Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,953 members, 7,903,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

2023: , See Why Mod Changed My Headline To Suit His Ugly Narrative ? (Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: , See Why Mod Changed My Headline To Suit His Ugly Narrative ? (Pix) (781 Views)

18 States Attracted No Foreign Investment From 2021 -2023 (see List) / 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) / Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: , See Why Mod Changed My Headline To Suit His Ugly Narrative ? (Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 11:55am On Oct 14, 2022
I created a thread about how Elrufai took a swipe on Akaeti and Amotekun, mod changed the thread in order to keep pushing his ridiculous narrative..

More like a situation of " I don't want to offend my master so that he will help me in 2023 whether he does good or bad"

Any sensible person who puts his nose to the grindstone will understand that elrufai was against Amotekun carrying sophisticated weapons against herdsmen, but the mod had to twist his words so that his master wont get offended..

grin grin

Here is the link of nairaland version I opened initially
which the mod changed to suit his ego grin cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/7382329/el-rufai-amotekun-cant-match-weapons#117545650

Then this second link is the original version of the news

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/arming-amotekun-el-rufai-tackles-akeredolu/

Re: 2023: , See Why Mod Changed My Headline To Suit His Ugly Narrative ? (Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2022
Mynd44:

He is actually supporting Akeredolu in that he wants those armed vigilantes to he better armed

Here is his comment on that thread that has no nexus with the thread

2 Likes

Re: 2023: , See Why Mod Changed My Headline To Suit His Ugly Narrative ? (Pix) by Goodday90(m): 11:59am On Oct 14, 2022
Fear of their principal loosing northern votes
What I learnt about Yorubas
They fear north pass anything,that’s why when herdsmen were killing and raping their women they still can’t muster a word to Fulanis,when Sunday Igboho did,they are all lambasted him
Tinubu even asked “where are the cows”

All because of northen votes

13 Likes

Re: 2023: , See Why Mod Changed My Headline To Suit His Ugly Narrative ? (Pix) by Ezeama400: 11:59am On Oct 14, 2022
The bigot mod will never change...

I don't knw what he will do when Tinubu looses in 2023

2 Likes

Re: 2023: , See Why Mod Changed My Headline To Suit His Ugly Narrative ? (Pix) by Tochi3(m): 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
Why are the Mods here tribalistic and pro APCshit...

They banned me since Wednesday until yesterday... while giving their urchins the benefit to throw tantrums against anyone against Theif'nubu ..

Una well done o, na una go soon tire

3 Likes

Re: 2023: , See Why Mod Changed My Headline To Suit His Ugly Narrative ? (Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
Goodday90:
Fear of their principal loosing northern votes
What I learnt about Yorubas
They fear north pass anything,that’s why when herdsmen were killing and raping their women they still can’t muster a word to Fulanis,when Sunday Igboho did,they are all lambasted him
Tinubu even asked “where are the cows”

All because of northen votes

Lol... Now Atiku and Kwankwaso are in the race what would they do now ?

No votes from notherners

Fulanis still dey beat them black and blue yet they cant talk because they are waiting for imaginary 12 millions blockvotes... lol

5 Likes

Re: 2023: , See Why Mod Changed My Headline To Suit His Ugly Narrative ? (Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
Tochi3:

They banned me since Wednesday until yesterday... while giving their urchins the benefit to throw tantrums against anyone against Theif'nubu ..

Una well done o, na una go soon tire

Their actions and inactions are making people to loose confidence here

2 Likes

Re: 2023: , See Why Mod Changed My Headline To Suit His Ugly Narrative ? (Pix) by XerXers: 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
Why afonjas de fear northerners like this?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: , See Why Mod Changed My Headline To Suit His Ugly Narrative ? (Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
XerXers:
Why afonjas de fear northerners like this?

People should learn how to call a spade a spade...

Twisting words wont save anybody
Re: 2023: , See Why Mod Changed My Headline To Suit His Ugly Narrative ? (Pix) by VeryWickedMan: 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2022
I like Mynd44 because he is very wicked and heartless just like Tinubu and Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: , See Why Mod Changed My Headline To Suit His Ugly Narrative ? (Pix) by gozmok1(m): 7:24am On Oct 22, 2022
a mod and an urchin

thiefnibu can never be our president

PERIOD

2 Likes

Re: 2023: , See Why Mod Changed My Headline To Suit His Ugly Narrative ? (Pix) by Villa12(m): 7:28am On Oct 22, 2022
gozmok1:
a mod and an urchin

thiefnibu can never be our president

PERIOD
jobless nitwits

Go and make prophecy into your life to get better
Re: 2023: , See Why Mod Changed My Headline To Suit His Ugly Narrative ? (Pix) by Trinitycian: 7:29am On Oct 22, 2022
Na their way, lol. They do it often. Especially if it's embarrassing Tinubu
Re: 2023: , See Why Mod Changed My Headline To Suit His Ugly Narrative ? (Pix) by Innocentman86: 7:35am On Oct 22, 2022
But who will vote for that sick kriminal Tinubu except tribalist cheesy grin
Re: 2023: , See Why Mod Changed My Headline To Suit His Ugly Narrative ? (Pix) by Difrent: 7:41am On Oct 22, 2022
Tochi3:

So
What's wrong with someone identifying with what they believe in.
You are a learner.....know nada about politics.
FOX news in USA is unapologetically Conservative and everyone knows that.
Those that dont like their views always have alternatives and dont insist on watching Fox news by fire by force.
Bottom line if nairaland is pro Apc....there are other blogs and forums you can visit now.

Una don starts again.... that's how in 2015....some of una breakaway to form biaf.raland.com.....it flopped when even the founders hardly visit theirown site and are always on nairaland.

If you cant take what nairaland dishes....take your leave. You cant force your narrative on nairaland members.....
It's practiced all over the world that way its only igbos that want to intimidate people because of what they believe in
Re: 2023: , See Why Mod Changed My Headline To Suit His Ugly Narrative ? (Pix) by PoliciaNLand: 7:48am On Oct 22, 2022
Villa12:
jobless nitwits

Go and make prophecy into your life to get better
nlfpmod mynd44 seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: 2023: , See Why Mod Changed My Headline To Suit His Ugly Narrative ? (Pix) by Villa12(m): 7:53am On Oct 22, 2022
PoliciaNLand:
nlfpmod mynd44 seun Dominique
Rule 2
try harder

(1) (Reply)

Crises Dey, Crises No Dey - Tinubu Lagos Always Ontop / This Love Is So Much: Peter Obi / Uba Sani Shakes Kaduna As Over 12,000 Ditch PDP, Shift Support To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.