Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,585 members, 7,937,658 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

Amosun: I Didn’t Say Western Nations Wicked - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun: I Didn’t Say Western Nations Wicked (11442 Views)

Pat Utomi: Chinese Firm Not Only Victim Of Amosun, I Lost ₦‎100 Million / Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked / Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun: I Didn’t Say Western Nations Wicked by MurderX: 7:57am On Oct 17, 2022
Let's ask Amosun where his children schooled and where they are based.
Re: Amosun: I Didn’t Say Western Nations Wicked by Deejaygold(m): 7:57am On Oct 17, 2022
grin
Re: Amosun: I Didn’t Say Western Nations Wicked by LibertyRep: 7:57am On Oct 17, 2022
This was the same Amosun that sacked over 2000 people employed by his predecessor after working for three months without paying them a dime despite apologies and pleas from everyone.

Worst still he replaced them with his lackeys.

What manner of wickedness and arrogance.
Re: Amosun: I Didn’t Say Western Nations Wicked by Yoighaman(m): 8:00am On Oct 17, 2022
It's like many of these politicians have mental problems. So he is indirectly telling the embassies to stop issuing visas to our youths, when your own children are abroad.

Why exactly? So you can use them to win elections? Or you are just being outrightly wicked, because I cannot phantom why you don't want people to seek greener pastures when you have deliberately brought down the country to her knees and feeding fat on the money that belongs to everybody.

This man should not let Nigerian youths swear for him and his family o, he should just "Shut up", like his boss, Emilokan told Nigerians who are requesting for a change of government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amosun: I Didn’t Say Western Nations Wicked by Jadeng: 8:01am On Oct 17, 2022
He's afraid because abroad is where all his treasure is.....
He's scared because the intentional gaps they created in education and other sectors by sending their children abroad and killing local education is being closed.
Don't worry God catches the crafty in their own craftiness.
E go shock all of una by God's grace!
Re: Amosun: I Didn’t Say Western Nations Wicked by layzie: 8:09am On Oct 17, 2022
Peum:
I knew he won't be that shallow

The real question is- are his children here?
If yes, then good. If no, hypocrisy dey worry am as e dey worry all of us 4 dis kontri
Re: Amosun: I Didn’t Say Western Nations Wicked by Tradepunter2: 8:13am On Oct 17, 2022
VVVOLTS:
And what was he doing as a leader to reduce emigration of our youths to the west.

No job, no conducive environment and you still expect us to stay?

And you have packed all your kids and family abroad? But you want us to stay?

Are you a bombosticbratatta?

Do you dy mind these BTARDS... see the tinibu bstds they are supporting all him grandchildren dy abroad

yet they want us to stay so that they will print more money 6 generations away.... God we need cleansing, serious cleansing whereby the nation will live to tell the tale a thousand years
Re: Amosun: I Didn’t Say Western Nations Wicked by israelmao(m): 8:21am On Oct 17, 2022
Are South Africa,Ghana,and Uganda witnessing such an exodus young immigrants to western nations in like manner with Nigeria when comparing the ratio of immigrants to total population in these nations in case someone says Nigeria is most populated?
Re: Amosun: I Didn’t Say Western Nations Wicked by Goodzinny: 8:26am On Oct 17, 2022
This man is the one that is wicked. How on earth can he be making such statements. Now the Westerners will start to reason with him which will affect our innocent youths that are looking for greener pastures.
Oga there is no green pasture and future in our dear land for now. Biko if you have any opportunity, japa. No time!
Re: Amosun: I Didn’t Say Western Nations Wicked by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 17, 2022
Nigeria Is a crime scene

1 Like

Re: Amosun: I Didn’t Say Western Nations Wicked by BigBashiru: 8:36am On Oct 17, 2022
Godszilla:

https://punchng.com/i-didnt-say-western-nations-wicked-amosun/

Why are you interviewing with British Broadcasting Corporation Amosun?? The British Island savages have nothing real or good to offer Nigeria....
Re: Amosun: I Didn’t Say Western Nations Wicked by emgcee: 8:48am On Oct 17, 2022
My own question is where are his own children? These people are not laying good examples quote author=VVVOLTS post=117625519]And what was he doing as a leader to reduce emigration of our youths to the west.

Are you a bombosticbratatta?[/quote]
Re: Amosun: I Didn’t Say Western Nations Wicked by suleimanwaziri: 8:54am On Oct 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSEhRKD3vP8

"Solomon was looking physically exhausted from the hours of trekking to hawk his artwork..."

A 16-year-old SS 2 boy built a stunning replica of a helicopter in a helipad and took to the street of Calabar to hawk it himself.

A lady who saw him shared it online and begged people to help the boy by buying it so his effort is not wasted.

He needs the money for his schooling.
Re: Amosun: I Didn’t Say Western Nations Wicked by youngsahito(m): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2022
Peum:
Please someone should help me, have been pleading for little assistance so I can eat but no help and I have ulcer now am very sick and I can't afford to buy drugs or even to eat. Am still pleading, please no matter how small please help me so I can buy some medicine and if it is to eat please. May God replenish you in Jesus name Amen. Account num:
6041 GT Bank
Angel Oyom
are u a fraudster? You open an account today just for begging people for alms. The mod suppose block u.

1 Like

Re: Amosun: I Didn’t Say Western Nations Wicked by Prince001(m): 9:50am On Oct 17, 2022
darling2222:
If only i can understand this

No. Mind the heartless and corrupt Amosun. They only want better life for themselves and their families! He forget that in 80s when Naija was doing fine most people don't think about travelling abroad, na d mess we found ourselves thru the mismanagement of the country wealth by dem dem politicians, that's why everyone wan Japa!!!!!
Re: Amosun: I Didn’t Say Western Nations Wicked by LyfeJennings(m): 10:19am On Oct 17, 2022
This foolish man has dual citizenship o
His wife and kids also got same
This man is legit maddening
Re: Amosun: I Didn’t Say Western Nations Wicked by woleabayo(f): 10:22am On Oct 17, 2022
oloriburu nibo ni awon omo e wa .................oloshi
Re: Amosun: I Didn’t Say Western Nations Wicked by Jackipapa: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2022
Ah, Ah! Odaju ni Amosun yi ooooo
Re: Amosun: I Didn’t Say Western Nations Wicked by Goodoldays(m): 10:39am On Oct 17, 2022
Let’s start with his children,how many of them resides in Nigeria?

Very useless,wicked people in government
Re: Amosun: I Didn’t Say Western Nations Wicked by fwallex4truth: 11:05am On Oct 17, 2022
No... He is a Mad Man!

VVVOLTS:
And what was he doing as a leader to reduce emigration of our youths to the west.

Are you a bombosticbratatta?
Re: Amosun: I Didn’t Say Western Nations Wicked by John4B: 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
Mad man! U don't want the youths to leave this shithole called a country but ur own children might be there .
Re: Amosun: I Didn’t Say Western Nations Wicked by Curious345: 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
John4B:
Mad man! U don't want the youths to leave this shithole called a country but ur own children might be there .
He was the one on the phone with Shettima, in that leaked audio
Re: Amosun: I Didn’t Say Western Nations Wicked by FireUpNow(m): 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
Only fools and cawards make stupid and senseless statements and come to deny them after getti g serious and wide spread criticism
Re: Amosun: I Didn’t Say Western Nations Wicked by nogragra: 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
Godszilla:

https://punchng.com/i-didnt-say-western-nations-wicked-amosun/

What does it matter whether you say it or not? Birds of the same feather are you not wicked yourself Mr AK 47 former Governor? The west is not only wicked but they are evil. How many peopel have died in the name of western agenda, influence and superiority all over the world so wicked is a farcry description of the evil empire.
Re: Amosun: I Didn’t Say Western Nations Wicked by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
So u want young Nigerians to stay when no meaningful employment or security.....a place where the rule of law is not respected and u want them to stay?
It's best they all leave to find greener pasture, where there rights will be guaranteed and they can train their kids better in a modern society.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate / Lagos Today: Like Tinubu Like Sanwo-Olu - Babajide Fadoju / Politicians, Others Behind Attacks On INEC Offices – IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.