Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,301 members, 7,940,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

Why Do Our Muslim Brothers Show More Concern Than We Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Our Muslim Brothers Show More Concern Than We Christians (165 Views)

What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. / A Question For Our Muslim Folks Around / Video: Special Message To Our Muslim Brothers& Sisters Of Black Origin Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Our Muslim Brothers Show More Concern Than We Christians by OsilaGama(m): 7:17am On Oct 16, 2022

Good morning and a happy Sunday to y'all.
This something I believe most of us have been observing..
U ask a Christian friend for accommodation in his house even when he knows you are stranded, most of them won't assist u or welcome u to their house, it's either they are thinking that you are on a mission either to cause disunity in his house or you are on a mission to Monitor his or her progress.
Why are some Christans like this

You ask a Christian brother for financial assistance especially when he/she is doing well in business,The first thing that comes to that brother or sisters mind is that you are envious of their success and you want to go diabolic to render them broke or something.

The worst are even some men of God, they don't trust always having negative thoughts towards assisting someone.

But our Muslim Brothers they totally see sense in helping others be it Christian or Muslims.
They find joy in doing it.

Last week I was watching a program where president Buhari was awarding GCON to men and women with outstanding deeds, where I saw an emar who owns a mosque that accomldates Christians that were chased by bandits, he allowed them to take refuge and hide in his mosque,..

We are one!

We Christians should do what our father was said to do in his time, according to what the Bible says.
Peace
Enjoy the new week folks

1 Like

Re: Why Do Our Muslim Brothers Show More Concern Than We Christians by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 16, 2022
It's not a Christian or Muslim thing. It's all about human nature and survival but I agree with you a little, Muslim are far more accommodating than Christians. My time in Katsina during nysc gave me a little bit of experience

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Our Muslim Brothers Show More Concern Than We Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 7:29am On Oct 16, 2022
OsilaGama:

Why are some Christans like this ..

Because you too in return are not Christ-like.

It is still the same you who tries luring the wife and daughter (and in this today's evil world even the son is no longer safe) to sex and fornication.

Not to talk about the fact that you are running to my house simply because evil is pursuing you.
Re: Why Do Our Muslim Brothers Show More Concern Than We Christians by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:40am On Oct 16, 2022
because most of the children lack home training, they carried over the habbit to adulthood to become prostitutes, yahooboy, kidnapers, robbers. So that when they show up in society or at home with unexplained wealth or gadgets or cars, the parents or society never asks them how they got it. Instead worships them. People who borrow and bluntly refusing to pay.

So the scam way of life is now acceptable as a way of being smart. It has made everyone to be weary and over cautious.
Re: Why Do Our Muslim Brothers Show More Concern Than We Christians by fman(m): 7:43am On Oct 16, 2022
Oya, u as a Muslim
Abscond from the religion!!
The same brother wey show you love
Na him go behead u!!

But christain no get time: if you like abscond go worship ogun or amadioha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Our Muslim Brothers Show More Concern Than We Christians by OsilaGama(m): 7:55am On Oct 16, 2022
Lol
Not all...
I agreed with u Shaa everything get e pros and cons

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny 27th October 2022 | Dr Paul Enenche / None Can Compare With Our God... / In The Light Of Truth: The Antichrist!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.