Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,176 members, 7,973,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:07 PM

Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People (23212 Views)

Coronavirus: Fayemi Tells Ekiti Civil Servants To Work From Home / Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers / 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by Racoon(m): 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
Hear the shitty thing a presidential aspirant is saying.

1 Like

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by truthfinder319: 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2022
Asiwaju is specific. Did not mention tribes like Atiku. Ekiti and SW will deliver 95 per cent for Asiwaju. NC and NW and NE will give him more votes than others. He will win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by TopBallers: 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
Look at this autocratic desperate old man!

4 Likes

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
Atiku: Vote for me because I am from the North. An average Northerner needs a Northern president. Don't Vote for a Yoruba or Igbo candidate.

Tinubu: Emilokan, Yoruba Lokan. Don't vote for Atiku or Obi. Vote for me.

Peter Obi: Don't Vote for me because I am an Igbo man. Vote for me because I am a Nigerian who have the capacity, the capability and competence to lead Nigeria to a greater height.

5 Likes

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by cooooooks(m): 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
@seun, is this bigoted?
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by stanluiz(m): 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
Tinubu and Atiku are now playing Tribal and ethnic politics that has make Nigeria to became a failed state .

They can't go the interview to tell the people they want to govern their plans if they are elected.

Due to their greediness, selfishness and desperation, they are now campaigning on the basics of tribe and ethnicity because they have nothing to offer.

They are bad product that can never sell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by Franking: 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
Baba wey no well dey find votes.

3 Likes

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by stanluiz(m): 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
truthfinder319:
Asiwaju is specific. Did not mention tribes like Atiku. Ekiti and SW will deliver 95 per cent for Asiwaju. NC and NW and NE will give him more votes than others. He will win.
The same Atiku don tell Northerners to vote for him because he is from the north and the north don't need to vote for igbo or Yoruba presidency.

I hope you are aware of that. The problem is that tribal politics work more on the north than the South.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by RPG2020(m): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
If tinubu win election fear go let am go American?
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by Johel(m): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
AcuraZDX:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/10/16/2023-deliver-95-of-votes-to-me-not-atiku-nor-obi-tinubu-tells-ekiti-people/

Chai...Fela said it cry!...I sorry sorry o, I sorry for Nigeria,I sorry sorry o, I sorry for africa.

NIGERIANS WAKE UP! We all deserve better!
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by Snapchat: 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
greenermodels:
Atiku told his fellow northerners not to vote for a Yoruba or Igbo candidate while Tinubu is clearly leaning to tribal politics in Yoruba land. This type of tribal politics is what gave us the disaster called Buhari. Nigerians should reject tribal politics or our intertribal suffering continues.

He should have told them to vote Obi so that Ipobians won’t see him as tribalist na
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
AcuraZDX:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/10/16/2023-deliver-95-of-votes-to-me-not-atiku-nor-obi-tinubu-tells-ekiti-people/
This Emilokan druggie must be high on cheap crack. Your days and Era of nepotism and corruption is gradually coming to an end. The way you lost Osun, same way u will lost ekiti. Failures

1 Like

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by blessedbanky: 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
Bobloco:
Tinubu the Emilokan drug lord is now playing tribal, ethnic and regional politics

We are not surprised, because he swore to turn a rotten situation to a bad one

U meant 100 bags thousand barrels of oil?

1 Like

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
See our live thread for our ongoing building construction project of a 3-bedroom bungalow in Oron, Akwa Ibom... Link in my signature
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by Phantom233: 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
At times I feel sorry for this man, it's So sad even his children can't advice him against embarking on this suicide mission. Even in glaring health challages. They are still forcing him to the battle front.

1 Like

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by zadokchidi: 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2022
So that you increase this item more..

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by Reyhzor(m): 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
VTJN:
Tinubu is your next president
You can vote him if you've PVC but me No way.
I can't vote for someone that has dementia
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by DMerciful(m): 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
He said it in Osun state guber election and lost!
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu 100%

Shi Shi vote Zombidiots Obeer and Mikano Atiku no go get

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by gimakon2(m): 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2022
He's begging.... grin
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by DMerciful(m): 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2022
So you agree Tinubu is Bubu pro max!
VTJN:
You talk pass this one during Buhari time and he still won 2 consecutive times

Tinubu is your next president
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by themanderon: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2022
The hunger that your evil, demonic party inflicted on them will help them decide. All those years your evil party almost crumbled the economy sending people's income overboard how did you help them? Now you have come again with your usual stories that will never fly. God will frustrate you devils in 2023 amen.
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Tinubu the regional old cargo

What is wrong with this old man?
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by jrusky(m): 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria come 2023. Even with their so called structure, they're scared

U better go yo your bed with slowpoke talk.
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by OdefaGirl(f): 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
Throwback:
It will surely be done.

Obi's zombies have claimed the same percentages in the SouthEast because he is Igbo.

Because you are Yoruba, you must expect the same performance in the SouthWest.

I repeat myself for clarity sake.

If zombidients believe that Peter Obi the Igbo candidate would secure over 90% votes in all SouthEast states despite all the records of Igbos lamenting about his abysmal tenure as Anambra Governor, then I am very certain that Tinubu who excelled as Lagos Governor and was very inclusive of all Yorubas in his Lagos Government even up to Kwara, will also secure beyond 90% votes in all SouthWest states.

I am not a foolish Yoruba who thinks he is woke but is only awake in the dream of his slumber.

What is expected of Obi in the SouthEast is also my expectation for Tinubu in the SouthWest.

Both regions would cancel themselves out, then we will face the SouthSouth and North together.

I no be bolo or dodoyo.

No too much talk with you and your noise makers

1 Like

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by effort1: 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu 100%

What's zombidiots, please?
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by Decentdave(m): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2022
Corporate2020:

If you come with another ENDSARS rubbing, you will be shot again with AK-47, survivors will be reshot with AK-49
by the statement u will know them..Lousy Yoruba urchin
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by Throwback: 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2022
OdefaGirl:

No too much talk with you and your noise makers

Olodo GCE dey claim intelligence and qualifications?

Yet when he was required to put his highest qualification being his UNN Bachelors degree, guyman submit only GCE to INEC.
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by OdefaGirl(f): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2022
Throwback:

Olodo GCE dey claim intelligence and qualifications?

Yet when he was required to put his highest qualification being his UNN Bachelors degree, guyman submit only GCE to INEC.

Blind man, what was written there was degree. Shey GCE na degree to you?
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
Lols I always see them here saying that Peter Obi is a TRIBALISTIC kind of man......

He is this, he is that.....

Just look at what a Presidential Candidate is vomiting from his mouth.....

If your people love you, you don't need to remind them to vote for you.....

But as a greedy selfish man who refused by cunny attitude to start development from the poor deteriorating states of his home town OSUN state and many other Yoruba States, had to run to Lagos State where platforms of developments have been made by past Governors , and became their land grabbing Governor, has now come telling his gullible supporters that he formed and transfigured Lagos State now .....lols

Well, the number of votes TINUBU will get in Ekiti state will determine the percentage level of insanity in that State...

2 Likes

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by PeterObi4LP: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu 100%

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by ahaika23: 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
Eya! Nothing to offer. Only interested in getting votes, then, straight to bed sleeping off his 4 years. Anything that allows baba agbado into that presidency, I will have no pity for anyone called a Nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Hires Charles Adeogun-Philips To Try Supreme Court Chiefs / ₦37.1bn Fraud: Why I Shunned EFCC's Invitation - Farouq / Workers To Know New Minimum Wage In August, Says TUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.