Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,171 members, 7,970,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:43 PM

Either You're Jealous Or You're A Messi Fan" - Manchester United Legend Patrice - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Either You're Jealous Or You're A Messi Fan" - Manchester United Legend Patrice (259 Views)

Patrice Evra Dresses As A Woman, Dances To Nigerian Song / Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" / Real Madrid’s Social Accounts Hacked – Hacker; A Die-hard Messi Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Either You're Jealous Or You're A Messi Fan" - Manchester United Legend Patrice by Moscomosesarigo(m): 11:57am On Oct 14, 2022
Former Manchester United defender Patrice Evra has called critics of Portuguese star Cristiano Ronaldo 'jealous' and blind supporters of Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) superstar Lionel Messi. is.

Ronaldo, 37, has been a football organization himself for 20 years. Since making his professional debut in 2002, he has won a whopping 32 trophies for club and country. He has scored 700 goals and 222 assists in 943 appearances for Real Madrid, Manchester United, Juventus and Sporting CP.

The veteran striker, who has won the Ballon d'Or for five times with his UEFA Champions League, is also the all-time leading scorer in the competition with 140 goals, as he achieved a record quintet in his league. Top scorer in the Premier League, La Liga and Serie A. In an interview with Betfair, Evra praised Ronaldo and called his former Manchester United teammate an "extraterrestrial".

We have this discussion and some really unfair people, I call them jealous people and criticize him. But he went to Madrid, conquered Spain, Went to Juventus, conquered Italy, he's back in the Premier League at 36.

he added:

If you don't respect Cristiano, it's either because you're jealous or because you're a fan of Messi. I understand that, it doesn't matter." But he is unreal. he is an alien If he goes to the moon in a spaceship, he may meet Cristiano. When we go to bed he goes to the moon because he is an alien.

Meanwhile, Ronaldo has fallen down the pecking order under new Red Devils manager Eric ten Hag after a failed move from Old Trafford this summer. He has just two goals and one assist in 11 appearances in all competitions this season.

Messi has contributed eight goals and as many assists in 13 appearances in all competitions for PSG this campaign. The Argentine has lifted 41 trophies in his career. He has registered 691 goals and 326 assists in 825 games for Barcelona and PSG.

Andy Gray explains what 'separates' Cristiano Ronaldo from Lionel Messi

Speaking on beIN Sports (via Give Me Sport), former Everton striker Andy Gray argued that Cristiano Ronaldo is better than Lionel Messi due to his varied portfolio at club level:

I think that separates him from Messi, in my opinion, that he's done it [at Real Madrid, Manchester United and Juventus]. Three different countries, three different types of football, three different challenges – and he’s risen to every one of them, on a personal level.

The Portuguese forward is next expected to feature in Manchester United's Premier League match against Newcastle United at Old Trafford on Sunday (16 October).

https://www.zebase.com.ng/2022/10/either-youre-jealous-or-youre-messi-fan.html

Re: Either You're Jealous Or You're A Messi Fan" - Manchester United Legend Patrice by OJEEMAH(m): 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
I can’t count the number of times I have said this……Ronaldo fans are hypocrites by nature and Evra just proved it once again.

Last season, Messi was under fierce criticism and attack from critics especially Ronaldo fans. They never hesitated to malign and abuse Messi on and offline. We met stiff resistance in our bid to even put up a defense. They even used different label on us but we no send. We carried on as usual.

This same Evra did absolutely nothing to shield Messi from slander by critics and media. He even added fuel with his Balon D’or rant.

Now Ronaldo dey face the same shit Messi went through without rancour, Ronaldo sister, Roy Keane, Evra and many others dey accuse Messi fans…… they should simply accept the fact that Ronaldo is finished. It’s hard but na true.

I been no believe in Karma but from the look of things, karma dey exist.

Ronaldo contributes little or nothing without goals and that’s the reason Ten Hag has been benching him in key games. Messi on the other-hand will playmake and assists his teammates even if he’s scoring.

Last season, Messi scored 11goals and contributed 14/15 assists in 30games

Ronaldo 24goals and 3 assists in 30+ games

With this, you will understand why the coach is benching him. no goals and no contribution without goals.

3 Likes

Re: Either You're Jealous Or You're A Messi Fan" - Manchester United Legend Patrice by ugwuadudave(m): 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
You can troll messi but you dare not troll ronaldo.......understood sir....... grin

(1) (Reply)

Uzoho’s Coach At Omonia Nicosia Lennon Sacked / Free Midweek Prediction / Play Morning Madhuri And Win Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.