Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,990 members, 7,880,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:21 PM

Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m (29378 Views)

#EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta / EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN / #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by Pakute: 6:46am On Oct 16, 2022
GeneralPula:
So the people of Anambra cursed him and never wished anything Obi to happen to them again..
Where's Ifyalways sef?.. I won't be surprised if she's today shouting Obidient. Owobokiri has been shamelessly bursted. I learnt many of them have abandoned their old monikers for new ones, those peeps no dey get shame at all.

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 16, 2022
Moh247:

Oloun ... I used to like him and mummy wa back then, all of a sudden he started his nonsense cashivist attention seeking, he even lost AMVC award

I used to watch his skits back then, but he looks and sounds stupid to me now.
No one in life ever dined with Igbos and not regret it. I'm waiting for all the gullible Obidient Yorubas to be humiliated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 16, 2022
Throwback:

But we know the olodo GCE who attended a prestigious secondary school in Onitsha but could not pass WAEC and struggled to pass 2nd chance GCE.

He also struggled at UNN, and struggled as Anambra Governor.

He struggled in Anambra, but Anambra as at 2014 had the least debt profile according to NBS. The same Anambra was the state with a low poverty index as at 2014 according to NBS. And you say he struggled in Anambra. you keep bring Screenshots of nairaland comments from people who were clearly ACN apologists. Oga show us full nairaland link let us catch them in the lie. Stop all this systematic disinformation e no dey work again.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 16, 2022
Throwback:

It is all due to bandwagonism.

When you see people running and you just join them in the race only to realise they are heading to your father's house to burn it down.

Can Macaroni live in Anambra state? After 1month I bet you that he will run back to Tinubu's Lagos as leftover indomie.

Lagos has always been Lagos with or without Tinubu. Tinubu did nothing in Lagos abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 16, 2022
GeneralPula:

No matter how much you twist Tinubu’s words, it’s dead on arrival..

Dude no one twisted his word didn't he not say it? Oga fear God when you want to lie here oooi.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 16, 2022
Moh247:

Fact!!

100%

They won't even give him shows in SouthEast

you don't have sense

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 16, 2022
Throwback:

A wicked visionless man they called him.

He kept saving rather than build infrastructures.

He ensured he saved the money in his own Fidelity Bank.

Despite sacking other Igbos from Anambra state civil service, and relocating destitutes back to the North and Ebonyi and Akwa-Ibom, Anambra youths became destitute in Lagos just to escape the cluelessness of Peter Obi.

His regime as Governor coincided with the period many Anambra youths became drug traffickers just to escape the hopelessness of their situation.

Owobokiri who lamented below is now obidient like a zombie.

Oga show us the complete thread and stop showing screenshots let us see the comments of everyone on that thread and it is a big lie that he sacked non Anambra from civil service. I know a woman from Imo who retired during his tenure as a principal. Show us the complete nairaland post and stop showing screenshots. This disinformation game has failed.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 16, 2022
Throwback:

But Peter Obi who is not corrupt, got to office as Governor and domiciled the state funds in his own Fidelity Bank?

Then he claimed he was saving the money for the state, but was actually acting as a marketer for his own bank by ensuring the state funds remained saved, rather than spending on required infrastructure.

Igbos lamented bitterly, but I reckon it is now fine since he his now the Igbo candidate for Presidency.

He also put funds in Access and Diamond Banks abeg tell people the truth and stop lying here.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by Masterclass32: 7:06am On Oct 16, 2022
He stole $12m and he hasn't been invited by the EFCC, not to talk of indicting him.

This people have nothing concrete on Peter Obi to paint him as corrupt as the others, hence their deployment of lies and fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by omokab: 7:08am On Oct 16, 2022
Tinubuagbado:
El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu goofs.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu said he needs Nasir El-Rufai’s creativity and intelligence to turn the rot of this country into a bad one. What kind of grammar is this? The same way Buhari said he will take Nigeria from Top to Bottom and he did. God Abeg oo

Source: Channels TV

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1581289246534635520?t=uLJvzVieONu73LPr2UueFA&s=19
A sensible person must know that it was just a sleep of tongue but insensible person will think otherwise .

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by wingmanIII: 7:13am On Oct 16, 2022
Adeyanju, typical Yoruba tribal bigot. It's in the blood!

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by FuckOsuPigs: 7:17am On Oct 16, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
So someone that stole $12m according to Deji, is still walking a free man?

Peter Obi will surely put all this old corrupt politicians behind bars

Deji Adeyanju is referring to Peter Obi.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by tribalmall: 7:23am On Oct 16, 2022
Keep lying to yourself
I see foolish Igbos accuse Tinubu of being a thief as if you are all mad so a thief can be walking a free man ?
There is no soul that does not know Peter Obi is a diehard criminals from his Pandora escapades to yeoman job of looting N250M monthly from Anambra coffers using his governors convoy.
NaijaRoyalty:

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by nkemoma(m): 7:24am On Oct 16, 2022
Majesty2:
Piter Obidient's supporters are the most foolish people on this earth

106 foolish Agbado Munching Urchins liked your comment

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by Doyou2019: 7:31am On Oct 16, 2022
KingKO22:

I swear I can't wait for that Mr Macaroni Mumu pig to be disgraced by Zombidiots.

He was once my favorite comedian but now I hate him like hell.

I will follow drag the useless pig with fat lips
grin
small-minded bitter urchins hatefully discussing the life of their betters. It's the best you all can do with your time seeing how miserable your lives are already.
Sincerely, you and moh be like gossiping market women. grin
E je lo wa ise se.
Oniranu meji
shior

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by Doyou2019: 7:35am On Oct 16, 2022
nkemoma:

106 foolish Agbado Munching Urchins liked your comment
Congrats
Nope, actually those are NL Bots. These urchins all have them.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by galaxy2020(m): 7:35am On Oct 16, 2022
This one don turn to mumu.....
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by abinsco25(m): 7:41am On Oct 16, 2022
Moh247:

Fact!!

100%

They won't even give him shows in SouthEast

They won't even allow him to return in peace but in pieces.
Useless guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by PeterObi4LP: 7:41am On Oct 16, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Abeg Na them go join lunatics dey Campaign, whatever they see they should face it ...

Mr Macaroni's breakfast is in the microwave, he would soon get served

Will you keep kwayet. If he stole $12m while not do the needful sue him in court instead of ranting online

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by joe1309: 7:42am On Oct 16, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

are you telling me that Peter Obi never stole as a governor of Anambra.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:42am On Oct 16, 2022
GeneralPula:
The money meant for the people of Anambra, Pandora convert ham put for Beer business..

Nah why beer parlor plenty for Anambra - the only significant Peter Obi’s legacy..

Even London get many pubs, so shut up

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by Skty: 7:44am On Oct 16, 2022
GeneralPula:
The money meant for the people of Anambra, Pandora convert ham put for Beer business..

Nah why beer parlor plenty for Anambra - the only significant Peter Obi’s legacy..

Governor Obaseki has done well in Edo State.but many people still de abuse him. So this ur past publication nor make sense

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by Skty: 7:45am On Oct 16, 2022
joe1309:
are you telling me that Peter Obi never stole as a governor of Anambra.

Did he put bullion Vans in his house?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by Skty: 7:46am On Oct 16, 2022
KingKO22:

I swear I can't wait for that Mr Macaroni Mumu pig to be disgraced by Zombidiots.

Body shaming him..snap your lips make we see

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by oluwatisetan87: 7:48am On Oct 16, 2022
Tinubu has gone insaneTinubu has gone insane...

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by abinsco25(m): 7:48am On Oct 16, 2022
johnbd:
2023 is all about Nigerians and the corrupt politicians.
We know the corrupt politicians.

Peter obi may not be a saint but he is the best and God chosen.
Every evil power working against his success receive the fire of God in Jesus mighty name.
Every evil tongue that speaks of him receive fire in Jesus mighty name.
I cover our country Nigeria with the precious blood of Jesus.
I cover Peter obi with the precious blood of Jesus Christ.
Every evil gang up against him. Let them receive the spirit of confusion as in the tower of babel. In Jesus mighty name I pray.

Do you think God is bias
Olodo upon 10
God is for everybody and pitob is not special but a ritualist and cultist like others
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by LibraKing: 7:52am On Oct 16, 2022
KingKO22:

why do you hate him....in simple terms please
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 16, 2022
its on record that peter obi never stole a dine from anambra state coffers. unlike tinubu who is a well known thief and ex drug lord.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 16, 2022
There is nothing urchins can do or say to taint peter obi's image. man is spotless and e dey pain them bad

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by HRMK: 7:55am On Oct 16, 2022
adeyanju must stop speaking in parables and come out straight!i mean if he isnt a coward!let him give us the full details of the man he is talking about!!
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Aisha, Rinu, The New Enemies Because Of A Man That Stole $12m by mudolak(m): 8:07am On Oct 16, 2022
Cantonese:

Yes oooo.

But at your age, he was already stupendously wealthy. He's life's trajectory brought him this greatness. Buhari presented a primary schooling leaving certificate, yet he became a military head of state and civilian president.

With your first class, how far Bros?

Emi lo kan will only keep you enslaved and deposited in the hole of misery. Think properly before you cast your next vote.

Cheers.
This is not a matter of who successful this is matter of brilliance and knowledge to govern on the people
If obi think he's successful on his own why seeking poor people vote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Struggle For Fuel At Olupese Petrol Station Oshodi, Lagos (photos) / Obasanjo At Auwalu Anwar Book Launch As Kwankwaso Represents Atiku / "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.