Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,300 members, 7,910,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:06 PM

List Of States Where 2023 Governorship Election May Be Tough And Why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of States Where 2023 Governorship Election May Be Tough And Why (655 Views)

States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM / The States Where Pigeons Refused To Fly During Armed Forces Remembrance (Video) / Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of States Where 2023 Governorship Election May Be Tough And Why by BadaYusufAmoo(m): 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
Governorship elections may be wild in some states.

Delta, Abia, and 15 other states' governorship elections may be tougher in the 2023 poll as the outgoing governors will battle to secure winning for their preferred candidates.

In most of these states, the outgoing governors rubbed shoulders their godfathers to ensure that their preferred candidates emerge as flagbearers.

Continue reading here>>>https://www.legit.ng/politics/1498075-list-states-2023-governorship-election-tough-why/

Re: List Of States Where 2023 Governorship Election May Be Tough And Why by successmatters(m): 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
All se and ss states. Because Obidients are now in control on the ground.

1 Like

Re: List Of States Where 2023 Governorship Election May Be Tough And Why by Ekundayo7574(m): 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
APC is winning all the south west state with majority of the north center, I dont care about the 5% states it won't affect My Saviors chabce in anyway, i'm a christian and all my vote and my family vote will be for Tinubu
Re: List Of States Where 2023 Governorship Election May Be Tough And Why by EmemObong03: 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
Akwa Ibom specifically will witnessed a very high tension soaked Gubernatorial Elections since Akwa Ibomites are now Candidate oriented and not by party affiliation

YPP- The Assumed People's Candidate

PDP- The Governor's candidate but the masses doesn't accept it.

APC- The most preferred candidate but still battling to have his name on ballot.
Re: List Of States Where 2023 Governorship Election May Be Tough And Why by tctrills: 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
APC is winning all the south west state with majority of the north center, I dont care about the 5% states it won't affect My Saviors chabce in anyway, i'm a christian and all my vote and my family vote will be for Tinubu
Osun
Re: List Of States Where 2023 Governorship Election May Be Tough And Why by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
God have mercy o

(1) (Reply)

Tambuwal, Atiku’s DG Pushed People To Shake Hands With Asiwaju. Pics/video / Frank Edoho And Frank Edwards Have Declared Their Supports For Peter Obi / How Obi And Atiku Are Locking Down Strategic Regions On The Way To Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.