Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,654 members, 7,926,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 02:56 AM

Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? (47107 Views)

Met Any Nairaland Members? / E-mail Adds Of Nairaland Members / Pictures Of Nairaland Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by naijacutee(f): 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2007
They have hijacked the thread sad
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by mishoo(m): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2007
naijacutee:

They have hijacked the thread sad

Who
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2007
see what my fellow NLders have all turned my post to in just some few hours,
now i believe love really exists between us all.
I've gone through all the replies and i've been happy so far that my NL love has not been shared with me.
Keep on with the replies, am still watching.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by fellow(m): 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2007
Simply GASMINE
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by omoge(f): 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2007
can't help but laugh in here. ummmmmm
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by presido1: 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2007
Nobody dey fight to date me, na so i urgly reach? anyway monkey no fine but em mama like am. if all una gyls wey dey here no wan fight for me i go try fight to handle 2 or three gyls. I dey come make una wait.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by karlken(m): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2007
Ngojoygurl or simply_me!WE break up to make up! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by doyin13(m): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2007
@fellow

You never hear say somebody don win Gamine hand already.

May I suggest Razorr on the other hand.

It might get Gasmine jealous grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by timadel(m): 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2007
oreofemi
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by rubie(f): 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2007
Should we always fight and insult ourselves?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by kelon: 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2007
Militia would perfer to date Siena , denex and etc.lol.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Dijoka(m): 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2007
i dont really know pple here but anybody can talk 2 me my no is 08039120444
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2007
Dijoka:

i don't really know people here but anybody can talk 2 me my no is 08039120444
if you dont have any contribution based on this question, then we dont need anything coming from who,
what do you take yourself for, to be giving out your mobile number? A macho-man i guess?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by menike(m): 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2007
I'd go on a date wit

Snazzydawn kiss
Hotangel kiss
Mukina2 kiss

All of em for bein' the coolest chics on NL
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by nike4luv(f): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2007
lool, nyce thread!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by toshmann(m): 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2007
nike4luv:

lool, nyce thread!

cool nice girl wink

@muky
cant believe what you just said angry
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by nike4luv(f): 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2007
@ toshman, me no speakn to u, all these while wen i dey cal u, shey u fit pik up eh?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by toshmann(m): 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2007
i'm so sorry my phone had problems but i got a new phone now cheesy
i can call you now my dear wink
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2007
i will date my one and only PILGRIM.1, she's really given me a tough time at the religion thread, i think if things should go on this way, we might definitely walk down the aisle together hand-in-hand.
I LOVE YOU PILGRIM, from your one and only enitan2002

By the way where is otuwe,aproko?
where are these ladies, or they trying to plan another coup again?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by champredd(m): 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2007
I just dey siddon look grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by nike4luv(f): 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2007
shey u get popcorn?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Gamine(f): 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2007
Date ke??

Hmm, I have to give this some serious thot>. . . . . hmmmmmmm
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by seun001(m): 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2007
chei,water don pass garri ooo!!
never had the time to hit somebody up,some bin hitting me but we never got along.anyways,nice to see u guys getting along.mayb i should do some searching myself.but e b like say everybody is hooked up oooo.hw i go do now ehn!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by daprince: 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2007
Enitan, I sooooo loved the pic on your profile that I copied it and posted it on my facebook (hope you ain't mad at me?). It's a really cool pic of many ladies' brains. Nice one dude, and I hope the lady you are so much into is an ounce that much into you too.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by snazzydawn(f): 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2007
nike4luv where have you been?

well, I still maintain, LAYI!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by seun001(m): 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2007
daprince:

Enitan, I sooooo loved the pic on your profile that I copied it and posted it on my facebook (hope you ain't mad at me?). It's a really cool pic of many ladies' brains. Nice one dude, and I hope the lady you are so much into is an ounce that much into you too.

WHAT!!! u did that witout the permission of the owner.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by nike4luv(f): 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2007
alive @snazzy, and u?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by bigmeat(m): 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2007
anyday anytime anywhere anyhow i will always want to date bimbliss
tell u shes all a man wants in a lady to have as a life partner
really would want u to be my wife and the mother of my children

BIMBLISS You MAKE MY WORLD!!!
wish u could be mine and only mine
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by daprince: 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2007
Seun001, is the material yours? I'm just gonna pass anyway.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by snazzydawn(f): 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2007
same

@ poster, sorry for spamming ur thread, just could not help saying hi to nike.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by nike4luv(f): 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2007
lool, hws life, mynes scary, results day on thursday
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by seun001(m): 7:06pm On Aug 21, 2007
it aint my material,but it aint right,dats all.

ummm,some peeps just use the oppotunity to toast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply)

Iice Can I Meet You? / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! / Looking For Adult Naughty Fun On Bbm And Cool Bbm Groups Add Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.