Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,864 members, 7,972,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:05 AM

Foreign Direct Investment For Existing Medium And Large Scale Industries! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Foreign Direct Investment For Existing Medium And Large Scale Industries! (694 Views)

We Supply Crayfish In Bags And Large Quantity / Loans For Existing Sme's, Contractors In Lagos / We Give Out Loans To Small And Large Scale Businesses Upto N15m: No Colaterral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Direct Investment For Existing Medium And Large Scale Industries! by boyzone200: 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2011
I am direct to foreign direct investor who invest in growing companies with 2mm+ in EBIT (earnings before interest, taxes and depreciation) and a strong
management team. They also invest and underwrite revenue participation bonds for qualifying companies. If you meet these criteria, please
complete the micro summary template I have attached and return it to me via: energy@hotmail.com and  cc: ninoscalamandre@aol.com   at your earliest convenience with any supporting documents. They are direct and there are no upfront
fees.

Thanks,

UGO OKEKE
08130088731 (YOU CAN CALL ME ALSO)

(1) (Reply)

Lpo Financing / Followmebet.com / N72k In Local Account And $109 In Lr Account With Just Using My Facebook Account In Just One Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.