Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 (4537 Views)

Lagosians Speak On Which Candidate They're Voting For - BlackberryBabes.TV / Who Is The North Voting In The 2023 Presidential Elections? Public Poll / A Twitter User Asking Northern Leaders Why They Are Quiet On Bokoharam Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by emerged01(m): 8:04am On Oct 15, 2022
tctrills:

You are right. But you forget that Christians are 20 to 25% of the northern population.
If Obi wins the Christian vote as he would, the Muslim vote would be divided among the 3 major Muslim candidates.
That's why we keep saying that Obi stands a chance of winning.
20% of the northern vote plus South East and South South.
Bro,Obi cant win south east and south south. PDP is not a party to beat in those two regions. Apart from south south I haven't seen a LP rally in southeast that will convince me Obi will his region.
Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by tbarrister(m): 8:05am On Oct 15, 2022
tctrills:

You are right. But you forget that Christians are 20 to 25% of the northern population.
If Obi wins the Christian vote as he would, the Muslim vote would be divided among the 3 major Muslim candidates.

The major northern Christian votes are in benue, plateau, taraba . He will get 25% easily here but in other northern state hmmmmm it'll be difficult to get 25% . Remember that the northern Christians have been strong PDP supporters since 1999 .
Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by techWriter3: 8:10am On Oct 15, 2022
Every sane man understands is politicians
Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by manmade(m): 8:18am On Oct 15, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

Make una try dey get sense and speak reality sometimes. So if christians are 20-25% in the North, you just think the whole percentage of christians in the North will have to vote for PO.

just like you assumed that the whole percentage of Muslims in the north won't vote for PO

1 Like

Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by Nationality300: 8:31am On Oct 15, 2022
Are we voting base on tribal and religious line, I am an HAUSA man and Am not voting Obi because he's a Christian and from the East,am voting him because he has the ability, competency,and capability to pilot the affairs of Nigeria.Let erase this religious and tribal thought from our memories,it won't do us any good.
Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by AliyuMahdi9: 9:48am On Oct 15, 2022
Obi Obsession.

You guys cant do without mentioning Obi.

Obi Supporters are focused on obi.

yet you guys can focus on your candidate.

@saintlucia coma and post obis picture

LocalStandard1:
I decided to post this here for those who say Obi isn't known in villages. As you will see, some of these people don't speak English or even Hausa hell a small child of about five is already rooted in knowledge. When children begin to talk about something you know it's really popular. This is a random Middle Belt village oh!!

Below Night crawlers have a watch:

This video is a month old, remember I told you Obi's popularity hasn't peaked yet, expect more. wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jnnlLgk68w

Different village, less than a week ago wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61gPBjFaKow

Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by KunGioKehRah: 9:54am On Oct 15, 2022
Kwankwaso shekarau and gandollar na them get Kano

So how will you convince an Hausa guy that prays five times daily that he should vote for Peter Obi?

How will you sell Peter Obi to them in Adamawa? Yobe? Gombe? Bauchi, Borno? Katsina? Zamfara? Niger?

Those who can't read and write only know two symbols, umbrella and broom
What is the symbol of labour party?
You keep mobilising yourself on Twitter

Even me self, years have passed without using my Twitter account.
And another issue is , does Peter Obi have billions to spend or waste like Tinubu / Atiku?

Later now they will be "claiming that Lagos is their fatherland " and will be burning police stations and inec office or calling Nigeria a zoo

If they don't go to Biafra on the day of election, they will be going to church or shop.

Confused set of people.
If Anambra, imo, Enugu, ebonyi, and delta vote for Peter Obi, he should go and do testimony in his church!

I am inside my room come and beat me!

#itiswell!
Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by LocalStandard1(m): 9:57am On Oct 15, 2022
SHINJA:

mun zo lokacin zabe, ku yanzu kuna ganin Kirista da Musulmi a matsayin daya...After election you northern Muslims will now see northern Christians as Arna Arewa..

Northern Christians are wise now...
Thank you bro, it's about time more Northern Christians begin to speak up, I am beginning to feel alone here among these ignorant urch*ns.
Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by LocalStandard1(m): 10:04am On Oct 15, 2022
Nationality300:
Are we voting base on tribal and religious line, I am an HAUSA man and Am not voting Obi because he's a Christian and from the East,am voting him because he has the ability, competency,and capability to pilot the affairs of Nigeria.Let erase this religious and tribal thought from our memories,it won't do us any good.
My brother I have no hate or disdain for my Hausa brothers. It's just unlike you, we want true equality and equal playing ground. I supported Buhari and even El'rufai in 2015, now your people have forgotten it takes two to Tango. Now they say a Christian and Igbo will never be President of their country Nigeria, it not fair.
Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by shortIGBOman: 10:08am On Oct 15, 2022
SHINJA:

mun zo lokacin zabe, ku yanzu kuna ganin Kirista da Musulmi a matsayin daya...After election you northern Muslims will now see northern Christians as Arna Arewa..

Northern Christians are wise now...

Northern Christian and Muslim are one
Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by shortIGBOman: 10:09am On Oct 15, 2022
zeuss:

Small pikin

E pain Emeka grin grin

Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by Obidient4life3: 10:14am On Oct 15, 2022
tctrills:

Agbado and Mikano statistics. The Northern Christians will use this election to teach Muslims a bitter lesson.
Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by tctrills: 10:46am On Oct 15, 2022
tbarrister:

The major northern Christian votes are in benue, plateau, taraba . He will get 25% easily here but in other northern state hmmmmm it'll be difficult to get 25% . Remember that the northern Christians have been strong PDP supporters since 1999 .
Even in Plateau, Benue and Taraba, PDP had been strong since 1999 but things have completely changed. The northern Muslim wants Obi.
Yes he would not get 25% in every northern state. But there are at least 9 northern states where Christians have more than 25 % of the population. States like Kaduna, Nasarawa, Gombe, Niger, Kogi, Adamawa, and maybe Borno. Christian population in Borno is between 20 to 25%.
The other northern states have a Christian population ranging from 5 to 20%.
Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by tctrills: 10:48am On Oct 15, 2022
emerged01:

Bro,Obi cant win south east and south south. PDP is not a party to beat in those two regions. Apart from south south I haven't seen a LP rally in southeast that will convince me Obi will his region.
So which party have you seen rally in the South east. Obi does not need to rally in the South east.
Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by Greenback: 10:48am On Oct 15, 2022
LocalStandard1:
I decided to post this here for those who say Obi isn't known in villages. As you will see, some of these people don't speak English or even Hausa hell a small child of about five is already rooted in knowledge. When children begin to talk about something you know it's really popular. This is a random Middle Belt village oh!!

This video is a month old, remember I told you Obi's popularity hasn't peaked yet, expect more. wink

Please do not stop.... continue to more remote places. God bless

1 Like

Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by emerged01(m): 10:55am On Oct 15, 2022
tctrills:

So which party have you seen rally in the South east. Obi does not need to rally in the South east.
Ok! It is just a matter of time we will see how it goes.
Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by XerXers: 11:07am On Oct 15, 2022
tbarrister:
Lol these are northern Christians and they'll mostly vote LP and PDP, nothing to see. In the core Muslim north , where the major votes are, peter obi is unknown
Three contestants should go share core Muslim votes. Peter Obi is consolidating his stronghold. Buhari has always won core north but lost the election. Secondly, there will be no manipulation and over voting which brings huge vote from northern rural areas because of BVAS technology
Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by Minjim: 11:16am On Oct 15, 2022
Be deceiving yourself there.
Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by dejiih01: 11:42am On Oct 15, 2022
One sided edited interview... not real so all of them are voting peter obi lol
LocalStandard1:

Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by BATified2023: 11:45am On Oct 15, 2022
tctrills:

so all Christian’s will vote obi?
I guess apc n pdp don’t have Christian members in d north?
Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by Dragonsword: 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
HolyMan12:

Must you force obi down people's throat?

Obi is popular we hear. February is coming so that you go rest.
The same way, we will not allow you force a sick old empty head corrupt criminal with drug issues down our throat

1 Like

Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by crackhouse(m): 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
Peter obi is not known in the North. Leave Jos and go to Borno, Katsina, Jigawa, kebi, Yobe and so on and ask the same question then come back and tell us your result... u will be surprised Obi is not known, the earlier u know that the better for u..
Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by HolyMan12: 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
Dragonsword:
The same way, we will not allow you force a sick old empty head corrupt criminal with drug issues down our throat
Just rest abeg.

This Nairaland politics just tire me.

Obi, Atiku, Tinubu angry

Ayam tayad angry
Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by tbarrister(m): 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
tctrills:

Even in Plateau, Benue and Taraba, PDP had been strong since 1999 but things have completely changed. The northern Muslim wants Obi.
Yes he would not get 25% in every northern state. But there are at least 9 northern states where Christians have more than 25 % of the population. States like Kaduna, Nasarawa, Gombe, Niger, Kogi, Adamawa, and maybe Borno. Christian population in Borno is between 20 to 25%.
The other northern states have a Christian population ranging from 5 to 20%.

Christians In Borno are not more than 10% and I'm being generous, if you doubt me wait for the election result and see for yourself

Let's assume obi gets 25% in 9 northern state which I know its impossible because 25% is like 1 vote in every 4 votes .

He will surely gets 25% in the 5 eastern states and the 6 SS states

He will 25% in abuja and lagos

Thats 22 states and he needs to get 25% in 24 states.

Remember that LP has no structure in the rural areas and villages where PDP and APC will buy lots of votes , remember that some northern Christians will pick their ethnic or regional candidates over religion , remember that alot of them have been loyal to PDP since 1999 . Remember my comment
Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by SHINJA: 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
tbarrister:

Christians In Borno are not more than 10% and I'm being generous, if you doubt me wait for the election result and see for yourself

Let's assume obi gets 25% in 9 northern state which I know its impossible because 25% is like 1 vote in every 4 votes .

Remember that LP has no structure in the rural areas and villages where PDP and APC will buy lots of votes , remember that some northern Christians will pick their ethnic or regional candidates over religion , remember that alot of them have been loyal to PDP since 1999 . Remember my comment

Lols..you don't even know what you are saying ..

Who are those Christians bokoharam are reducing their population in Borno?
Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by DWickedLandLord: 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
tbarrister:
Lol these are northern Christians and they'll mostly vote LP and PDP, nothing to see. In the core Muslim north , where the major votes are, peter obi is unknown

Mr goalposts mover. How far
Ibuprofen is great for back pain btw

1 Like

Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by tctrills: 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
tbarrister:

I never mentioned Borno as one of the 9 states. You also forget that some northern Muslims would vote for him. Actually, Obi does not need a party structure among Christians in the north. He is already their candidate.
Again you believe he wouldn't get 25 in at least 4 southwest states? He is actually very strong in the SW.
Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by tctrills: 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
BATified2023:
so all Christian’s will vote obi?
I guess apc n pdp don’t have Christian members in d north?
Obi would also get some Muslim vote in the north
Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by onomeabuja: 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Obi miscreants making videos ups & down.
70% of igbos are on social media & 65% are shouting Obi ups & down.....
Pity undecided
The North I live is different from d one the Op when to interview...
Next year go reach & everybody go de alright

Re: Public Poll Asking Northern Villagers Who They're Voting For In 2023 by BlazinGlory40: 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
tbarrister:

In the core Muslim north, most of the voters will go for Atiku and others kwankwaso. Shebi una sabi shift goal post? Oya na

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Died" At Lekki Tollgate But Resurrected To Campaign For The JAGABAN / Kase Lawal Company Camac In Congo Gold Smuggling Scandal / Groups Adopt Chukwumerije’s Speech As Igbo Roadmap For 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.