Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,974 members, 7,931,375 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 12:44 AM

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. (50758 Views)

How Would You React To This If It Happened In Your House? / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / My Madam And Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by Odebayo4010(m): 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
ukaface:
did the op mention anything about Igbos?

Wow everyone knows the kind of tribe that can do such thing,so no need to question the OP about mentioned Igbos
Why backbiting you know the kind of your tribe attitude now
Igbos are the one makes Nigeria worst till today, there the one to first Carry out Coup in Nigeria
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
OP,....in as much as I concur to your observations about women and their maids, I don't want to believe with you that it is in all women.....
I have seen so many Families that buy the same outfit for their kids and helper.....
What you saw was just a lady displaying her wickedness on an innocent poor maid....

Moreso....your stating the region( SOUTH EAST) should have been avoided because this is synonymous to all women from every part of the world.....

Or are you a tribal Bigot..?

1 Like

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
Odebayo4010:

Wow everyone knows the kind of tribe that can do such thing,so no need to question the OP about mentioned Igbos
Igbos are the one makes Nigeria worst till today, there the one to first Carry out Coup in Nigeria

An example is already here.....lols ,...
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by budaatum: 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
wirinet:

That was my problem with Christianity. It kill a human conscience and it's against the natural law of karma. You can virtually get away with murder.

Wirinet, I am an atheist, and I would not blame the stupidity of some as stated here on Christianity, least not if Christianity mean what is written in the Book. However one cuts or twists the content of the Book, the God has very clear standards (though one must use one's brain to discern some of them).

Only a fool or an idiot or a liar would justify murder with God's approval, and any God that approves of murder should be taken to the bottom of a river and have its stupid head bashed in along with the heads of its worshipers.

P.s. For those atheists amongst you, read "God" as philosophy or ideology please.
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by budaatum: 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
Originakalokalo:

That's a doctrine from the hotest part of a burning hell.

It is meant for those who don't know who they serve and what they believe.

I spent all day discussing it with a pastor and his pastoress wife. I offered Psalm 15 as the most basic standard for righteousness. I stated how I may try to meet that basic standard but even with the Grace of God and my understanding of the teachings of Christ, there was no way I could claim I was righteous, because that would be like claiming I was perfect which I can never be no matter how much I tried. I was however informed that if I believed in Jesus Christ as my Lord and saviour, I was righteous, even if I then went on to commit sin.

Now, personally, I do want to believe them, that I was righteous even if I were sinful so long as I believed in Jesus Christ, but every time I tried, I could hear Christ saying to me, "buda you will burn in the hottest part of hell if you believe such nonsense"!
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by budaatum: 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
Starz825:

So who told you that....
You and the person are the ones not righteous...
Someone told you that and you believe it ...

I'm going to suggest to you that you do not know anything about buda, and are just talking thrash. Those who know buda will tell you that buda does not believe period, and if you bothered to read you will note that I have not shown any belief in what said I was informed.
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by budaatum: 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
Cti28:

The person who told you so, lied to you. It is not just enough to believe in Christ, we must repent and turn away from our wicked ways.

We must take up our cross daily and follow Christ, dying daily to the old and vile nature we inherited
from Adam. Our life must comform to image of Christ. So that we could say it is no longer I who lives, but Christ that lives in me.

What make a person a Christian, is his or her comformity to Christ. Christ is the standard. Bearing a biblical name, going to church at every giving opportunity, praying with a loud voice etcetera, does not make one a Christian. It is the life of Christ in a person and the person been transformed into the same image as by the Holy Spirit.

Do you think Christ reaction will be as that of the woman in question?

I wish I could send you their contact details so you can inform them for me. They might listen to you rather than the atheist me that they would never listen to.

Christ's reaction to the woman in question is likely to be [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%207%3A21-23&version=NKJV]"‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’[/url]
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by chrisxxx(m): 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
Women are wicked people everywhere. They are particularly wicked to any kid that is not theirs living with them. The only way they are peace with such kid is related to them. I mean either their niece, nephew, cousin or so..any other is a living hell.
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by budaatum: 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
VULCAN:
You are.now backing out of an assertion you clearly implied.
Vulcan, this is funny.

How does one "clearly imply" an assertion? If one asserts, is one not more than implying?

Very funny indeed.
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by Eleyigidgan: 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
sreamsense:
Alaigbo gets many aggressive women than any others in this country. They are usually bittered towards their maids. When Biafra is realized, only name will change from Nigeria to biafra, but individual character and behaviour may be worse due to impending economy failure. Aggression will be on increase, human trafficking and baby factories will increase due to inhuman to man activities. Imagine what would have happened to the maid if it were not happen in the church? Who knows wheather the maid will be punished or beaten again on getting home? Igbo women always like to oppress others especially if they get money. Self-inflicted slavery will continue on getting biafra
almost all the news reported concerning maltreatment of house helps are Igbo women.
why is this always so?
cc botking mercury12
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by wirinet(m): 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
budaatum:

Wirinet, I am an atheist, and I would not blame the stupidity of some as stated here on Christianity, least not if Christianity mean what is written in the Book. However one cuts or twists the content of the Book, the God has very clear standards (though one must use one's brain to discern some of them).

Only a fool or an idiot or a liar would justify murder with God's approval, and any God that approves of murder should be taken to the bottom of a river and have its stupid head bashed in along with the heads of its worshipers.

P.s. For those atheists amongst you, read "God" as philosophy or ideology please.

A people's God represents their inherent nature, aspirations and hopes. As these things change, so also the nature of their God's.

Christianity is marriage of the old Jewish religion with the Roman pagan religion. The old Jewish God (El, Yahweh, jehovah) is a war, vengeful and clannish God, just like the Jewish people. He helped them win wars against their enemies. He also encouraged the murder of enemies and the raping of their young women. The God of the Christians, Jesus is a more pacifist God. His message was to help the Jewish people manage and cope with the brutal Roman occupation, that is before he was high-jacked by the Romans for political reasons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by Martartins(m): 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
MNDY:

Which misfortune for juju business?
I say your people for my place (and anywhere else) nor fit do anyhow give any Igala pesin as una dey do in other places to other people and for una own place too, because you know nau.

Igala carry Number 1 Champion ogbonge juju wey dem go use handle any misbehaving Igbo. Nigerian tribes all dem dey fear Igala for dah one, I no need tell you. As una dey like to show una stubbornness/wickedness, una know una boundary.

Yes I agree say I be minority but my tribe beta pass Igbo. Infact, out of the 3 major tribes, na only Igbo people nai pesin no fiii even manage stay with. Which evil una dey fight, wey na only trouble/wickedness full una body as a tribe. Yoruba sabi make plenty noise about trouble but na Igbo dey do trouble itself wella like mumu. Hausa own na only wen pesin find their trouble. Na Nigeria wey dey discriminate una make una women aggressive too?

Look at how you guys are killing yourselves in the east turning the Biafra agitation into something else. Igbo character no be am at all. Always wanting to show say na una wicked/stubborn pass. Pure fo.olishnes.s.

Your mates dey boost of better thing, na juju your tribe dey proud of...... No be mugu you be? The same Kogi.

No be this same Kogi, Igbos get 4 local government? https://www.nairaland.com/3443446/igbo-speaking-communities-kogi-state

Abi this one won whyne him organ.

The average Igboman is richer than any tribe in Nigeria put together no be mouth.

You dey use juju brag. Wetin juju don give your tribe?
This one just carry low mentality. I dey very sure say them still dey feed you.
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by Plm11: 9:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
Really
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by budaatum: 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
wirinet:

A people's God represents their inherent nature, aspirations and hopes. As these things change, so also the nature of their God's.
Say that again!

For while it is written that God created humans in God's image, the truth is that every human creates their God in their own human image.

wirinet:

Christianity is marriage of the old Jewish religion with the Roman pagan religion. The old Jewish God (El, Yahweh, jehovah is a war, vengeful and clannish God, just like the Jewish people. He helped them win wars against their enemies. He also encouraged the murder of enemies and the raping of their young women. The God of the Christians, Jesus is a more pacifist God. His message was to help the Jewish people manage and cope with the brutal Roman occupation, that is before he was high-backed by the Romans for political reasons.

You are insulting my intelligence, wiri. I lie to you that my God helped me win wars against my enemies and encouraged me to the murder my enemies and rape their young women, and you are willing to accept that nonsense from me?

If I am judged and found guilty would you let me go and instead throw my God in prison or kill it in a gas chamber because my God is responsible for my raping and murdering?

Perhaps abandon gods and read the book, is what I'm going to suggest to you, because no God is responsible for the stupidity of humans, and any misunderstanding of a book is the full responsibility of the ignorant reader.
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by wamide042(m): 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
Mercury12:
Hmm
This is common among some i.gbo women and their maids.
I rarely hear of an I.gbo Oga treating his apprentices badly. None of that till his boys gets their freedom and be on their own.

I don't know why we having weak men these days. Perhaps the woman husband wanna avoid trouble with his wife so as to continue getting sex which is not right. Why stand another child being maltreated except the husband also approve of it too and no different from the wife. undecided

God forbid my woman maltreat a maid like this and she failed to listen to several of my warnings. I will file for divorce straight. I'm sure she will come to her senses by then

It is wickedness to treat another human bad just because they aren't your kids or related to you.
That is toxic and chances that her kids will learn it from her and maltreats their maids/anyone that isn't related to them or have little respect for in future is very high ...

I strongly advocate for an organization be set up in the east to do house to house checks on kids in every family there. Checking their body for marks and privately asking them questions.
Some of these i.gbo busyBody women will receive sense and sit tight but before then the organization I'm sure would had made thousands arrests of child abuse offenders

Oga shut up joor…. Stop lying that you will divorce your wife, people like you are worse in treating your maids badly.
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by ukaface(f): 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
Odebayo4010:

Oya go and hug transformer o. O ye native of the righteous tribe.
For your tribe hast no sin.
Your tribe hath no killers? No kidnappers? No incest act? No ritualism? O ye blind and ignorant member of the holiest tribe.

Abeg shift, I tell you say I be Igbo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by Akpan107(m): 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
Botking:
I have noticed pride, mostly from ibo women especially if their husbands get money
It happens everywhere and among different ethnicity...

Last two Sunday's ago, in the Church, I handled the Adult Sunday School Class...

Since the topic at hand was about 'oppression'

I brought in some of the injustice done to maid.

*The over size madam old clothes are given to the maid, madam will never give it to her daughter.

*Maid are mostly not allowed to eat on the dinning with the rest.

*The punishment a maid receive when she do wrong, is always different from that of madam's children when they commit the same offense.

As Christians, we must desist from oppressing people because they are powerless.

We must treat other people's children like ours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by SeriouslySense(m): 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
I love your observations, that maid is also important, she is a person, a soul, its unfortunate that people who have maids do not have human compassion for those maids, some maids are even children. These maids should be treated with compassion and respect as they do their Jobs.

Stevo35:
In churches, especially down here in the east, I’m sure seeing couples with their little helps saddling big big bags and babies during service, isn’t new.

Now when the toddler tried to get down again, she missed her step and since the help couldn’t grab her on time, the pretty baby landed on the floor, on her face.

She wailed and everyone at Mass paused.

Her mother got up, carried her and signalled for the help to follow her…they went outside.

Something told me to go straight to the window and what i saw when i looked down, made my blaad run cold.

1 Like

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by donbenie(m): 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
Fbboyo:
Op you are right, Igbo people wickedness no be here oo, once you are not from their blood, they will see you as an animal, savagery is their second name, I wonder how their biafra will look like, people that hate themselves like what I don't know, infact no sane person can live in that region. If you want to finish them kpata kpata, give them Biafra, that is when you will know the real demons in Nigeria, you will see how they will soil their name internationally to the extent that the whole world will start avoiding them.
And yet you are ready to die than let the Demons leave your Nigerian Paradise?
Confused N1TWITS everywhere..
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by SIMONEKPA7: 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
God help the poor, I blame the weak men.
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by hahn(m): 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
Stevo35:
In churches, especially down here in the east, I’m sure seeing couples with their little helps saddling big big bags and babies during service, isn’t new.

My parish, a lot of families come to church with their helps…how do i know they are helps?

Their outfit, carriage and responsibilities, gives them out godu.

The couple usually dress to kee na impress.
Their children dresses sweetly as well; pretty hairdos and nice haircuts mana their helps…

They are clothed in drab cloths and most of the time, spot freshly shaved bololo instead of a hairdo.

As i was putting finishing touches around the altar steps, a couple stepped in with their kids…one look and i knew who the help was.

They located somewhere and sat…kids from ages 3 to 9 go upstairs but since the help was carrying a toddler, she had to sit with her guardians.

The bigger child, went upstairs to the kids department. I didn’t think much about it…I see such, every Sunday at Mass.

Now when Mass started proper, I went upstairs to sit with the kids…i like going upstairs because i get to see everything happening during Mass, at once.

That particular help, started going in and out of the church…they stayed just close to the side door.

Now babies cry in church…not new but each time the toddler cried, the help, takes her out then comes back in when she has stopped.

The toddler would always want to come down from the helps laps but she’d grab her to sit…toddlers don’t like sitting still.

I watched keenly like say na wetin dem send me go church go do…i am a very curious person.

Now when the toddler tried to get down again, she missed her step and since the help couldn’t grab her on time, the pretty baby landed on the floor, on her face.

Her mother got up, carried her and signalled for the help to follow her…they went outside.

Something told me to go straight to the window and what i saw when i looked down, made my blaad run cold.

As she was rocking her baby with one arm, she used the other hand to lift the helps ear, to the high heavens.

Bent her over, locked her head in-between her thighs and in quick succession, land three slaps to her back.

The help came up for air, writhing with one arm frantically massaging her back to meet another uppercut, to the face.

Me: I was like holy mary!

Do you know why i found what she did nauseating?

She Beat that child then rocked hers sweetly till she stopped crying.

When she came into the church, that is, when she passed the door into the church, she genuflected!

Catholics genuflect to the crucifix when they step into the church!

This woman genuflected after almost splitting a poor girls back!

Jesu Ovie!

A good Christian is a hypocrite
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by ume1000: 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
sreamsense:
Alaigbo gets many aggressive women than any others in this country. They are usually bittered towards their maids. When Biafra is realized, only name will change from Nigeria to biafra, but individual character and behaviour may be worse due to impending economy failure. Aggression will be on increase, human trafficking and baby factories will increase due to inhuman to man activities. Imagine what would have happened to the maid if it were not happen in the church? Who knows wheather the maid will be punished or beaten again on getting home? Igbo women always like to oppress others especially if they get money. Self-inflicted slavery will continue on getting biafra
writing from experience as one whom grew up with female relatives ,most women irrespective of tribe would maltreat a child whom is completely dependent on (has no alternative than ) them

You'd be surprised how that ur beloved sista may treat ur child, if (God forbid) you and the child's mother are no more,my experience with female relatives contributed to the way I view women today,I hardly lend them a helping hand ,cos I know (first hand )that beneath that smiling face and nails with makeup lies a latent demon
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by SugarGirl44(f): 11:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
ukaface:
did the op mention anything about Igbos?

You didn’t see ‘in the east’ in the story abi?
Even without mentioning it sef, only ibo women can be so heartless and mean.
It says a lot about their men tho, only a weak man-child would watch a child get maltreated in his home without doing anything about it.
Stupid men who call their wives muummy.
Shior.

1 Like

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
Most Igbo women are wicked like that, I wonder why.
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by arantess: 11:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
cooljude:

Focus on church.... Typical hypocritical Nigerian Christian.
Who is this son of a whoore

You have been noticed
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by Makotu: 12:38am On Oct 18, 2022
Mercury12:
Hmm
This is common among some i.gbo women and their maids.
I rarely hear of an I.gbo Oga treating his apprentices badly. None of that till his boys gets their freedom and be on their own.

I don't know why we having weak men these days. Perhaps the woman husband wanna avoid trouble with his wife so as to continue getting sex which is not right. Why stand another child being maltreated except the husband also approve of it too and no different from the wife. undecided

God forbid my woman maltreat a maid like this and she failed to listen to several of my warnings. I will file for divorce straight. I'm sure she will come to her senses by then

It is wickedness to treat another human bad just because they aren't your kids or related to you.
That is toxic and chances that her kids will learn it from her and maltreats their maids/anyone that isn't related to them or have little respect for in future is very high ...

I strongly advocate for an organization be set up in the east to do house to house checks on kids in every family there. Checking their body for marks and privately asking them questions.
Some of these i.gbo busyBody women will receive sense and sit tight but before then the organization I'm sure would had made thousands arrests of child abuse offenders

Let's do this ..write me at hopeemekaokwakpam@gmail.com
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by pargelenis(m): 1:09am On Oct 18, 2022
Such a sad story …
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by okenikpoto(m): 2:01am On Oct 18, 2022
[

And stupid you, what did you do to at least make the woman abusing the househelp understand she is wrong?

Coward

author=Stevo35 post=117611870]In churches, especially down here in the east, I’m sure seeing couples with their little helps saddling big big bags and babies during service, isn’t new.

My parish, a lot of families come to church with their helps…how do i know they are helps?

Their outfit, carriage and responsibilities, gives them out godu.

The couple usually dress to kee na impress.
Their children dresses sweetly as well; pretty hairdos and nice haircuts mana their helps…

They are clothed in drab cloths and most of the time, spot freshly shaved bololo instead of a hairdo.

As i was putting finishing touches around the altar steps, a couple stepped in with their kids…one look and i knew who the help was.

They located somewhere and sat…kids from ages 3 to 9 go upstairs but since the help was carrying a toddler, she had to sit with her guardians.

The bigger child, went upstairs to the kids department. I didn’t think much about it…I see such, every Sunday at Mass.

Now when Mass started proper, I went upstairs to sit with the kids…i like going upstairs because i get to see everything happening during Mass, at once.

That particular help, started going in and out of the church…they stayed just close to the side door.

Now babies cry in church…not new but each time the toddler cried, the help, takes her out then comes back in when she has stopped.

The toddler would always want to come down from the helps laps but she’d grab her to sit…toddlers don’t like sitting still.

I watched keenly like say na wetin dem send me go church go do…i am a very curious person.

As she was rocking her baby with one arm, she used the other hand to lift the helps ear, to the high heavens.

Bent her over, locked her head in-between her thighs and in quick succession, land three slaps to her back.

The help came up for air, writhing with one arm frantically massaging her back to meet another uppercut, to the face.

Me: I was like holy mary!

Do you know why i found what she did nauseating?

She Beat that child then rocked hers sweetly till she stopped crying.

When she came into the church, that is, when she passed the door into the church, she genuflected!

Catholics genuflect to the crucifix when they step into the church!

This woman genuflected after almost splitting a poor girls back!

Jesu Ovie!

[/quote]
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by clemzo101(m): 4:40am On Oct 18, 2022
So sad
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by Munzy14(m): 6:18am On Oct 18, 2022
Lama70:
Some women are simply overly wicked. If the husband tries to give that girl a sense of belonging by relating with her as a human being, hmm.

You will hear "Dear, I don't understand what is going on in this house again o".

"It's not that I don't trust you o, but why are you growing so fond of Blessing, our house girl? "
grin grin grin
Some ladies are sweet, but after marriage, you will see the one wey senior pope in them.

Extreme wicked with house helps..or outsiders.

Oga with sympathy, is quickly accused of cheating. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by ibinaboonline: 6:34am On Oct 18, 2022
It's that exclusive to Igbo women?
Botking:
I have noticed pride, mostly from ibo women especially if their husbands get money
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by slodot2000: 8:26am On Oct 18, 2022
You allowed it, for me she won't enter the church again, however I would have recorded the scene and ensure she face the wrath of the law. Very wicked people and
I really don't know why woman hate and treat house helps like piece of shit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy / Court Marries Off Two Women In Jigawa Despite Father’s Objection / The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.