Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,122 members, 7,977,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:04 PM

Peter Obi - Invite Others Like You Invited Me, Don’t Allow Them Speak By Proxy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi - Invite Others Like You Invited Me, Don’t Allow Them Speak By Proxy (1571 Views)

Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC / Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP / Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi - Invite Others Like You Invited Me, Don’t Allow Them Speak By Proxy by 00FFT00(m): 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2022
The subject refers. Take a listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6rdyVzUSHI
Re: Peter Obi - Invite Others Like You Invited Me, Don’t Allow Them Speak By Proxy by KingKO22: 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
This man is too dull for my likeness.

He speaks like a dullard and 3rd class graduate

GCFR is not about container business.

Mr dullard go and face yur containers importation business.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi - Invite Others Like You Invited Me, Don’t Allow Them Speak By Proxy by successmatters(m): 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
Re: Peter Obi - Invite Others Like You Invited Me, Don’t Allow Them Speak By Proxy by successmatters(m): 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
Very presidential.

Other candidates are hiding behind their litany of aides and doctors appointments to dodge speaking to Nigerians.

I will vote for Peter Obi and Yusuf Baba Datti Ahmed.

Let's take back our country and turn it to a prosperous nation.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi - Invite Others Like You Invited Me, Don’t Allow Them Speak By Proxy by Lionnation: 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
KingKO22:

bring your ginubu to speaks to us let's hear him too

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi - Invite Others Like You Invited Me, Don’t Allow Them Speak By Proxy by Afamed: 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
Lionnation:
bring your ginubu to speaks to us let's hear him too

Your Pandora fraud is the one that needs introduction. Others are not in the same class like him, no wonder he only submitted GCE

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi - Invite Others Like You Invited Me, Don’t Allow Them Speak By Proxy by Lionnation: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
Afamed:

Your Pandora fraud is the one that needs introduction. Others are not in the same class like him, no wonder he only submitted GCE
what did ginubu submit, nothing

14 Likes

Re: Peter Obi - Invite Others Like You Invited Me, Don’t Allow Them Speak By Proxy by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
Obi is so awesome

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi - Invite Others Like You Invited Me, Don’t Allow Them Speak By Proxy by Afamed: 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
Lionnation:
what did ginubu submit, nothing

So a candidate can submit noting to INEC and Inec will recognize him as candidate? I really do not know Obi zombies are empty like this

53 Likes

Re: Peter Obi - Invite Others Like You Invited Me, Don’t Allow Them Speak By Proxy by babyfaceafrica: 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
They can invite all they like, people can't be forced to come.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi - Invite Others Like You Invited Me, Don’t Allow Them Speak By Proxy by TechW: 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
Afamed:

So a candidate can submit noting to INEC and Inec will recognize him as candidate? I really do not know Obi zombies are empty like this
That's the country we live in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi - Invite Others Like You Invited Me, Don’t Allow Them Speak By Proxy by Qtrpst4: 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2022
If no be sey you papa no get sense, hem for remember to use condom that night

KingKO22:

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi - Invite Others Like You Invited Me, Don’t Allow Them Speak By Proxy by Iliveforever(m): 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
KingKO22:

You guys have been hiding tinubu from interviews and broadcast until you guys decided to let him out small for some hours and guess what; he goofed again. Real big time.

Shame on you for whatever reason you want a person like tinubu to govern this country after what Nigerians have gone through under this administration.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi - Invite Others Like You Invited Me, Don’t Allow Them Speak By Proxy by abobote: 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
KingKO22:

Tell us another thing, coz this one won't sell

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi - Invite Others Like You Invited Me, Don’t Allow Them Speak By Proxy by Nyamuri: 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
Very dumb and foolish bastard!! Who is forcing you to go? Every candidate has his method of operation!

Did anybody drag u too attend! Since u have embrassed your self by dropping LAMBA, u no longer drop figures
00FFT00:
The subject refers. Take a listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6rdyVzUSHI
Re: Peter Obi - Invite Others Like You Invited Me, Don’t Allow Them Speak By Proxy by Gentino(m): 11:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
Peter Obi is indeed the president of vawulence. So he wants Atiku and Tinubu that are not mentally and physically fit to face the media and goof.

Same day both Atiku and Tinubu goofed in the same Kaduna state. Atiku said that northerners needed a northerner to be the president not a Yoruba or Igbo candidates. The same Atiku on the same event swore to God that he would end insecurity.

Tinubu said that he needed the expertise of El rufai in turning a rotten situation into a bad one.

Kwankwaso is shy of the media ever since he said that the North would not vote for Peter Obi because voting for him is like voting for a Biafra.

But President Obi wants his fellow contestants to be spewing rubbish because they are not coherent again.

If you can't face the media so that we will know your mental capability, we will not vote for you. ENOUGH OF SPEAKING BY PROXY.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi - Invite Others Like You Invited Me, Don’t Allow Them Speak By Proxy by Headachetoigboh(f): 12:39am On Oct 16, 2022
KingKO22:

Pls get us the person that speaks like Queen Elizabeth. Why is he hiding from media

50 Likes

Re: Peter Obi - Invite Others Like You Invited Me, Don’t Allow Them Speak By Proxy by thewarrior72: 1:07am On Oct 16, 2022
KingKO22:

Re: Peter Obi - Invite Others Like You Invited Me, Don’t Allow Them Speak By Proxy by VERDA: 2:38am On Oct 16, 2022
KingKO22:

Keep lamenting, your candidates keep hiding from being scrutinized by the public, yet your here speaking English.
Re: Peter Obi - Invite Others Like You Invited Me, Don’t Allow Them Speak By Proxy by Kokoy2022: 5:20am On Oct 16, 2022
Thiefnupoo is brain dead. His brain is full of poop. Any one supporting this anethema,his life and that of his generation will be runned the way Buhari runned Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi - Invite Others Like You Invited Me, Don’t Allow Them Speak By Proxy by 00FFT00(m): 6:51am On Oct 17, 2022
Nyamuri:
Very dumb and foolish bastard!! Who is forcing you to go? Every candidate has his method of operation!

Did anybody drag u too attend! Since u have embrassed your self by dropping LAMBA, u no longer drop figures

Why are these Tinubu people always angry?. No one forced you to que behind a confirmed reprobate.

Let me get you a bucket for your tears.
Re: Peter Obi - Invite Others Like You Invited Me, Don’t Allow Them Speak By Proxy by saintkel(m): 6:57am On Oct 17, 2022
Afamed:

yet Tinubu clearly called him in Ekiti....if he needs introduction y is ur small lord fighting hard about OBi

(1) (Reply)

2023: Niger Delta Will Not Support Igbo Who Call Us Saboteurs / Kaduna LP Gubernatorial Candidate Receives Peter Obi & Datti After London Visit / What's Going On In Senegal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.