Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,440 members, 7,961,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

If It's Not Expensive, I Don't Want It, Bella Reacts To Fans Who Complained Abou - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If It's Not Expensive, I Don't Want It, Bella Reacts To Fans Who Complained Abou (393 Views)

The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW / I Am Now Expensive, I Escaped Poverty - Portable Says After UK Trip / Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If It's Not Expensive, I Don't Want It, Bella Reacts To Fans Who Complained Abou by gkent: 6:15am On Oct 16, 2022
Big brother naija season 7 level up finalist Bella Okagbue popularly known as Bella, has reveled that she doesn't want anything below the high class of expensive. She made this statement while addressing some of her fans who criticized her makeup. One of her Fan complained about her makeup saying that her nose was not contoured properly.
The reality tv star who could not take st the record straight saying......
Click to watch video
http:///s429e0237221015en_ng?link=1&client=news

(1) (Reply)

Schooll Girls And Lesbians / Burna Boy Serves Stefflondon Break Fast As He Tells Her To Move On In A Live VID / Davido Friend Expose Wizkid Past Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.