Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,143 members, 7,896,878 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

They Shoot The Head Still Match The Head To Pieces - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Shoot The Head Still Match The Head To Pieces - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun (2978 Views)

If You Butcher Cow Like This Is Animal Cruelty Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PHOTO / They Shoot His Penis Egg It Burst Puuah - Blackaxe Vs Eiye VIDEO / Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Shoot The Head Still Match The Head To Pieces - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun by epondudu: 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
What kinda dirty cultists are these guys ?......sp*t
Re: They Shoot The Head Still Match The Head To Pieces - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun by faceland: 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
waititi:
you don't have Sense at all. You no dey see the nonsense wey dey happen for America?

Number one thing that would end is fulani attacks.... Then any useless cultist, you just waste them. Now we are forced to use knife and to kill him, he has to be stabbed 10 times, what if he survive, wahala. And all those stupid politician, you just from a distance scatter their head or start a gun fight. Respect would come back to the country.

1 Like

Re: They Shoot The Head Still Match The Head To Pieces - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun by effido666: 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2022
That's if they care to find out the killers
voltron14:
From the foot his killer can be identified.
Re: They Shoot The Head Still Match The Head To Pieces - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun by Tboy222: 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
I want to ask a curious question, Op how do you manage to get this pics?

1 Like

Re: They Shoot The Head Still Match The Head To Pieces - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun by Anticultism: 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2022
Tboy222:
I want to ask a curious question, Op how do you manage to get this pics?

I am a whatsap viewer
Re: They Shoot The Head Still Match The Head To Pieces - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun by Tboy222: 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2022
Anticultism:

I am a whatsap viewer
So what does that tells you?
Re: They Shoot The Head Still Match The Head To Pieces - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun by Sexymachine22(m): 12:18am On Oct 17, 2022
One dey na one dey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Running Brothels " Residents Complaints On The Brothels Works" / Sad Moment Efcc Arrest Tiktoker Peller And Sirbalo Comedy For Acquiring G-wagon / 10 Most Evil Children In History Of The World – You Will Be Shocked With Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.