Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) (38464 Views)

Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast / 18-Year-Old Faith Tricked Into Ashawo In Mali Cries Out As She Is Now Pregnant / Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) by UnabashedIPOB: 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

The funny fact about the whole thing is that those WHORÈS, SLÚTS and HOOKUP girls you're seeing is that, they are not ghosts or strangers.
They are my:
MAMA SISTERS
COUSINS
GIRLFRIENDS
FIANCÉES
MY DAUGHTERS...

My usual prayers for them is that, IF THEY DON'T DIE BY STD DISEASES AND INFECTIONS, THEY SHOULD USE THEM TO DO RITUALS LAST LAST.

I completely concur because I am an EVIL and FOOLISH MAN. Amadioha will definitely STRIKE me, M0R0NIC MuslimPIG, MY OLOSHO MAMA AND DRUNKARD OLD FOOL FATHER, and my entire generation dead as you've wished!!

I AM still showing MY stupidity! I will NEVER get some sense and STOP committing INCEST! NOT until I STOP having sex with my mama, sisters, and my daughters, MY life would be as USELESS and HOPELESS as it's now. I forgot I AM already condemned to HELLFIRE. I am a Bastard!
ISEEEE as you wish upon yourself and your generation. I can't argue with you on that!
Re: Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) by UnabashedIPOB: 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

The funny fact about the whole thing is that those WHORÈS, SLÚTS and HOOKUP girls you're seeing is that, they are not ghosts or strangers.
They are my:
MAMA SISTERS
COUSINS
GIRLFRIENDS
FIANCÉES
MY DAUGHTERS...

My usual prayers for them is that, IF THEY DON'T DIE BY STD DISEASES AND INFECTIONS, THEY SHOULD USE THEM TO DO RITUALS LAST LAST.

I completely concur because I am an EVIL and FOOLISH MAN. Amadioha will definitely STRIKE me, M0R0NIC MuslimPIG, MY OLOSHO MAMA AND DRUNKARD OLD FOOL FATHER, and my entire generation dead as you've wished!!

I AM still showing MY stupidity! I will NEVER get some sense and STOP committing INCEST! NOT until I STOP having sex with my mama, sisters, and my daughters, MY life would be as USELESS and HOPELESS as it's now. I forgot I AM already condemned to HELLFIRE. I am a Bastard!
I AM a WASTE of HUMAN FLESH!
Absolutely agree!
Re: Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) by UnabashedIPOB: 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

They are my:
MAMA SISTERS
COUSINS
GIRLFRIENDS
FIANCÉES
MY DAUGHTERS...

Agreed!
Re: Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) by UnabashedIPOB: 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

They are my:
MAMA SISTERS
COUSINS
GIRLFRIENDS
FIANCÉES
MY DAUGHTERS...

Yes, you're a JOBLESS IDIOT as well!
Re: Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) by UnabashedIPOB: 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

There goes me, FOOLISH MuslimPIG, an evil and devilish man doing what I know best. It is because of my devilish and wicked ways that GOD said, “I will blot out man, whom I have created, from the face of the earth—every man and beast and crawling creature and bird of the air—for I am grieved that I have made them.” ME AND MY ENTIRE GENERATION ARE CONDEMNED to ETERNAL DAMNATION!
Yes, you're a condemned BASTARD, and may GOD never have mercy on your soul!!
Re: Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) by UnabashedIPOB: 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

There goes me, FOOLISH MuslimPIG, an evil and devilish man doing what I know best. It is because of my devilish and wicked ways that GOD said, “I will blot out man, whom I have created, from the face of the earth—every man and beast and crawling creature and bird of the air—for I am grieved that I have made them.” ME AND MY ENTIRE GENERATION ARE CONDEMNED to ETERNAL DAMNATION!
Yes, you're a condemned BASTARD, and may GOD never have mercy on your soul!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death / Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State / Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.