Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:52 AM

2023: Atiku's Chances In South-West, Tinubu's Territory Very High - Bwala - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku's Chances In South-West, Tinubu's Territory Very High - Bwala (11543 Views)

Atiku And Obi Currently on Political Fishing In Tinubu's Territory / What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? / We Are Solidly Behind Buhari, No Room For Any Other Party In South West - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Atiku's Chances In South-West, Tinubu's Territory Very High - Bwala by Troublemaker111: 7:23am On Oct 15, 2022
Ologbeni say what you know, Atiku is being campaigned for heavily here in Ibadan, his billboards litters in almost every strategic places here in Ibadan.

As for Osun, Tinubu shot himself the moment Adeleke won. He is pro Atiku and he is already campaigning for him in Ede and Osogbo. As at today, both towns are one politically. Argue if you know more than me about my state. That guy is right about his prediction undecided
OsunOriginal:

Do you think Yoruba people are fools and will vote along party lines when it comes to the presidency? Tinubu will get between 70%-75% in both Oyo and Osun. Who is campaigning for Atiku in those states as we speak? Even the PDP governors (Makinde and the incoming PDP gov in Osun) can't openly campaign for Atiku. They know the mood of the people.

Re: 2023: Atiku's Chances In South-West, Tinubu's Territory Very High - Bwala by Joyrise: 7:53am On Oct 15, 2022
asanausana91:
I am very confident that Atiku is the next president.
In your dreams
Re: 2023: Atiku's Chances In South-West, Tinubu's Territory Very High - Bwala by OsunOriginal: 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
Troublemaker111:
Ologbeni say what you know, Atiku is being campaigned for heavily here in Ibadan, his billboards litters in almost every strategic places here in Ibadan.

As for Osun, Tinubu shot himself the moment Adeleke won. He is pro Atiku and he is already campaigning for him in Ede and Osogbo. As at today, both towns are one politically. Argue if you know more than me about my state. That guy is right about his prediction undecided

Who is campaigning for Atiku in Oyo? Makinde that is in the camp of Wike and didn't even attend the flag-off of Atiku's campaign? Keep deceiving yourself. Even Makinde is not sure of his seat in Oyo - he would be careful how he campaigns and who he campaigns for. And Osun people will vote en mass for Tinubu, that I know. Yes, there are a few political jobbers (party loyalists) who would insist on campaigning for the PDP but that won't change anything.
Re: 2023: Atiku's Chances In South-West, Tinubu's Territory Very High - Bwala by Troublemaker111: 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
Who is this I don't have time to trade words with neophyte... Bleep off
OsunOriginal:

Who is campaigning for Atiku in Oyo? Makinde that is in the camp of Wike and didn't even attend the flag-off of Atiku's campaign? Keep deceiving yourself. Even Makinde is not sure of his seat in Oyo - he would be careful how he campaigns and who he campaigns for. And Osun people will vote en mass for Tinubu, that I know. Yes, there are a few political jobbers (party loyalists) who would insist on campaigning for the PDP but that won't change anything.
Re: 2023: Atiku's Chances In South-West, Tinubu's Territory Very High - Bwala by bobchigar(m): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
Troublemaker111:
Hope you are from osun Osun state remains where Apc won't win in SW. Everyone keep criticizing Apc led admiration. You think we are fools abi. The last election will be a child play to Atiku victory come 2023

Please safe my post. May God spare our lives till 2023 and beyond to witness as it come to pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Lies Everyone Tells You About Northern Nigeria / Yemi Osinbajo At "This Is Africa Exhibition" In Lagos (Photos) / Restructuring Comment: Southern, Middle Belt Forum, Others Tackle Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.