Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,117 members, 7,880,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:04 PM

Now Available In Nigeria - Fertilaid For Women & Men. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Now Available In Nigeria - Fertilaid For Women & Men. (35414 Views)

Ladies Please Share Your Testimony On Fertilaid For Men / M2-tone,maca,vitex,fertilaid/blend Users Come&share Ur Experience Using Them / Fertilaid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Available In Nigeria - Fertilaid For Women & Men. by ibifemi(f): 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2011
This is to inform all our ttc couples about the availability of FertileAid for women and for men which aids conception by promoting hormonal balance including FertilCM that improves cervical mucus production; all of which play an important role in the conception process.

FertilAid for Women is a doctor-designed supplement that takes a dual approach to aiding conception. It contains a full prenatal vitamin supplement (including folic acid) as well as an herbal blend of fertility enhancing herbs that help to regulate the hormones and normalize one's cycle. This "Just Right" formula of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and herbs (such as vitex) is designed to improve your odds of conceiving.

Also included is Fertili Tea that helps those that have not had their menses for a long period of time. All @ affordable prices,

for more details @ 08020695111
Re: Now Available In Nigeria - Fertilaid For Women & Men. by velo10: 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2011
has this been NAFDAC approved b4 i recommend it?

1 Like

Re: Now Available In Nigeria - Fertilaid For Women & Men. by osuntokun(m): 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2011
this is not made in Nigeria, but have heard good stuffs about it.
Re: Now Available In Nigeria - Fertilaid For Women & Men. by ibifemi(f): 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2011
has this been NAFDAC approved b4 i recommend it?

@Velo10 - FertilAid for Women & Men are the doctor-approved, ObGyn-recommended fertility supplements designed to enhance fertility and improve reproductive health, manufactured in the USA in a certified facility and are guaranteed for quality and potency. (http://www.fertilaid.com)

I got to know about these supplements in the year 2008 during my struggle with conceiving but couldn't get it until 2010, i was opportuned to travel to the states and so i thought of how other women could benefit from this supplements.
Re: Now Available In Nigeria - Fertilaid For Women & Men. by oada: 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2011
hi, any side effects please?
Re: Now Available In Nigeria - Fertilaid For Women & Men. by ibifemi(f): 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2011
FertilAid has no side effects, it's a nutritional-herbal supplement. It increases sperm count and motility in men while it optimize fertility for women.
Re: Now Available In Nigeria - Fertilaid For Women & Men. by ibifemi(f): 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2011
Sorry i meant increase sperm count. Thank you
Re: Now Available In Nigeria - Fertilaid For Women & Men. by camrygmail: 2:32am On Aug 24, 2011
hi ibifemi, i am really happy fertilaid is available in Naija. my husband and i both started using it in March/April and in May we got pregnant, but it was an ectopic. i have started using it again in august (had to wait a few cycles because of the Ectopic) and it helped me balance my hormones and helped with my periods. I thank God for helping find to know about it.

I have only heard good things about the multivitamin Fertilaid, however i have heard that it may take up to 3 months for it work, also seems like women with regular periods and regular ovulation cycles don't have much luck with it. So i guess it is more for women with irregular periods and cycles. (this is what i have heard, so please don't quote me)

How long did you use Fertilaid before getting a BFP(positive preg test)? Did your husband use Fertilaid for Men too? Did you use Fertile CM?
Re: Now Available In Nigeria - Fertilaid For Women & Men. by ibifemi(f): 5:06am On Aug 24, 2011
@ Camrygmail, all what you said about fertilAid is quite true to the best of my knowledge. I guess u did a lot of research about it like i did.

My husband used it for 2months (quite interesting results), while i used it for 3months plus before a BFP. I was diagnose with PCOS and i had to take progesterone to trigger AF (menses) including taking clomid to ovulate which doesn't work without adding FSH injectibles.

It is best for women with pcos, irregular period, anovulation and balances the hormone.
Re: Now Available In Nigeria - Fertilaid For Women & Men. by ibifemi(f): 5:08am On Aug 24, 2011
Yes, i did start using FertilCM in the third month, due to my being always dry.
Re: Now Available In Nigeria - Fertilaid For Women & Men. by Honeycity(f): 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2011
where can one get this Fertilaid and for how much?
Re: Now Available In Nigeria - Fertilaid For Women & Men. by ibifemi(f): 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2011
@ Honeycity, kindly send me a text on 08020695111. Thank you
Re: Now Available In Nigeria - Fertilaid For Women & Men. by ibifemi(f): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2011
Hi lovely people, please be informed that FertilAids products are been registered with Nafdac and the price is also reduced!

Wishing everyone a wonderful and peaceful holiday. Enjoy!!!
Re: Now Available In Nigeria - Fertilaid For Women & Men. by ibifemi(f): 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2011
To get Maca and others herbs to enhance your fertility naturally please go to the link below;
http://ibifemi-fertilityherbs..com/2011/11/order-your-prov-juicer-in-nigeria.html
Re: Now Available In Nigeria - Fertilaid For Women & Men. by ibifemi(f): 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2012
HAPPY NEW YEAR BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!!

VAGINAL DRYNESS AND INFERTILITY- Share your experience.

75% of couples who are trying-to-conceive (TTC) have increased vaginal dryness due to the stress of timed intercourse at ovulation. Unfortunately, even when not trying to conceive many women have low grade dryness issues and don’t even realize it.

Cervical mucus is needed by the body to help facilitate sperm transport to the egg. In order for conception to occur, sperm must swim through the cervix and uterus and ultimately to the fallopian tube where fertilization occurs.

Without fertile cervical mucus, it becomes very hard for sperm to reach the egg.

Our cervical mucus constantly changes throughout your cycle, increasing in quantity and becoming clear and stretchy as you approach ovulation. As ovulation approaches, your cervix produces fertile cervical mucus. Noticing and recording these changes will help you better time intercourse and recognize your own fertility pattern.

In most women, the cervical mucus starts out dry after menstruation and then gets sticky, then creamy, then wet and watery, becoming like egg whites as you get closer to ovulation. You may even get different types of cervical mucus throughout the day.

Fertile cervical mucus is a sign that your body is most fertile; having intercourse when you are most fertile will increase your chances of pregnancy.

Goodluck to all TTCs.
Re: Now Available In Nigeria - Fertilaid For Women & Men. by waistbead: 11:43pm On Jan 18, 2012
Hi ibifemi,where can I get d fertiCM?am new in Lag.and how much is it?all d best dear.
Re: Now Available In Nigeria - Fertilaid For Women & Men. by ibifemi(f): 6:50am On Jan 19, 2012
@ Waistbead - Pls call 08020695111. Thank you
Re: Now Available In Nigeria - Fertilaid For Women & Men. by waistbead: 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2012
@ibifemi been diagnosed with LUF(luetenized unruptured follicle.have use CLOMID twice with no luck.I have a regular 28 days circle.I want to know if I can take the fertilAID and fertilCM?cos am so dry. THANKS
Re: Now Available In Nigeria - Fertilaid For Women & Men. by ibifemi(f): 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2012
@ Waistbead, You do not need clomid if you have a regular 28 days cycle. I suggest you start with fertilcm so as to increase your cervical musus and then on the 11th or 12th day of your cycle go for follicle tracking to see if you are ovulation. Visit my blog to learn more (http://ibifemi-fertilityherbs..com/) and also call me on 08020695111. Take care

1 Like

Re: Now Available In Nigeria - Fertilaid For Women & Men. by waistbead: 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2012
@ibifemi have been trying the no you posted now but can get u.switch off.I ovulate,but I don't see the CM.so are u saying I don't need the fertilAid only fretilCM?am having cramp seems my AF want to show it ugly head again sad.
Re: Now Available In Nigeria - Fertilaid For Women & Men. by waistbead: 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2012
@ibifemi I went for Folliculometry scan last both ovaries appears normal,two follicles sighted within d left ovaries measuring 20x23mm and 21x21 respectively.DAY:2 both follicles shows increase in size measuring 28x27mm,and 28x26mm no follicle sighted on the right, DAY:3 increased sizes of follicles(35x33mm& 35x32mm), Sonographic features depict ANNOVULATION?LUF SYNDROME??
Re: Now Available In Nigeria - Fertilaid For Women & Men. by ibifemi(f): 7:11am On Jan 20, 2012
@waistbead, the next time you go for follicumetry; immediately you see that the follicles are measuring 28x27mm go for a single hcg injection (an ovulation inducer has to be given by ur doctor) to release the egg with 30 to 40 hrs.
Re: Now Available In Nigeria - Fertilaid For Women & Men. by cjenny: 11:59pm On Jan 21, 2012
Hi
Re: Now Available In Nigeria - Fertilaid For Women & Men. by ibifemi(f): 6:43am On Jan 23, 2012
@ cjenny chifertility, Please kindly post a new topic on your business and not on mine. When should behave mature and not like kids. You called me on phone and should be satisfied.
Re: Now Available In Nigeria - Fertilaid For Women & Men. by ibifemi(f): 6:46am On Jan 23, 2012
Hello all, please see how ovulation occurs @ http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7447942.stm
Re: Now Available In Nigeria - Fertilaid For Women & Men. by ibifemi(f): 6:04pm On Jan 24, 2012
Hi all,

Just to inform you that you can now get Hethir Rodriguez products here in Nigeria.

I also recommend the fertility cleanser and pcos fertility kit including the natural progesterone cream. check it out @ http://natural-fertility-info.com/pcos-fertility-diet

Post your questions on my blog @ http://ibifemi-fertilityherbs..com/2012_01_01_archive.html

Simply ring me on 08020695111
Re: Now Available In Nigeria - Fertilaid For Women & Men. by jublack: 6:14am On Jan 27, 2012
Some people are just terrible.

@ Pharmacity, you do not have fertilaid but yet advertise that you do have it.

I bought from ibifemi a few days ago and talking with her alone puts my mind at ease. I received
the supplements jst as she said i will.

If you want to buy fertilaid do call ibifemi on 0802 069 5111

(1) (2) (Reply)

How COVID-19 Tests Are Carried Out: 12 Things To Know - NCDC / 10 Amazing Things The Body Does To Keep Us Alive / Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.