Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Can You Be Better Than Someone Who Works A 9-5 Job In A Prestigious Company? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can You Be Better Than Someone Who Works A 9-5 Job In A Prestigious Company? (205 Views)

The Financial Safe Net is not a 9-5 Any More ...Here is What Is / How I Survive As A Bachelor Without A 9-5 Job / Trapped In A 9-5 Job Until Upwork Came To My Aid! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Be Better Than Someone Who Works A 9-5 Job In A Prestigious Company? by favmarketer(f): 11:48pm On Oct 16, 2022
If hard work made people rich then a lot of 9-5ers would be billionaires.
I mean they work the hardest, don't they?.

Money follows value so if you want to get rich, work smart and hard.
And the smart part comes into play when you create value.

You can do this by selling your skills as a freelancer.

Imagine getting paid $1000/month for writing or video editing or either website or graphics designing for International companies.
Such earnings will give you an unfair advantage in Nigeria.

With Freelancing on Upwork;

� you don't need to change your location

�you don't need to think of advertising or marketing

�you don't have to be scared about your Nigerian accent

� You don't have to be the most brilliant in your field or be worried about foreign clients accepting your nationality as a Nigerian.

Start here with the free video➡️.https://debbie.carrd.co

(1) (Reply)

Selling My Social App Like Facebook For ₦15k (no Coding Required) / Tip On How To Save With Ease Without Any Stress / For Sale 4bedroom @chevron Toll Gate. ₦80M. Eunice 08029562694

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.