Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,352 members, 7,888,120 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:54 PM

Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' (35710 Views)

Zenith Bank Dragged To CBN Over Alleged Disappearance Of $64.1million / Polaris Bank Network Failures And The Silence Of CBN / Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by AbuAeesha: 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
general111:
But wait oh...
A bank will never allow a christian leave his work for a Christian program during work hours, why should they even have an exception for muslims....
Muslims sha
maybe they should invite the xtians to work Sundays lets see
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by GloriousGbola: 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
ednut1:
Has deleted her linkedin

I really have to wonder - what was she thinking? Just make a policy of max 30 minutes if you are in the south. If you are up north accept it as it is. Up. North Friday is practically a weekend like in the middle East.

All this story about closing account is bs sha. Interest is already an issue in Islam. Dem no know before they open account?
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by Truthday: 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
aidameoryou:

Bro am having brain damage trying to read and understand what you wrote there.
I know you are a mooozlim sympathizer.
But try to be truthful to yourself.

And for the statistics, I will go further if you want me to

Wait, you attended immaculate conception college?
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by AbuAeesha: 11:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
Osaze007:
By the time christains boycott Dangote na when islam go feel am
First to do no Dey pain
lolz
they should boycott please.
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by LadyRosa(f): 11:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
Truthday:

As e day pain them, e dey sweet is.

Nigeria is a muslim majority country, by population and land mass. Ohya die.

See, you'll just kill yourself. Nursing unnecessary hate

That's why it's a terrorists kwantry.
Where Islam strives, terrorists grow. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by Truthday: 11:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
Crystalsweetnes:
I'm very sure you don't mean people are converting to Islam, cos the last time I checked, the growth is by procreation and not by conversion. When it comes to conversion, more Muslims are converting to Christianity.

I have friends whose parents are pastor's till date, when the guy was convinced. He had memorized the Quran and dropped out if school to go Qatar to study Islamic studies

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by LadyRosa(f): 11:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
Emu4life:
Oh! I see. These are the Comedians making vile comment about Islam grin

You can say that again.
Islam is a joke taken too far
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by fk001(m): 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
general111:
tolerance and Islam are just 5&6..
When zenith bank made mockery of jesus during easter, did christians boycott the bank...

Mumu you don't even know the bank that made the mockery, you are just here capping nonsense

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by Cloud007: 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wonder how the indices of the next down sizing and recruitment will looks like....

3 Likes

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by plantist: 11:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
4teenblaq:
Religion has eaten up our senses and priority in life.

No wonder most of this ardent northern Muslims are mostly low lives and one is ready to take down the life of his fellow man because of one imaginary god.

The white really dealt with us.

While you appear unreasonable to me, I would still take my time to write some sense into your skull. Tolerance is acknowledging the fundamental rights of others who are not of the same religious belief as you by allowing them to engage in their worship. This is a window of say 15 minutes in the afternoon. But you Christians don't want Islam and Muslims in existence. How? You have cooked up Saturdays and Sundays as weekends to allow you attend your worship centres and not accord the Muslims the same right.
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by AbuAeesha: 11:15pm On Oct 14, 2022
even the bank management have publicly condemned their staff act.

just passing ignorant posts made by some pple against the Muslims right of going for worship wch only takes minutes to 1 and half hour.

kudos to those faithfuls that went to withdraw/deactivate their accounts peacefully without quarrel/fight.
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by HeroicMeastro: 11:15pm On Oct 14, 2022
4teenblaq:
Religion has eaten up our senses and priority in life.

No wonder most of this ardent northern Muslims are mostly low lives and one is ready to take down the life of his fellow man because of one imaginary god.

The white really dealt with us.

This is not the topic under discussion.
Don't try to justify your cowardice.
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by HeroicMeastro: 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
general111:
But wait oh...
A bank will never allow a christian leave his work for a Christian program during work hours, why should they even have an exception for muslims....
Muslims sha
Even at the Presidential Villa, Muslims leave work to observe the Jumma'at Prayer before coming back to contn till close of work.
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by HeroicMeastro: 11:18pm On Oct 14, 2022
HopeSpencer:
Terrorists, oya, start burning Polaris Bank branches.

This da.ft Putler supporter is here again. So, bombers have to leave their desks in the bank to serve your terrorist?
Pathetic fool spotted.
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by aidameoryou: 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
Truthday:

Wait, you attended immaculate conception college?

Lol wetin carry you go dig up my post
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by HeroicMeastro: 11:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
general111:
sunday is a working day abi??
And Christmas is also a working day....
Sundays could also be a working day...
As it is in some countries.
Nigeria is no exception to start that too
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by Bankowner: 11:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
The supervisor really did act in ignorance. Even if she wouldn't let them go for jumaat prayers on company time should she stop them on their own lunch time?
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by HeroicMeastro: 11:24pm On Oct 14, 2022
Osaze007:
By the time christains boycott Dangote na when islam go feel am
First to do no Dey pain
ShitAssHole!!
Dangote does not benefit islam directly.
So you, your family members, and generation will starve to death if you boycott Dangote.
Try...
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by HeroicMeastro: 11:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
general111:

I am not assuming anything sir...
Sunday's are not just work free days for christians, but for muslims too..
Any muslim leaving my company on a friday before close of work will either be sacked, or have his salary reduced...
Well, In my own company, fridays and Saturdays are work free. Any Christian that leaves during working hrs of Sunday will be sacked and humilated.
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by HeroicMeastro: 11:28pm On Oct 14, 2022
general111:
tolerance and Islam are just 5&6..
When zenith bank made mockery of jesus during easter, did christians boycott the bank...
Na who stop Christians from boycotting?
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by HeroicMeastro: 11:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
LadyRosa:
Islam is an evil religion.
There are more homosexuals in Islam than any religion.Their mode of sniffing each other's butt while prayer may be a huge trigger.
Prostitution is a popular and common term in your family. So I am not surprised that a product of that is a curse to mankind
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by Truthday: 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
aidameoryou:

Lol wetin carry you go dig up my post

I'm Abeokuta ??
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by doctorbabs(m): 11:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
May Lord forgive you for being economical with the truth. They designed Saturday and Sunday for you people to worship by going to church, temple, synagogue on Sunday and Saturday but only allowed Muslims to observe their prayer on Friday s under one hour or one and half. Why the complain? Muslims are more tolerance than you people. May Allah lead you people aright.

quote author=general111 post=117562361]But wait oh...
Muslims sha[/quote]
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by HeroicMeastro: 11:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
Basicend:
With all these their jumat prayers it doesn't still stop them from stealing corporate and public funds and bombing infrastructures. .

Which God are they really praying to self. . ?
The dancing and shaking of butts in all churches have further increased rapidly the rate of prostitution, infidelity, rape, and all forms of immodest behaviours, hence we have more of your types in the society.
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by HeroicMeastro: 11:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
Think9ja:
cry

Useless people

Everything is about head slamming for them.
Who be that?
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by HeroicMeastro: 11:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
Godjone:
grin

Oga chose between your job and religion of piss and stop disturbing our peace
That is why your life will remain miserable and you will eventually die of depression.
Hopeless son of a bit*h
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by aidameoryou: 11:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
Truthday:

I'm Abeokuta ??

No not in abeokuta.
In abia state
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by IMPARTIAL: 11:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
Check out the way the bank is denying the madam. If it was not for the outcry by Muslims, the bank would have given the woman kudos.

But seriously, does it mean Christians can go for their midweek service too?

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by premierlead: 11:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
Werey religion
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by LadyRosa(f): 11:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
HeroicMeastro:

Prostitution is a popular and common term in your family. So I am not surprised that a product of that is a curse to mankind

Prostitution is of Arabian decent.
We all know same thing happens with homosexuality in Islam.
Won't be surprise you ram in and out,C'OCKS!
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by Proudlyomonna: 12:08am On Oct 15, 2022
adekolaelect:
Stop exposing your level of Intolerance to Islam. The western came with Christianity which made them to reserve Sunday a work free day to allow worshipers to perform their right which Muslims has none and you can still drag and bragging on the Muslims who can't use more than 30 minutes to worship on Friday?? You are better not allow your emotional feelings to make you a frustrating agent for another man Religions bcs you can't bear it alone when the consequences of your action started.

Well said,We should all try to respect each other,I have Muslims working for me and I allow them Pray but on a primary condition that it does not Affects business negatively.
My respect for Muslims increased recently with the stand of most of the Muslims I know on the desperate Muslim-muslim agenda by tinubu and his evil oppressive APC demonic party.
Let's all respect each other and do unto others as to be done by You.
Re: Polaris Bank Dragged By Muslims For Allegedly 'Barring Muslims From Prayers' by Crystalsweetnes(f): 12:14am On Oct 15, 2022
Truthday:

I have friends whose parents are pastor's till date, when the guy was convinced. He had memorized the Quran and dropped out if school to go Qatar to study Islamic studies
for one Christian that convert to Islam, I can tell you at least 5 to 6 Muslims have converted to Christianity. Go to week days prayers in churches you will see a lot of people who claim to be Muslims there, in fact their population is more than that of the Christians. Most of them are not coming out because of the fear of being killed. I know of someone who perform sulat and all she says during prayer is praying in Jesus name. Let the punishment be cancelled and see how people will leave Islam, not only here in Nigeria but those 40 something countries you talked about. I have stayed and worked in Saudi for years and I can tell you their youths are beginning to ask questions, forget all the fronting most of the youths wants change the girls don't want to cover their face again. A friend who is from Saudi told me she wish to marry from another country or she moves to Riyadh cos in the Riyadh covering your face is optional. In fact most of them do pray.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi / 5 Ways To Save Money In Nigeria!!! / If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.