Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,534 members, 7,914,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:12 AM

El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video (49126 Views)

Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) / Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment / El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by tammie24: 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
uniquelyspecial:

Anyways, in 10 years, you'll read your comments and smile. Maturity must set in.
don't worry about me
Worry about the not so good choices you are making now
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
PandoraObi:
Learn not address people the way you address your mother

If u know who my mother is u wont open ur dirty mouth to speak about her.. better be careful what u wish for

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by emmalux2(m): 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
abobote:
But how did they let him out

Hahahahahaha
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by DWickedLandLord: 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
PandoraObi:
Thanks I have forgotten the people I am addressing have no brain to reason with

Post your account balance. Show us brain abeg

No be by mouth .

I'll post mine before you even finish asking.

$324,752.11 you go see there.

We're not mates. No be by rambling incoherently online

These small boys with mouth annoy the fvck out of me

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by OsunOriginal: 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Post your account balance. Show us brain abeg

No be by mouth .

I'll post mine before you even finish asking.

$324,752.11 you go see there.

We're not mates. No be by rambling incoherently online

These small boys with mouth annoy the fvck out of me
Flathe@d and chest-beating... He may not have even N1000.00 in his account

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by GeneralDae: 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
TruthIsBitter02:
Most Nigerians are so unpatriotic I swear. How can somebody in his right senses be campaigning for this man to rule over him and decide the destiny of him and that of his entire generation. Does it mean that they have sworn never to see Nigeria work in their life time. Countries we had independence almost the same time have all left us. And we are here recycling finished products. Pele was the best in football in his prime but if you put him in the pitch now at his age, I doubt if he can make any impact. There is time for everything...
So who is the better candidate you have for us? Out of the four so called popular candidate, only Tinubu and Kwankwanso seem competent to me, else we start looking at the other parties.
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by babapressy(m): 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
Lol
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by unikprince(m): 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
[quote author=PandoraObi post=117584839]Hehehehehehehehehe miserable and mischievous IPOB miscreants, zombidients and zombidiots criminals are full,
"turning a critical situation to a bad one" like turning a worst situation to a correctable situation, like bringing a almost brain dead accident victim to consciousness but could not talk, the bitterness and hatred in those Biafra idiots that have submitted their brains to Kanu, do not have anything to reason with [/quote
I'm ashamed of your brain

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by unikprince(m): 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehehehehehe miserable and mischievous IPOB miscreants, zombidients and zombidiots criminals are full,
"turning a critical situation to a bad one" like turning a worst situation to a correctable situation, like bringing a almost brain dead accident victim to consciousness but could not talk, the bitterness and hatred in those Biafra idiots that have submitted their brains to Kanu, do not have anything to reason with
I'm ashamed of your brain

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
Please someone should whisper to him (who gave order to turned off toll gate CCTVs).

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by highness25(m): 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIw2nsqA-k4

Farooq Kperogi Reacts:

https://twitter.com/farooqkperogi/status/1581333082904596480?t=rLanUekLkebDe4bx8ERQ5Q&s=19
on a very serious note, I support this man but I don't know what he meant with this statement.
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by Enimin: 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
This guy should just go and rest

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by samfrancis1(m): 11:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Tinubu not in charge of his faculties right now. Tinubu not healthy, need to attend to his health.
He said what he meant and he meant what he said.. said it just how it is.. if he had said it differently I know you all will still say negative things about him.. doesn’t look like he’s ever going to be able to please you guys even if he’s the angel sent to rescue the country.. you all minds are made up.. and you won’t mind bringing him down…

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by samfrancis1(m): 11:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
ican2020:
Turning critical situation to a bad one

Tinubu talks to much, he needs to slow down
If Obi said something similar to this.. I know what he’ll get from you.. praises and may be worship….
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by tammie24: 11:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
Rahkman:
Na the reason them no dey allow am come professional conference, make the idiot agbado master no embarrass himself
your father is the id1ot
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by slimghost(m): 11:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
This is why they hide the braindead criminal from any intellectual gathering.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by Belluski: 11:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

When you grade situations in order from desirable at top to undesirable at bottom it will look something like below.

Excellent
Best
Better
Good
Bad
Worse
Worst
Rotten

Now consider for yourself the interpretation of what Tinubu said. Did he say wrong?

Kperogi is educated, but he is sometimes misguided, as is the case with his tweet.

My brother GOOD would have been the right word.... but ROTTEN to BAD, dude the situation remains almost same, “ that statement means El-Rufai could not save the situation, but he tried! ... just let it go bro
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by Curious345: 11:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
tammie24:
your father is the id1ot
hnmm
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by Curious345: 11:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
samfrancis1:
If Obi said something similar to this.. I know what he’ll get from you.. praises and may be worship….
you're trying so hard .. but you only appear more stupider
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You Sabi defend rubbish

Was Tinubu reading from any paper in the video ?

Do you even have data to watch the video hmm
No mind the tadpole
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by qtx(m): 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIw2nsqA-k4

Farooq Kperogi Reacts:

https://twitter.com/farooqkperogi/status/1581333082904596480?t=rLanUekLkebDe4bx8ERQ5Q&s=19

Lol.
Wait o, i thought he was pinned down all this while not to speak publicly? So who unhooked him? grin, whala e dey o, But his handlers are really doing a bad job. Our potential president abi? This is to confirm the fact that when it comes to politics, the north is years ahead of the south in thinking and strategizing. I cant say more than that.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by clevybrown(m): 11:34pm On Oct 15, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehehehehehe miserable and mischievous IPOB miscreants, zombidients and zombidiots criminals are full,
"turning a critical situation to a bad one" like turning a worst situation to a correctable situation, like bringing a almost brain dead accident victim to consciousness but could not talk, the bitterness and hatred in those Biafra idiots that have submitted their brains to Kanu, do not have anything to reason with
After reading this rubbish u typed up there, I had to pause to think who is more dumb between you and ur Agbado master. U need help as much as Tinubu does...
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by openmine(m): 11:35pm On Oct 15, 2022
Father lord shocked shocked
Rotten situation to a bad one?
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by abuyazeed1992(m): 11:35pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ordinary mistake una don carry am put for head...

Una don too mumu since 2015.
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by kizyalex10(m): 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
PandoraObi:
believe me all these things u described here are just a polite version of ur qualities,even a zombie with low battery can never support this man if not for selfish reasons,maybe you set up or thieving structure around a malfunctioning Nigeria,If tribe or religion is jst ur main motive then you are times 50 of what u jst described here. I’m sure u jst need a serious mental check,in a country where there re many normal people,tinubu at this his current state cannot contest for a counselor and even win but unfortunately,they have successfully built super zombies like youthat are many to a point of considering voting a vegetable to be a president of over 200 million people with over 25 percent of them highly intellectual .I challenge you to an open debate to tell me why u support tinubu and I tell u why I support obi,but unfortunately debate is meant for open minded people and not jst a myopic dunce who have locked his sense of reasoning

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by Jaycee07(m): 11:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
Sontima:
I see. And he hasn't turned Kaduna to Dubai? Rather, his woman aide was caught "thieving" roads from foreign countries.

In all fairness to Ahmed Tinubu and his band of supporters, Nigeria is at a very critical stage of her national life. From what I see in this video, if true and not doctored, I truly don’t think he has the physical and mental capabilities needed to steer the wheel of the country at this time. He has made many promising strides in life, but his physical and mental health capacity are quite questionable at this time. Anyone who truly loves to see Nigeria get out of the woods, from the present political,economic and social quagmire she’s now in would never want an emergence of an old frail man like Tinubu. I’m sure he had a wealth of wisdom which he can use to support a younger person who’s more intellectually and economically sound to steer Nigeria away from her real and present dangers.
I love elders and would never insult one when I see them.
We should think Nigeria, and not tribe and religion.
Thank you!!!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by Devil1Messenger: 11:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
PandoraObi:
if you have problems with your mother, please go and trash it out with her, no one is responsible for your frustration and disappointment here, stop looking for who to blame for your frustration and disappointment, if your problems are too many for your life, approach fast running trailers.
You are a shame
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by Alaminkd(m): 11:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
mbahdi:
Those he was speaking to don't understand English that's why u hear Dem clapping at each rubbish d old shameless man says
don't forget Kaduna is the center of learning in the country
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by DDDDDav: 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
PandoraObi:
Thanks I have forgotten the people I am addressing have no brain to reason with

You have proved several times and beyond reasonable doubt that you are so unintelligent.
Re: El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video by DDDDDav: 11:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
PandoraObi:
Stop judging us with your family members, it is absurd and nauseating, keep your adieu for them.

I announce to you. For wanting to put Nigeria into a mess because of the token u receive. You and your nuclear family will never see the next election. Death will never excape you people. Oponu

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Licking His Lips At An Event (Photo) / Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders / Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.