Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,131 members, 7,943,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:48 AM

Can Kwankwanso Beat Tinubu To Clinch 3RD Place? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Kwankwanso Beat Tinubu To Clinch 3RD Place? (1071 Views)

Can Kwankwanso Beat Tinubu To Clinch 3RD Place? / 2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye / Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Kwankwanso Beat Tinubu To Clinch 3RD Place? by ScamHunter: 11:20am On Oct 15, 2022
I've been wondering...
Are Kwankwanso's supporters more than Yoruba Muslims?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Kwankwanso Beat Tinubu To Clinch 3RD Place? by Faber(m): 11:24am On Oct 15, 2022
ScamHunter:
I've been wondering...

Make two of them getat, na Sowore go carry 3rd grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Kwankwanso Beat Tinubu To Clinch 3RD Place? by Obidient4life3: 11:27am On Oct 15, 2022
Faber:

Make two of them getat, na Sowore go carry 3rd grin
grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Kwankwanso Beat Tinubu To Clinch 3RD Place? by Evilblackman(m): 11:33am On Oct 15, 2022
Poor Tinubu
Una done drag am come this low grin

These small boys fit beat am for this election o

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Kwankwanso Beat Tinubu To Clinch 3RD Place? by Abdu81: 11:50am On Oct 15, 2022
No tinubu is getting the third position.

3 Likes

Re: Can Kwankwanso Beat Tinubu To Clinch 3RD Place? by Adblg0610: 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
Abdu81:
No tinubu is getting the third position.
I quite agree with you, and the fourth position will automatically go to Peter Obituary.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can Kwankwanso Beat Tinubu To Clinch 3RD Place? by OfficialAPCNig: 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
Kwankwanso influence is only in Kano, Jigawa and few other states. I think Tinubu will dust him for the third position.

But if grandpa fails to attend the presidential debate, then the third position he will not see.

The election is between Peter Obi and Atiku. The rest are pretenders

FACT

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Kwankwanso Beat Tinubu To Clinch 3RD Place? by famouscargo4u: 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
I'm 100% sure Obi is finishing third.
Re: Can Kwankwanso Beat Tinubu To Clinch 3RD Place? by Abdu81: 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
Adblg0610:
I quite agree with you, and the fourth position will automatically go to Peter Obituary.

Prepare for his inaugural speech , obi.

4 Likes

Re: Can Kwankwanso Beat Tinubu To Clinch 3RD Place? by Ahmedie28(m): 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
Third position will either go to sowori or obi , Tinubu will clinch the first position

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can Kwankwanso Beat Tinubu To Clinch 3RD Place? by Ttalk: 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
I just want to register my comment as a reference to Mpurumiri induced self deceit prediction of 2023 general election.

The prediction of APC primary from Jonathan joker to Cabal candidate to Anointed candidate to Onu as Buharis choice all that fell flat on your face didn't teach you any lesson.
Shame no dey shame una? Shior

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Kwankwanso Beat Tinubu To Clinch 3RD Place? by Ofunaofu: 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
The third position is strictly reserved for the Emilokan drug lord

Know this and know peace

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Kwankwanso Beat Tinubu To Clinch 3RD Place? by ProudImolite: 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
Tinubu is overated so I think Yes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Kwankwanso Beat Tinubu To Clinch 3RD Place? by iSense247: 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
ScamHunter:
I've been wondering...
It's possible. Tinubu may be the only candidate that will loose his own state and region.

4 Likes

Re: Can Kwankwanso Beat Tinubu To Clinch 3RD Place? by ScamHunter: 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
iSense247:
It's possible. Tinubu may be the only candidate that will loose his own state and region.

Which one is state? Osun or Lagos?
Re: Can Kwankwanso Beat Tinubu To Clinch 3RD Place? by iSense247: 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
ScamHunter:

Which one is state? Osun or Lagos?
Osun

Tinubu can never win Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Can Kwankwanso Beat Tinubu To Clinch 3RD Place? by ScamHunter: 4:34am On Oct 16, 2022
iSense247:
Osun

Tinubu can never win Lagos.

I'll be shocked if Tinubu wins more than 2 Yoruba states

2 Likes

Re: Can Kwankwanso Beat Tinubu To Clinch 3RD Place? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:43am On Oct 16, 2022
Yes
Re: Can Kwankwanso Beat Tinubu To Clinch 3RD Place? by Kokoy2022: 5:06am On Oct 16, 2022
The only people I have seen and observe supporting thiefnupoo are Yoruba Muslims. So I want to know. Is thiefnupoo going to be president by their vote alone?

3 Likes

Re: Can Kwankwanso Beat Tinubu To Clinch 3RD Place? by ScamHunter: 9:54am On Oct 16, 2022
Kokoy2022:
The only people I have seen and observe supporting thiefnupoo are Yoruba Muslims. So I want to know. Is thiefnupoo going to be president by their vote alone?

Don't talk yet, until we observe the number of Yoruba that would vote him. If he wins more than 2 states, know that tribalism has finished Yoruba people.

1 Like

Re: Can Kwankwanso Beat Tinubu To Clinch 3RD Place? by Upworkwriter007(f): 9:57am On Oct 16, 2022
One thing i know is that, no opposition ever wins election with major contenders fighting the incumbent on a divided front. None! I hope we all have the Nigeria of our dreams, and i hope we have realignment moment before election.

1 Like

Re: Can Kwankwanso Beat Tinubu To Clinch 3RD Place? by Akponmfet: 10:53am On Oct 16, 2022
Come 2023 you'll be crying that the election has been rigged.
Don't forget that Nigeria is a zoo and we Nigerians will never vote people who called Nigeria a zoo.
Re: Can Kwankwanso Beat Tinubu To Clinch 3RD Place? by basybasy: 11:37am On Oct 16, 2022
ScamHunter:
I've been wondering...
You are just an idiot for categorizing Tinubu into third place. Where do u want put Obi and Atiku? Who give u assurance that Obi will beat Tinubu and Atiku? Anytime igbos are making noise abt Obi, I just laugh. Who will vote Igbo into presidential power? I swear, Obi cannot win next election. Igbos, Igbos and igbos, the most terrible tribe in the world. Nigerians, if u are stupid and plan to bring down Nigeria, please just vote Obi. You are on your own. Do igbos love Nigeria which they are struggling to rule now? Very arrogant and sentimental tribe. Obi is just making noise, can he handle the North with high level of insecurities that are there? Wake up, Nigerians, Obi is not an option.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Kwankwanso Beat Tinubu To Clinch 3RD Place? by PeterObi4LP: 11:38am On Oct 16, 2022
The margin Tinubu will use to win Sowore and Kwankwaso for third position won't be much. If not for the sake of Lagos money, Kwankwaso will win him.

2 Likes

Re: Can Kwankwanso Beat Tinubu To Clinch 3RD Place? by PeterObi4LP: 11:49am On Oct 16, 2022
basybasy:

You are just an idiot for categorizing Tinubu into third place. Where do u want put Obi and Atiku? Who give u assurance that Obi will beat Tinubu and Atiku? Anytime igbos are making noise abt Obi, I just laugh. Who will vote Igbo into presidential power? I swear, Obi cannot win next election. Igbos, Igbos and igbos, the most terrible tribe in the world. Nigerians, if u are stupid and plan to bring down Nigeria, please just vote Obi. You are on your own. Do igbos love Nigeria which they are struggling to rule now? Very arrogant and sentimental tribe. Obi is just making noise, can he handle the North with high level of insecurities that are there? Wake up, Nigerians, Obi is not an option.

Your cry is still at the preliminary stage. By the time your cry enters into conclusion, Obi will be Nigeria President.

Why are you guys scared of this great tribe IGBO? Allow them rule una say no. Allow them go with Biafra una say no. Wetin una want? If igbos don't love Nigeria like you claim, make una pursue them from Nigeria na una still say no. All you guys need is to be using their brainchild and resource to fund your delapitated backward region full of illiterate

3 Likes

Re: Can Kwankwanso Beat Tinubu To Clinch 3RD Place? by ScamHunter: 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
One thing i know is that, no opposition ever wins election with major contenders fighting the incumbent on a divided front. None! I hope we all have the Nigeria of our dreams, and i hope we have realignment moment before election.

But what's obvious is that Tinubu as a candidate is not a worthy opponent. Muslim-Muslim, no widespread support, sickly and floundering, rejected by northerners and Southerners. The question is, which regions can he clinch. I do not see him winning up to 5 states.

Also, realignment is impossible, unless between Obi and Kwankwanso or Atiku and Obi, both of which are near impossible.

I see Obi winning 3 regions and Atiku winning 2. Tinubu's SW would be shared between him and Obi and Atiku. However, the decider may be the many votes Atiku garners from the north. What's Obvious is that APC wont be reelected.

1 Like

Re: Can Kwankwanso Beat Tinubu To Clinch 3RD Place? by ScamHunter: 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2022
Akponmfet:
Come 2023 you'll be crying that the election has been rigged.
Don't forget that Nigeria is a zoo and we Nigerians will never vote people who called Nigeria a zoo.

You're minority. Majority of Nigerians think otherwise. The race is between Atiku and Obi. Let Nigerians decide.

1 Like

Re: Can Kwankwanso Beat Tinubu To Clinch 3RD Place? by ScamHunter: 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
basybasy:

I like the way you cry boy. When Obi becomes president, what next for you, suicide? Since I'm sure your sufferhead type have no money to japa.

Don't worry. Obi will make Nigeria work so that you'll see food and start reasoning like a human being.

1 Like

Re: Can Kwankwanso Beat Tinubu To Clinch 3RD Place? by ScamHunter: 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Your cry is still at the preliminary stage. By the time your cry enters into conclusion, Obi will be Nigeria President.

Why are you guys scared of this great tribe IGBO? Allow them rule una say no. Allow them go with Biafra una say no. Wetin una want? If igbos don't love Nigeria like you claim, make una pursue them from Nigeria na una still say no. All you guys need is to be using their brainchild and resource to fund your delapitated backward region full of illiterate

My brother o...na modern witchcraft you dey see so from Yoruba Muslims. They hate Igbo, but love to be in the same country with Igbo. They hate Igbo but enjoy sharing oil and gas revenue from Igbo land every month. In fact, they hate all of the south because of Igbo. The hatred for Goodluck Jonathan was because the man like Igbo. So if you like anything Igbo, you're their enemy. When Obi becomes president, all Nigerians will become their enemy. You can see him warning Nigerians already.
Re: Can Kwankwanso Beat Tinubu To Clinch 3RD Place? by Bobloco: 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
Upworkwriter007:

Prior to 2015 We used say that no incumbent president could lose a re-election but like they say, the rest is history

At the bolded, APC will lose the presidential election because the party has failed woefully, the incumbent is not seeking a re-election and also APC is throwing up a candidate in the person of Tinubu with so much baggage. There is absolutely nothing appealing with Tinubu as a candidate of APC.
You don't go into an election with a whole lot of baggages and inconsistencies and you expect to win, it will not work.

Tinubu's origin is untraceable, no one knows where he attended primary and secondary school. He was a drug lord who forfeited over $400,000 proceeds of drugs to the US government.
He became governor of Lagos State and at the end of his tenure, Lagos became second most unliveable city in the world after Damascus the capital of war thorne Syria.
He became the biggest landlord in Lagos State by cornering State government properties to himself , family and cronies. The wife became a perpetual senator of the federal republic of Nigeria, his daughter is the iyaloja of all market in Lagos State and the son in charge of all revenues accrued from advert placement in Lagos State.

He also set up a company to be collecting taxes when there is a state government institution( Lirs) empowered by law to be collecting taxes thereby shortchanging the entire state and it's citizens

1 Like

Re: Can Kwankwanso Beat Tinubu To Clinch 3RD Place? by Akponmfet: 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
ScamHunter:

You're minority. Majority of Nigerians think otherwise. The race is between Atiku and Obi. Let Nigerians decide.
Re: Can Kwankwanso Beat Tinubu To Clinch 3RD Place? by Akponmfet: 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
EXACTLY, NIGERIANS WILL NEVER VOTE FOR A NON NIGERIAN. YOU SOLVED THE PUZZLE YOURSELF.
KEYWORD IS " NIGERIAN "
IS PETER OBI REALLY A NIGERIAN?
IS NNAMDI KANU A NIGERIAN?
THE ANSWER TO YOUR PUZZLE OF OBI WINNING AN ELECTION IN NIGERIA IS IN THE WORD " NIGERIAN "

(1) (Reply)

Farooq Kperogi Broke The Table / Buhari’s Government Goes After Peter Obi, Blocks Bank Account Of Support Group / It has started with Yoruba Agitators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.