down in 1hr)!!!
https://joedigitalhub.carrd.co/

WhatsApp me: 07030580125

Re: Making $1,000 Dollars Via Amazon KDP Is Scam Jhoor! by ucheheart(m): 8:19am On Oct 14, 2022
Amazon kdp, latest scam of this generation. If truly you are making millions as you claim, you will be so focused on it that you won't even have time to sell eBook on amazon kdp.

Let's call a spade a spade.

I rather trade forex or bet9ja than waste my time on Amazon kdp.

1 Like

Re: Making $1,000 Dollars Via Amazon KDP Is Scam Jhoor! by OvanungSam: 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
ucheheart:
Amazon kdp, latest scam of this generation. If truly you are making millions as you claim, you will be so focused on it that you won't even have time to sell eBook on amazon kdp.

grin grin cheesy Forex
Yeah right
And end up loosing all your money

Forex is not easy sir/ma

Unlike Amazon, it is very easy to earn and it is not an investment platform where one will have to start praying that the coin doesn't increase or whatever
Re: Making $1,000 Dollars Via Amazon KDP Is Scam Jhoor! by OvanungSam: 9:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
Wow!

Don't sleep on this offer guys!

Amazon KDP course going going

Join the train now!
https://joedigitalhub.carrd.co
Re: Making $1,000 Dollars Via Amazon KDP Is Scam Jhoor! by FoolishBoy419: 5:19am On Oct 22, 2022
ucheheart:

Exactly. You see people claiming to make hundreds of dollars per month while still trying DAILY to make 40-100k a month from "teaching " KDP. I just laugh and pray that Amazon doesn't get tired of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Making $1,000 Dollars Via Amazon KDP Is Scam Jhoor! by OvanungSam: 7:04am On Oct 22, 2022
FoolishBoy419:

Exactly. You see people claiming to make hundreds of dollars per month while still trying DAILY to make 40-100k a month from "teaching " KDP. I just laugh and pray that Amazon doesn't get tired of Nigerians.

These are the set of people that will still enter DMs and be looking for urgent 2k to borrow

Oga the year is almost coming to an end

You better do something to change your financial story rather than leading others astray
Re: Making $1,000 Dollars Via Amazon KDP Is Scam Jhoor! by FoolishBoy419: 11:56am On Oct 22, 2022
OvanungSam:

These are the set of people that will still enter DMs and be looking for urgent 2k to borrow

Oga the year is almost coming to an end

You better do something to change your financial story rather than leading others astray

Lol. In addition to my offline businesses, I still do this KDP thing that you are doing. I usually make $150-200 per month selling erotic romance novellas on the platform which is not much but at least I don't claim to be what I'm not. I am also sure that you don't make a THIRD of what you are claiming to make on KDP from your so-called mentorship.

Yes, some make a lot of money and still teach others but they don't try to sell their courses with such intensity. They don't treat it as a do or die affair and also, they don't mislead others with next-to-ZERO writing skills into thinking they can make it.

Unless one is creating low-content books (which require a bit of artistic skills, Advertisement, and LUCK to succeed), you need a good command of English language to make anything reasonable.

If you are not going to pay for ads, you need to publish good books consistently under a pen name if you want to even smell $100 talk more of $1000. This has been my challenge with the business because I face a lot of distractions and I tend waste time playing PS4 or doing nonsense online rather than writing stories.

So my advice for you is to stop leading others astray by convincing them that they can easily do what you cannot do on KDP. You only need Mozilla Firefox to generate a fake KDP reports page so do not think you can fool us here.

@all KDP is not a scam and it is 100% possible to even make Ten thousand dollars per month but do not let any of these info marketers convince you that it is easy. You need to constantly learn, constantly work, and constantly publish to make it. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Hotpoint Gas Cooker / My Landlady Says She Will Pump Water Once Every 5days Due To Increase In Tariff. / Arizon Estate Eleko Relaunched Back To The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.