Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,413 members, 7,978,301 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:37 AM

Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa (50514 Views)

Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest / Teni Shares Cute Throwback Photo / "I'm Too Fine" - Teni Shares Cute Funny Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa by Tareq1105: 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2022
obembet:

Who is the best Governor in Anambra and tell us his achievement

Can he name one?
I don't know why they are more concerned about Lagos than their home state.

5 Likes

Re: Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa by blesdman(m): 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2022
mumu9gerian:
Marwa was good, no surprises he is doing well in NDLEA.
Fantastic Man
Antecedents are vital

3 Likes

Re: Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa by Moh247: 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
Lovely
Re: Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
Equity15:
Colonel. Senior man. Heard her dad was also a military officer
this Marwa na my popsi coursemate and friend but he never still put me for this NDLEA I wan enter until I go change my mind angry

3 Likes

Re: Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa by Proudlyomonna: 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
Marwa was a Fantastic Governor.

1 Like

Re: Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa by premierlead: 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
Re: Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa by obembet(f): 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
lahifoh:
Peter Obi

Yes, I agreed with you. He created unknown gunmen

5 Likes

Re: Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa by Bobloco: 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
Massiveglory:
This is one of the best governor lagos had. Not the agbero advancer that has claimed everything to the extent that fashola and ambode have nothing else to their names

Before Tinubu became the APC presidential candidate, we used to hear about how Fashola transformed Lagos, most especially Oshodi, we used to hear about Ambode's footprints.
But recently what hear now from these urchins, it is as if none of the governors that came after Tinubu layed a single block.

8 Likes

Re: Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa by judedwriter(m): 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
Coolest governor......

Late Yar adua, coolest president.

3 Likes

Re: Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa by Abujaexpress: 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
Looks innocent at childhood, but got disrespectful at adulthood

1 Like

Re: Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa by Heffalump(m): 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
Massiveglory:
This is one of the best governor lagos had. Not the agbero advancer that has claimed everything to the extent that fashola and ambode have nothing else to their names

God bless you for educating the illiterate Agbadorians

4 Likes

Re: Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa by Mercury12(m): 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
jojothaiv:
Omo baba Apata...

I'd like to see Niniola and Teniola on a project
Lol
U go wait tire cheesy
Re: Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa by RepoMan007: 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is amazing! Coming from a wealthy home is good sha.
u 4 just sey influential home.

1 Like

Re: Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa by Kajaard: 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
Marwa one of the best past governors of Lagos state that really helped in developing the state.

The best Lagos state governors the state has ever had are as follows: Lateef Jakanda, Marwa and Fashola.

Any other person that tells you they developed Lagos state is a liar cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa by jojothaiv(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
Mercury12:

Lol
U go wait tire cheesy
You can never tell.

They are from the same father, anything is possible.
Re: Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa by LALABOSS(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
Re: Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa by omonnakoda: 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
Conner44:
Nice one

Later tinubu and his urchins will come out and start saying that Buba Marwa spent his whole regime as the governor of Lagos state doing nothing but sleeping on bike grin

Meanwhile Marwa was 10 times better than tinubu in every aspect of governance
Not everything has to be about Tinubu

Leave Tinubu to one side

Everybody has opinions about Lagos state

Are you from Lagos State

Please name ONE

Just ONE achievement of Marwa in Lagos state

4 Likes

Re: Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa by Conner44: 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2022
omonnakoda:
Not everything has to be about Tinubu

Leave Tinubu to one side

Everybody has opinions about Lagos state

Are you from Lagos State

Please name ONE

Just ONE achievement of Marwa in Lagos state

grin

2 Likes

Re: Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa by Rhassidy360: 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
If una know the meaning of these picture and while she do like that to buhari una no go abuse her say she de rude.

1 Like

Re: Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa by Bovis(m): 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
Conner44:
Nice one

Later tinubu and his urchins will come out and start saying that Baba Marwa spent his whole regime as the governor of Lagos state doing nothing but sleeping on bike grin

Meanwhile Marwa was 10 times better than tinubu in every aspect of governance

I would dash you $50 if you can name just one of his legacy project, except keke Maruwa (joke) . See ehn, armed robbers were operating in daylight and dead bodies were literally Littered across the state during his tenure. Lagos was practically a jungle until Tinubu’s administration took over in 1999

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa by Conner44: 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2022
Bovis:

I would dash you $50 if you can name just one of his legacy project, except keke Maruwa (joke) . See ehn, armed robbers were operating in daylight and dead bodies were literally sighted on the road side during his tenure. Lagos was practically a jungle until Tinubu’s administration took over in 1999

So according to you there were no dead bodies littering the roads and armed robberies at all during Tinubu’s regime? shocked

1 Like

Re: Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa by Bovis(m): 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2022
Conner44:

So according to you there were no dead bodies littering the roads and armed robberies at all during Tinubu’s regime? shocked

Name just one of his projects and get paid. I’m not online to argue back and forth

2 Likes

Re: Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa by Kajaard: 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2022
Bovis:

I would dash you $50 if you can name just one of his legacy project, except keke Maruwa (joke) . See ehn, armed robbers were operating in daylight and dead bodies were literally Littered across the state during his tenure. Lagos was practically a jungle until Tinubu’s administration took over in 1999

Wow, these Tinubu supporters are relentless shocked shocked shocked

You guys can defend all manner of lies and deceit. You guys are like a cult that work under a code and never deviate from it no matter how bad.

It's no wonder you guys are called URCHINS. Pathetic undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa by anonimi: 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2022
Massiveglory:

Thiefnuibu is just a plain crook of a rogue with devious use of words to scam the suffering and smiling beasts of burden crushing under the yoke of unavailable basic government services like having enough teachers for free education of all children like we had seven and four decades ago with Awolowo and Jakande.
Instead of doing governance, the useless Jagabandit was busy abusing Awolowo family upandan, not realising the shaky shaky and peepooing curse that is attached to such sacrilegious behaviour for ojulowo Ómóluabis. sacrilegious.

Babasessy:

The Awolowo rebirth in the Southwest has inspired gongs, songs and rhetoric of sorts. But they have missed one point.

It occurred to me in Abeokuta last week amidst the big crowds and euphoria of the swearing-in of Senator Ibikunle Amosun as governor. In all the states from Lagos to Edo, where Awo has witnessed ideological resurgence, hardly a single family member has played a role.

So we have an Awo family without an Awo. That is an irony. But history overwhelms us with this sort of twist. Obafemi Awolowo toiled for his reputation. His roots were lowly, he toiled to school both home and abroad, launched into careers in law, business, journalism and eventually politics. He carved a niche for himself, and became the first methodical and charismatic leftist in our history.  Other leftists abounded but they did not inspire comparable drama and following.

He faced tribulations, went to jail, failed in elections, won a few, but he imprinted his ideas and legacy in the country, and no single mortal has beaten him in the history of this country. His greatest achievement was in the area of ideas, and that was how he fashioned a family. Most families are born of biology but his issued from ideology. That family suffered with him.

In a spoof of Jesus Christ, these were the men who followed him in his teachings, and endured with him in his temptations. So he formed a kingdom for them in the Southwest, in the old Western Region, presiding over his projects, his legacies and people.

In all of these, the family he had was not his flesh and blood. In another spoof of Christ, who were his family anyway? Those who were with him must be counted as his family. So, I combed in the ambience of Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN), and I found none. I went to Ogun, I frisked the crowd under Amosun’s bower, hardly any. Around Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola in Osun, I could not lay a finger. With Governor Kayode Fayemi in Ekiti, where are the forbears of Awo? Yet, I can hear the chants of Awo. Hardly in any of the inaugural speeches or any of their other public intervention would you miss the philtre and filter of Awo from these gentlemen. To parody Novelist Joseph Conrad, they are the sparks from Awo’s sacred fire, the messengers of the might within the man.

Already all of them are pursuing the legacy ideas of Awo: free education, free health services, infrastructural development, urban renewal and economic engineering.

Lagos has posted itself as the John the Baptist. The others are putting up valiant efforts, and the world of course is watching to see how well they will perform. It will call for great work, resourcefulness and cooperation. They are the real Awoists, and Awo was a man of rigour and vigour.

The Awo son that many expected to take after the father was Olusegun, who unfortunately died in a car crash. We shall never know if he could have pulled it off.  But the others have not shown much of the paterfamilias’ brio and depth. In the past decade, under this republic, they have blended with the wrong crowd. Even H.I.D, hobnobbed with Alao-Akala, who brought illiteracy to governance; with Oyinlola who turned the grace of office into a hell-hole of despots; with Daniel who could not arrest his quick fall into megalomania.

I wrote once that this woman whom Awo once described as the jewel of inestimable value has lost value to his cause. If he came back to life, he would have committed the extraordinary act of divorce after death. Even his newspaper, The Tribune, has so stumbled and fallen that it swims in Awo’s vomit.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/columnist/monday/sam-omatseye/index.1.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa by Conner44: 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
Bovis:

Name one of his projects? I’m not online to argue back and forth

For you to come here and start requesting I show you Buba Marwa’s projects then you must be a joker and deserve no single second of my time tongue

2 Likes

Re: Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa by fubsy: 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
When Marwa was the military governor of Lagos State did he forcefully acquire people's land for himself? What can we say about Tinubu on the same question as a civilian governor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa by Conner44: 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2022
Kajaard:

Wow, these Tinubu supporters are relentless shocked shocked shocked

You guys can defend all manner of lies and deceit. You guys are like a cult that work under a code and never deviate from it no matter how bad.

It's no wonder you guys are called URCHINS. Pathetic undecided

Can you imagine the guy saying Marwa had no single project during his tenure, isn’t it mind boggling the extent they go in defense of the indefensible undecided

2 Likes

Re: Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa by lendahand(m): 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Awesome picture. That's in the late 1990s.

Teni's father who hailed from Ekiti State was a fearless man who was a Nigerian Civil War veteran as an army officer.

I still remember the day he was shot dead in the early 1990s by gunmen in the Ire-Akari Estate area of Isolo, Lagos State where his massive mansion and his group of schools, Apata Memorial were situated. Teni's dad had a habit of arming himself with his guns and then taking on armed robbers who occassionally terrorised Ire Akari Estate, but they finally shot him and the news of his death spread like wildfire because he was a popular millionaire and school owner.

oh boy! See as I dey Jones! I no even reason say na teni dem get that apata schools. And I dey pass am everyday!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa by omonnakoda: 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2022
Conner44:

grin
One achievement of Marwa as Governor of Lagos State

Just ONE
Re: Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa by Abyounghammed(m): 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2022
Rich kids �
Re: Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa by omonnakoda: 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
Conner44:

For you to come here and start requesting I show you Buba Marwa’s projects then you must be a joker and deserve no single second of my time tongue
It is a legitimate question

What did Marwa achieve as governor in Lagos state .

Personally I will be satisfied with one. Just one

2 Likes

Re: Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2022
ibrocool:
Lovely picture.
As much as I like Teni, I felt bad with the kind of attitude she showed when she received award from President Buhari.

No matter how bad you hate your leader, you need to show respect in public.
What attitude?
Can you describe how she disrespected the President

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Many Trolls Injured, As Tiwa Savage Goes Savage On Twitter / Tax Protests: Kenyans Berate Destiny Etiko For ‘Insensitivity / Laycon Stops Interviewer's Question Choosing To Speak On Endsars Over His Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.