Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,143 members, 7,973,861 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:00 AM

Poultry And Fish House On Three And Half Plots Of Land For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Poultry And Fish House On Three And Half Plots Of Land For Sale (214 Views)

2 And Half Plots Of Land With Cofo For Sale At On The Main Road At Iyana Ipaja / House On Fire In Ilasa. Lagos Mainland. / After Buying Land, How Do I Build A House On It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poultry And Fish House On Three And Half Plots Of Land For Sale by sirclems: 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
A three and half plots land with poultry and fish pond house also good for many things @ Off Tanimowo lane , Ugbe Akoko, Ondo State @ 6.9M asking.
It is in a developing environment with high quality neighboring landmarks where you will enjoy good comfort
All documents are available for serious buyers
Buy this property and thank me later

call or watsapp me on 08136792852

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Value Centric 1 And 2 Bed Apartment / New Block Of 4flats Of Miniflats With 2 Front Shop @ Valley View Ikorodu. PICS / Lands And Houses For Sale In Uyo: 08034694791

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.