Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,632 members, 7,951,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

How To Open A Domiciliary Account With UBA - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open A Domiciliary Account With UBA (359 Views)

Should I Open A Domiciliary Account? Why? / Fraudulent Transfer From My Account With UBA / Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Open A Domiciliary Account With UBA by Teenasblog: 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
Please, this question is for those that have a business dollar account with UBA.

1. How many dollars, pounds or euros did you use to open the account?
2. Was the form you filled different from the normal form for opening account?
3. How long did it take for your account to be active?
4. Where you issued a debit card? If yes, how much were you charged?
5. When your account got activated how did you know it has been activated?

Thank you as you answer these questions. ❤️
Re: How To Open A Domiciliary Account With UBA by faceland: 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
Teenasblog:
Please, this question is for those that have a business dollar account with UBA.

1. How many dollars, pounds or euros did you use to open the account?
2. Was the form you filled different from the normal form for opening account?
3. How long did it take for your account to be active?
4. Where you issued a debit card? If yes, how much were you charged?
5. When your account got activated how did you know it has been activated?

Thank you as you answer these questions. ❤️

Try GTB
1) Zero deposit
2) Same form
3) Took 3 working days
4) You would be given a 2nd naira account too that has debit card (can transfer to the naira account and withdraw) only cost 1k naira for the card which you can get on the same day the account is opened (if you go to the bank in person on that day).
5) You get SMS (that you account has be created and activated).

It was simpler than I thought. Back in the days, I was told is was too hard with $$$ cash deposit.

(1) (Reply)

Digital Marketing 101~Start career as Digital Marketer with our premium course / Top 10 Business Ideas In Nigeria You Can Start With N100,000 / How To Be Financially Buoyant As Student/salary Earner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.