Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,811 members, 7,965,983 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:39 AM

Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance (31100 Views)

Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack / First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch / Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by waterkunle: 7:38am On Oct 15, 2022
awakmfon03:
I'm not against any type of prayer or worship.
But my question WILL YOUR JUST, IMPARTIAL, ALL KNOWING and ALMIGHTY GOD be happy with your worship if you cheat your brother, organization and it's clients in other to worship him? If you leave your duty post without permission sort for and obtained, then you are indirectly cheating on your organization and colleagues and by extension the clients whose hard earned money is used to pay you salaries, And I don't see any God that will accept such a worship. What will happen if everyone else leaves,
Solution:
For this kind of event to be avoided there should be laid down rules guiding the operations in the organization such as on Friday Muslim can work from morning till maybe 12pm the non Muslim take over in order to avoid leaving gaps or all work close by 2pm on Fridays to allow people go to prayer and not creating a situation where others work more and some work less but receive the same pay

This makes sense in a small medium enterprise. But guys, we talking Polaris bank!!!

The truth is that, as said by the Bank, it must be the supervisor's religious intolerance coming to the fore. How can she even conceive that idea? Are you saying everybody in that department are Muslims so much so that she can not reassign other people for the period those guys will be away? in a corporate organization, you don't prevent people from practicing what they believe in. In fact, if you manage it well, it will bring more business for you.

Best the supervisor could have done is to appeal to them to plan their break for that period so it can be a win win situation.
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by santuspearl: 7:42am On Oct 15, 2022
haslaw:

silly anti-Islamic Bank

Since u have been pro Islamic, what have you achieved?
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by SocialJustice: 7:46am On Oct 15, 2022
When employers stop accepting Muslim graduates tomorrow, they will be the first to cry. Na una cry pass, by the grace of God, once I set my business up, I want no religious f*cker near it that will disrupt my business with useless, fake prayers. I don't care your religion, keep your damn religion at home before coming to work.
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by LibraKing: 7:53am On Oct 15, 2022
haslaw:

silly anti-Islamic Bank

unah brain get comma. haba, even the ones that can read and write still reason alike with the ones shinning shoes. If you are wise, explain how it is anti-islam....... unah foolishness the ooz. Even the mature response from polaris no melt enter ur skull
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by peppermint7(m): 7:55am On Oct 15, 2022
haslaw:

Mr. IPOB CARNNIBAL terrorists,

Your company would be closed down and your AZZ thrown in jail because we own this country.
You are powerless clown
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by peppermint7(m): 7:56am On Oct 15, 2022
olaniyilukman:
You must be stupid Mr Man for attacking others people faith in this manner, you lack courtesy and it really shows in your replied. I wonder the kind of partners working with you because of your religion extremist and intolerant towards other people believe, I don't know who you are or what you belief, you can never stand me in any way.. Tell your friends to tell thier friends that you are disgusting...
Keep crying
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by peppermint7(m): 7:57am On Oct 15, 2022
Igbo:
ipob goat
Ipob una
Who gives a shit about ipob
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by Missionaire: 7:58am On Oct 15, 2022
peppermint7:
I employ you for my work
You leave your duty post without replacement or permission to go pray your trash.
Nigga you getting fired.
I don't give a f*uck

If you feel your head slamming is that valueable to you,
Maybe you should stay home and waste your whole lives on it.
Instead of disturbing my work force.
Bunch of nonsense extremists.
One of the reasons why up north is filled with louts blasting themselves open in the name of some dumbo who calls himself their maker
Tueh

For those anti Islam bank wailers.
Why not try your shitty JAIZ bank instead wink

The only solution to all these religious madness from religious people both Christians and Muslims is for Employers to start paying per hour.

You're paid for the hours you worked and then your god should take care of your stomach and needs for the remaining hours you used in praying to him/it.
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by oloyedewaris(m): 7:59am On Oct 15, 2022
IamAsiri:

Some bank staff go to work in Saturdays and Sundays, based on rotational basis.
Never heard of that before

Why some, why not always

Can you show me an instance of where it happened
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by oloyedewaris(m): 8:00am On Oct 15, 2022
LAXconfidential:

Na question I ask, the least you could do was ignore it if you don't want to answer
On a public forum, I also asked a question
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by waice6571: 8:15am On Oct 15, 2022
Cutehector:
bro..all these big english wey you dey speak, no go matter. HR Was supposed to do a simple job by balancing Christians and muslims ratio in that branch.

I should be firing the HR partner covering that branch and not the muslims..

A competent HR or any credible organization would not hire their staff base on religion sentiments, rather, on your potentials and capabilities of adding value to the organization.

Your religion and your job are two vertical lines that must not intercept each other at any point in time.
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by Someodds: 8:15am On Oct 15, 2022
plantist:

See this idiotic hypocrite. You all dubiously cooked up Saturdays and Sundays as weekends for yourselves in order to dance like you have had bouts of epilepsy for decades. Bunch of hypocrites

Bastard, the Nigerian system made it that way. I'm not attached to any religion shit, everyday is same day as well.
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by molon23(m): 8:16am On Oct 15, 2022
This is one of the dumbest sentence I read today.
Why are Muslims feeling entitled?
I think bank henceforth will place restrictment in employing Muslims

Don't play with us, how? Can you do this in a western country?
KunGioKehRah:

I am not typing with my anus
I am a Muslim and an ex bank staff, I had to resign due to bad treatment meted out to me by my christian boss.
So here, I am typing from experience

Christians believe that the Nigerian banking industry is their birth right, it's recently that Muslims too are dominating the industry. But that's another topic for another day

To the topic
Nigeria bankers, I mean top bank owners know that it's the way customers are treated that determine their longevity in the industry, good customer service is proportional to good banking business.

Don't get it twisted, THAT APOLOGY DONE BY POLARIS ISNT ENOUGH,

THEY WILL BE FEELING IT BILLIONS OF NAIRA LOSS IN THEIR GL(GENERAL LEDGER)

Whatever you do, don't play with us Muslims and our prayer, social media( Zuckerberg doesn't play with us), even here on Nairaland Seun doesn't play with us and many other ramifications of life.
Polaris needs to rejig it's staff imminently!
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by olawonder(m): 8:17am On Oct 15, 2022
peppermint7:
I employ you for my work
You leave your duty post without replacement or permission to go pray your trash.
Nigga you getting fired.
I don't give a f*uck

If you feel your head slamming is that valueable to you,
Maybe you should stay home and waste your whole lives on it.
Instead of disturbing my work force.
Bunch of nonsense extremists.
One of the reasons why up north is filled with louts blasting themselves open in the name of some dumbo who calls himself their maker
Tueh

For those anti Islam bank wailers.
Why not try your shitty JAIZ bank instead wink
Relax, don’t sh!t on yourself! It’s not a one man business, everybody has to be accommodated if you want your business to prosper. Like the bank has come out to say, the supervisor (just like you) is probably an Islamphobic bigot who didn’t understand employment laws and the implications of her action on the business. It’s sorted now and I’m sure she now understands that those staff she harassed should actually be praised for being at work on their day of worship, unlike the Christians who get the day off on their own day if worship. So… stop throwing tantrums over the issue!
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by Mosesvic11(m): 8:18am On Oct 15, 2022
haslaw:

silly anti-Islamic Bank
go and hang yourself
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by Cutehector(m): 8:21am On Oct 15, 2022
waice6571:

A competent HR or any credible organization would not hire their staff base on religion sentiments, rather, on your potentials and capabilities of adding value to the organization.

Your religion and your job are two vertical lines that must not intercept each other at any point in time.

yes, they should hire based on competencies. But post those staff in a balanced mixture so that business doesnt suffer.
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by oloyedewaris(m): 8:23am On Oct 15, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Every right thinking person should be anti-islamic. It is an evil satanic ideology set up by a 7th century Arab murderous madman illiterate schizophrenic genocidicist blasphemous caravan imposter pedophile called Muhammad who screwed little girl 9year old Aisha.

Watch Christian Prince debates and get liberated out of this satanic religion.

Okay why not take them to court or what am I suppose to do with this
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by waice6571: 8:24am On Oct 15, 2022
tollyboy5:

Trash!

From government work to private work all over the world Muslims are allowed to attend jumat.

It's Polaris bank case that is now different, what nonsense!

Your response is quite sentimental!

The question is: Was it stated in their application letter that, religion would be mixed with their official duties when they are begging to apply for the job?

We need to face reality and stop behaving like we do not know the difference between obligations and rights.

Lastly, I have no problems with religion, but, hypocrisy is what we must all condemn in all sincerity.
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by olawonder(m): 8:26am On Oct 15, 2022
waice6571:

Vertical line between your religion and your job? No, not for us Muslims… everything runs on the same vertical line! Muslim prayer times hv exact times of performing them and they stretched across the 24hr period of everyday, so how can you draw a line if you hv to pray at 1pm or 4pm which both fall inside of working hours?
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by Naajjii: 8:31am On Oct 15, 2022
ClassicMan202:
Religion of p!ss indeed...

They will come to your house and try to force you to do their bidding...

Working days no dey for employee booklet?? Abi dem no see am before them sign employment letter?

We still dey talk about hijab wey dem want force enter schools.

Institution get rules and regulations, you go see am finish, still chuck head, then you go letter start to scream marginalization.

I laugh in Arabic.... Try am na
Haha when its time for prayer Muslims must pray 5 times at workplace try and stop let see, if them born you well.
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by waice6571: 8:46am On Oct 15, 2022
oloyedewaris:

Then the bank should work on Sundays to show professionalism

Our christian friends working in UAE, Egypt, Bahrain and other Muslim countries goes to work on Sundays without and rest on Fridays without blackmailing their employers based on their religion sentiments.

We just have to come to the understanding that, your JOB is a CONTRACT between YOU and your EMPLOYER.... it is otherwise known as MASTER/ SERVANT AGREEMENT.

While your RELIGION is between you and your MAKER.

Mixing the two is evil and will definitely be counterproductive.
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by Reyhzor(m): 9:03am On Oct 15, 2022
haslaw:

silly anti-Islamic Bank

There's time for everything, if it doesn't fit your religious time, then quit the job

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by Leonbonapart(m): 9:13am On Oct 15, 2022
Mightymanna:
“O you who believe! When you are called to congregational (Friday) prayer, hasten to the remembrance of God and leave off trade. That is better for you, if you but knew.”

Muslims should start advocating for work free day on Friday, it is really unfair to be cheated by British colonial arrangements while idolaters get free day to dance and party
Muhammed is a pedo. Islam is a curse to mankind

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by Ola260: 9:19am On Oct 15, 2022
LAXconfidential:

Pray tell, is there anything stopping Muslims from adopting Sundays as a day of prayer too? Just curious.
This just shows Christians are the most hypocritical.
So u can chose your own worship day but another can't choose
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by Ola260: 9:19am On Oct 15, 2022
Leonbonapart:
Muhammed is a pedo. Islam is a curse to mankind
And what's your father
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by DRsays: 9:35am On Oct 15, 2022
peppermint7:

You clearly see that your fellow fools are wailing everywhere

U are the biggest fool here
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by peppermint7(m): 10:01am On Oct 15, 2022
DRsays:

U are the biggest fool here
if you like cry
I no send your papa
Nonsense
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by generalwo(m): 10:26am On Oct 15, 2022
haslaw:

silly anti-Islamic Bank
.... If u have money to pay on a Friday and all Muslim workers are out of the office, who will attend to you
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 15, 2022
hammariise:
Some of the comments right here is why I will vote for Muslim Muslim ticket next year, you all should go and hang yourselves. Bunch of irrelevant hypocrites
Your wawaness it's at its peak.
When your extremist brothers begin terrorizing and displacing you, better don't run to the South, because we will be waiting to behead you.
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by aklion: 10:31am On Oct 15, 2022
Fear of losing customers you accept nonsense to go on in your entity... Na really hypocrites una be walahi
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 15, 2022
Naajjii:

Haha when its time for prayer Muslims must pray 5 times at workplace try and stop let see, if them born you well.
Come do am for my own work place, since you Muslims are not ready to be civilized, na to teach you in the best way you will understand.
Dem never even born you well!
Re: Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance by GboyegaD(m): 10:42am On Oct 15, 2022
haslaw:

Mr. IPOB CARNNIBAL, since you hate Muslims so much. Why don't you go and sack them na

I live above hate and I hate no one. You don't have to try to tag me and resorts to name calling to pass your message across. It is sheer hypocrisy to hide under the veil of religion and not do the job you want to earn from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC / Inside Osun's Revived Cocoa Factory, Ede, Osun state. (Pictures) / FG Declares Emergency Over Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.