Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,889 members, 7,886,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 09:32 AM

Delsu Post Utme Application Reference Code - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delsu Post Utme Application Reference Code (2189 Views)

Rufus Giwa Poly (RUGIPO) 2015/16 Post Utme Application Form Is Out. APPLY NOW!! / Lautech 2014-2015 Post Utme Application Form Is Out / DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delsu Post Utme Application Reference Code by Fazzy: 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2011
Hello Please i would like to apply for the Application Reference Code of the Below UTME Jamb No. 15263033EC, Name: OBEH THEODORA OGECHI,
which was lost due to some unforeseen circumstance. Please i would be needing it very urgent, Because of the Registration. Any one with hw i could go about it,

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Delsu Post Utme Application Reference Code by rezzy: 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2011
Dont really understand your post. Have you gone to the bank to activate the virtual pin? If yes, then its going to expire after six hour.
Or do you mean you have lost your reference number(as in your activated virtual pin) ?
Re: Delsu Post Utme Application Reference Code by Fazzy: 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2011
Hello thanks for the reply, on the reference number i lost the printed copy of the number generated for me. i tried registering it again to get the reference number but it was saying application error found,
hw do i get the reference number,
thanks inanticipation.
Re: Delsu Post Utme Application Reference Code by rezzy: 10:49pm On Aug 17, 2011
Give it some trial again, if it doesnt work, that means you need to go to abraka to lay your complain or tell somebody over there to help you go to the school cafe, they should be able to help you
Re: Delsu Post Utme Application Reference Code by michealafas: 6:04am On Aug 18, 2011
if that is the case u need to call this number for assistance, 07034810516

(1) (Reply)

How Fast Can You Solve Or Unravel This Problem? / Brain Teaser / Auchi Poly 2015/2016 Hnd Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.