Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,335 members, 7,913,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:29 PM

Why You Should Sin. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Should Sin. (512 Views)

Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” / Is Eternity In Hellfire A Fair Punishment For Sin? / 3 Reasons Why I Don't Preach On Repentance ( "Turn From Sin" ) - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Sin. by jmlite: 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
Because Christ has paid it all on the cross.
Re: Why You Should Sin. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2022
jmlite:

Do not be Stupid and evil. Paid for your sins, is exactly as someone paying for your fees, rents and debts.

It does not cover future sins and debts which is why you said "paid" and not ",I will be paying"!
Re: Why You Should Sin. by Kobojunkie: 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
jmlite:
Jesus Christ never did that. Men instead lied to you that He did so as to keep you ignorant of God's Truth. undecided
Re: Why You Should Sin. by scaryblake: 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2022
Follow your own way. U are all Gods
Re: Why You Should Sin. by Kobojunkie: 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
scaryblake:
According to what idea? undecided
Re: Why You Should Sin. by scaryblake: 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
According to what idea? undecided

Psalm 82:6
Re: Why You Should Sin. by Kobojunkie: 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
scaryblake:
Psalm 82:6
I am afraid I don't follow at all. What part of that entire passage leads you to believe in this idea of yours? undecided
1 God stands in the assembly of the gods. He stands as judge among the judges.
2 [size=12pt]He says, “How long will you judge unfairly and show special favors to the wicked?” Selah
[b]3
“Defend the poor and orphans. Protect the rights of the poor.
4 Help those who are poor and helpless. Save them from those who are evil.
5 “They don’t know what is happening. They don’t understand! They don’t know what they are doing. Their world is falling down around them!”
6 [size=12pt]I, God Most High, say, “You are gods,[c] my own sons.

7 But you will die as all people must die. Your life will end like that of any ruler.”
8 Get up, God! You be the judge! You be the leader over all the nations! - Psalm 82 vs 1 - 8
Are you a son of God that you would claim to be a God as well? Last I checked, scripture has it instead that we are all created sons of men. undecided
Re: Why You Should Sin. by scaryblake: 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid I don't follow at all. What part of that entire passage leads you to believe in this idea of yours? undecided
Are you a son of God that you would claim to be a God as well? Last I checked, scripture has it instead that we are all created sons of men. undecided

But u never read verse 6 of course everyone must die but I am a God
Re: Why You Should Sin. by Kobojunkie: 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
scaryblake:
But u never read verse 6 of course everyone must die but I am a God
I did read verse 6, after reading what is also stated in verses 1 - 5, and clearly, the message is directed, not at all men, but at specific individuals who qualify as Sons of God of which you are yet to prove that you are one of.
1 God stands in the assembly of the gods. He stands as judge among the judges.
2 He says, “How long will you judge unfairly and show special favors to the wicked?” Selah.
3 “Defend the poor and orphans. Protect the rights of the poor.
4 Help those who are poor and helpless. Save them from those who are evil.
5 “They don’t know what is happening. They don’t understand! They don’t know what they are doing. Their world is falling down around them!”
6 I, God Most High, say, “You are gods,[c] my own sons.
7 But you will die as all people must die. Your life will end like that of any ruler.”
8 Get up, God! You be the judge! You be the leader over all the nations! - Psalm 82 vs 1 - 8
So, how did you go about becoming one of the Sons of God, this since you were created instead a son of man from your beginning? undecided
Re: Why You Should Sin. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2022
jmlite:

You're joking, right? grin

Re: Why You Should Sin. by SeniorMan715(m): 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
This atheist smiley
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ never did that. Men instead lied to you that He did so as to keep you ignorant of God's Truth. undecided
Re: Why You Should Sin. by Kobojunkie: 11:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
SeniorMan715:
This atheist smiley
I am afraid your response makes no sense to me. Are you saying someone who tells you of what Jesus Christ says in His Gospel is an athiest? undecided
Re: Why You Should Sin. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:44am On Oct 17, 2022
scaryblake:

Another of Satan's children telling people to be

Isaiah 53:6
All of us like sheep have gone astray, We have turned, each one, to his own way;

(1) (Reply)

Christians Are Allowed To "Sin" But Not To Make Money With "Sin" / The Gnostic Demiurge / Todays Meditation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.