Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:39 AM

10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun (59731 Views)

Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom / Bandits’ Informant Sets Himself Ablaze In Zamfara / Military Arrests Goni Fandam, ISWAP Informant Who Spies On Troops' Movements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun by doneback04: 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
Make Una leave small pinkin alone, go and search for the main bandit
Re: 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun by HolyMan12: 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:
Hmmm. This is pure lack of home training. They give birth to child they are not ready to train, this is the results
Na Jeon aka Fati2001 people. grin

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun by tnerro1(m): 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
Born throwaway children full north
Re: 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun by Usmaniaaa: 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:
Islam breeds terrorists.
fool if it the other way round u wunt mention his religion oo
Re: 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun by LtChisom: 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
Prophet mohamed is a pig and a bastard, even his soul will not die well and allah is a mad rabid dog.
Re: 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun by LtChisom: 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
eminikansoso:
Just imagine.
See what the Northern Elites have created for themselves.
This is a warning to our brothers and sisters in the southeast, a monster you created today may harm you tomorrow.

The reason this will never happen in the south east is cos we are not worshipping one pig prophet mohamed who wrote in one worthless and useless book koran that their mad, blood thirsty rabid dog demon allah wants them to be exploding themselves with explosives for one useless religion islam for 72 virgins in ajana.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun by naijapikin2(m): 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
This little brat if unchecked will the the type that will attempt to burn christians in the future.
Do the world a load of good by killing him shaperly!

Nansenae.
Re: 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun by LtChisom: 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
Lovenorth:

Russia and US are not terrorising Ukraine right?

They are not doing it for one mad pig prophet mohamed, so because russia and US are terrorising ukraine it is now justified that islam should be breeding terrorists and bandits, you muslims are very pathetic and daft in reasoning. Did allah use una brain do face towel to burst his smelly pimples.
Re: 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun by whytediamond(m): 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
Jennifer663:
He doesn't have a future!
At this age?
Family background

Goodluck Jonathan thought he was doing the Northerners a world of good by building almajiri schools for these kids, but the elders, the senior almajiris in power will scupper every effort to liberate these innocent kids, born by the same senior almajiris from religious manipulations and more.

Imagine a 10y/o pulling a digger on a living being.

Nigeria has no business being one. Let each region live and operate according to their beliefs.
Re: 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun by prophetic69(m): 9:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:
Islam breeds terrorists.
you are stupid for this statement....may your soul never no peace....that same Islam wey you hate go soon run this country next year... Muslim -muslim ticket and you go die of heart attack....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun by Corridon: 9:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Be using your brain!

Are you all Muslims in Alaigbo angry
I'm a Muslim that will soon become alfa but I have to admit the truth.
Re: 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun by adioolayi(m): 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
Starzo:

stop saying what you don't know

most of the children begging on the streets of southern nigeria are from niger,Togo, Lebanon and northern part of the country.

yes there are a few out of school children in the south but it's nowhere near critical.
it's a very minimal number.
What do you mean by "Minimal" We are talking about a disaster that is of great concern, here you are saying "Few out of school children"

What advocacy have you run on this huge topic that you are asking me to stop saying what I don't know

Which Southern part of this country don't you have poorest of the poor that cannot afford any form of school tuition for their wards
How many States in the South do you have Compulsory primary education

Anyways...digest this 2021 Statistics and also know the figure of out of school children in Nigeria in 2022 is not put at 20Million.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/483619-special-report-kano-akwa-ibom-eight-other-states-housed-most-of-nigerias-out-of-school-children.html
Re: 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun by Zetty177x: 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
ljoh:

Was he praying in English?

He didn't pray ...but was listening to a violent preacher

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun by Truthday: 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:
Islam breeds terrorists.

Get a life and stop running mad
Re: 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun by Truthday: 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:
Islam breeds terrorists.

You bastard! Your bastard jesus resistance Army are killing themselves in Congo. Fondue like a pig.
Re: 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun by MDK777: 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:
Islam breeds terrorists.
Islam will take your head one day
Re: 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun by ogene144(m): 9:46pm On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:
Islam breeds terrorists.
Dont cause religion crises please Islam is a religion of peace we didn't breed terrorism I am a responsible Muslim from the south west I am educated as well
Re: 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun by bewla(m): 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:
Islam breeds terrorists.
This the reason some are not fit to speak in public
Re: 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun by Coun3MAN: 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
Coolbreezz:
My God, this life means nothing to most people...

I am passing through the toughest time of my life still searching a job...it is hard to stay hungry from morning till now and still with no hope of what to eat tomorrow... Please help with any amount to eat please
2170279651 zenith bank

USELESS MUMU, NASO UR LIFE & THAT OF UR GREAT GRAND CHILDREN WILL END IN PENURY WHILE BEGGING
Re: 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun by Tyf007: 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
Na dier kulture.
Re: 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun by TPound(m): 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wawelexy:
Imagine you scolding this boy for what he did wrong and he's telling you that "you will see"

Na to buy 7 cows and 4 rams to go and beg his family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun by D7D8: 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
Kennyfancy:
Part of Islam products
some one has sin but see how you judge that qualified you for your own sin.
Re: 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun by SolMaximus: 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
Hold on a second.

Many are upset that a child is proud of eliminating 3 people, but I think what really bothers people is that its not the Government.

Everyone would change their mind if say, a "responsible" military was in charge of training a young boy to kill, but I think its notable that many people suddenly shriek out "gadzooks its a child-terrorism!" or something like this on the basis it's outside of Government authority.

We should all think about this, and how different populations perceive one another. In this case I think alot of people tend to be guided by the standards of Western human rights and its cultural outlook. Is this really any different than being indoctrinated from birth to be loyal to one regime or another? What if we're looking at something in shock, horror, or fear, when its something we should embrace or desire? What if the human race is being tricked into being weak?

I think people should understand how authority (from the taliban to western governments) can just make up values and point their fingers saying "ahah, that's the bad guy!" in politics, conflict, governments, and power. I think in this case people get misled into desiring a weaker human race, looking at the weaponization of children as a bad thing. I think the human race would be better off, and stronger if we weaponized children. The only significant issue in my opinion is are the debatable ethics/morals behind such a project for what people would be willing to accept as a "responsible authority" (i.e.- a government, a corporation, etc.).

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun by DCONE1(m): 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:
Islam breeds terrorists.
why not attack the person and leave their faith out of it ?
Re: 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun by femicyrus(m): 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
As much as I hate to see this boy, I have a feeling he might be a product of chibok girls impregnated by terrorist
Re: 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun by D7D8: 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
LtChisom:
Prophet mohamed is a pig and a bastard, even his soul will not die well and allah is a mad rabid dog.
the reason y Islam continue to dominate is some people like you who didn't serve God radder than later.
Re: 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun by femicyrus(m): 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
ogene144:

Dont cause religion crises please Islam is a religion of peace we didn't breed terrorism I am a responsible Muslim from the south west I am educated as well
He is an obidient apologist.
All those following this type of people to support pitobi will be shocked when they bring out their true picture
Re: 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun by msalami(m): 10:15pm On Oct 14, 2022
Coolbreezz:
My God, this life means nothing to most people...

I am passing through the toughest time of my life still searching a job...it is hard to stay hungry from morning till now and still with no hope of what to eat tomorrow... Please help with any amount to eat please
2170279651 zenith bank

Make extra cool cash through financial inclusion.
https:///8e186u

Reach out
Re: 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun by D7D8: 10:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
D7D8:
the reason y Islam continue to dominate is because of some people like you who didn't serve God radder than hater.
Re: 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun by D7D8: 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
D7D8:
the reason y Islam continue to dominate is because of some people like you who didn't serve God radder than hater.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun by osazsky(m): 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
Jennifer663:
He doesn't have a future!
At this age?
Family background
blame ur lazy immans oga
Re: 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun by osazsky(m): 10:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
DCONE1:
why not attack the person and leave their faith out of it ?
the faith is the person..u are ur faith..Islam has a wrong foundatiin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question / El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet / Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.