Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,599 members, 7,941,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

The Dinosaurs - Trolling? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dinosaurs - Trolling? (649 Views)

Trolling A Reverend Father! Confession Time! / What Do Christians Believe About Dinosaurs? / Did God Create Dinosaurs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dinosaurs - Trolling? by havoc37(m): 7:56am On Aug 18, 2011
http://www.answersingenesis.org/docs/139.asp

After reading just part of the first paragraphs, I could tell that this was clearly a troll site as no one could seriously be that stupid, just how he described the Jurassic Park movies, you could tell something was off. But what do my fellow Christians believe really happened to the dinosaurs and how they were created before humans and everything?
Re: The Dinosaurs - Trolling? by PA1982(f): 9:25am On Aug 18, 2011
I hate to tell you this, but AIG is a serious site, not a parody.

You want to learn about dinosaurs?
Start with Wiki and Google.

Find out what science can tell you.
Then and only then fit the facts into a spiritual framework.

(1) (Reply)

Students Flock To University To Study Creationism / Preachers Pimping . . . . . / Please, I Need Ur Advice Nd Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.