Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,470 members, 7,968,304 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 01:02 AM

Video Of Faduri Joseph Announcing That He Is Stepping Down For Peter Obi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Faduri Joseph Announcing That He Is Stepping Down For Peter Obi. (352 Views)

Former LP Presidential Aspirant, Faduri Joseph Slam Peter Obi Over Election Loss / Video Of Faduri Oluwadare Stepping Down For Peter Obi At Labour Party Convention / "I Did Not Voluntarily Step Down For Peter Obi" - Faduri Oluwadare Joseph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Faduri Joseph Announcing That He Is Stepping Down For Peter Obi. by MasterJayJay: 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2022
Contrary to the news that made front-page on nairaland that Faduri was forced down. Here is a video of Faduri Oluwadare Joseph announcing that he is stepping down for Peter Obi. Was he pointed with a gun to announce his withdrawal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzvgJ0i1_I4

1 Like

Re: Video Of Faduri Joseph Announcing That He Is Stepping Down For Peter Obi. by MasterJayJay: 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2022
Nairaland will just push topics against Labour party without verification.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Faduri Joseph Announcing That He Is Stepping Down For Peter Obi. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
He made a wise decision because he no know that Obidient movement makes wise decisions
Re: Video Of Faduri Joseph Announcing That He Is Stepping Down For Peter Obi. by Kewtt: 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2022
Re: Video Of Faduri Joseph Announcing That He Is Stepping Down For Peter Obi. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
Brave one

Contact me for your content writing, plagiarism check up using Turnitin check for WhatsApp number below...
Re: Video Of Faduri Joseph Announcing That He Is Stepping Down For Peter Obi. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2022
Be OBI-dient and YUS-ful to yourself and your children,stop flying around like a blind bat

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Faduri Joseph Announcing That He Is Stepping Down For Peter Obi. by Willy7(m): 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
APC like PDP can be predicted. I know that this is the next line of action they'd want to take against Obi. The movement is beyond their comprehension. They never expected what they are seeing. They thought it would end on social media, but alas, it is.more visible offline. Indeed Obi is an idea whose time has come.

(1) (Reply)

If I Were Not In PDP, I Would Work For Peter Obi – Ortom / Akpabio's Onslaught Against Apc In Akwa Ibom By Akaniyene Udofia / Without Me The Likes Of Oshiomhole Wouldn’t Have Been Governor – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.