Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,087 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:03 PM

We Will Disgrace Peter Obi In Imo State : A Reply - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Disgrace Peter Obi In Imo State : A Reply (434 Views)

I Swear We Will Disgrace Peter Obi In Imo State / Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC / Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Disgrace Peter Obi In Imo State : A Reply by Faber(m): 7:41am On Oct 17, 2022
Some miscreants sponsored by themselves, because they are not even connected to any politician with tangible structure, they are not even members of a serious political party. keep roaming about the pages of Nairaland claiming to be the mouthpiece of Imolites. So it's high time we sieved the wheat from the chaff.

First and foremost they claim they are from Mbaise and that Hope Uzodimma is their leader. That's fine. But calling a man who robbed one of your own, your brother his clear gubernatorial election victory, all in the name of attacking Peter Obi, is nothing but cutting one's noise to spite one's face. You are indirectly presenting yourself as the most stupid among a gang of stupid folks grin At least The three Mbaise Local governments would have been boasting of 3 standard stadia by now as planned by the short lived Emeka Ihedioha administration for sports development at the grassroots. Those projects were abandoned by Hope Uzodimma. Bear in that Rochas Okorocha administration built stadia in Orlu and Okigwe, but none in Mbaise.
So Mbaise needs a good sports stadium at least two. The same Hope Uzodimma you are calling your leader, was the first person to host Cardinal Peter Okpaleke (A known bossom friend of Peter Obi) whom Mbaise Catholics rejected as their Bishop. Hope is trying to absolve Imo State from the stupidity of Mbaise Catholics then. For Hope Uzodimma and other Imo Catholics, Mbaise Catholic faithfuls are on their own, they don't represent the unique and noble people of Imo State.

Till today Ahiara, Mbaise Catholic diocese See is vacant, no bishop, same way Mbaise are yet to produce a single governor in Imo state, apart from Ihedioha who spent only 7 months and was just a place holder for Hope Uzodimma. Till date Ahaira Mbaise, is yet to get significant development, no good roads, no standard markets, no infrastructure, only 4 banks. 40% of Mbaise people are in Aba Abia State, 30% are in the diaspora while the remaining 30% are in Mbaise. Mbaise people should go back to the drawing board and ask themselves what they are not doing the right way. Because it's obvious they are not making any significant progress as a people.

Secondly, they tell you that Anambra have never supported the Mbaise people or anything that will help Mbaise people. They claim that Nnamdi Azikiwe never supported Alvan Ikoku from Mbaise, to become the premier of Old Eastern region. This is laughable because, on the one hand, it was Michael Okpara, the same brother of Alvan Ikoku, both of them from Abia State, that was widely accepted by the people of Old Eastern region to become their premier. On the other hand, there is no single source that described Alvan Ikoku as having either his birthplace, death or ancestry around Ahaira Mbaise. He was born in Arochukwu in 1900 and died in Aba in 1971, all in Abia State, he was respected and honoured in Imo State today because during the time of his death, the present day Abia State was still part of Imo State. The image of such a noble man, an Educationist par excellence, a philanthropist, one of the finest Igbo politicians, should not be dragged in the mud by a clannish and tribal bigot.
When asked how Alvan Ikoku became an Mbaise Man, they clannish writer, replied thus : " Ikoku is an mbaise man ask your father first" when did fathers or forefathers became a source of information in literally works grin he failed to cite even a single autobiography or biography of Alvan Ikoku.

Emeka Ihedioha from Mbaise was helped by two Anambra billionaires, Mr. Peter Obi and Prince Arthur Eze to become a governor. Mr. Peter Obi on the one hand campaigned vigorously for Ihedioha both in Imo state and outside Imo State. On the other hand Prince Arthur Eze donated 1.2 billion naira to Emeka Ihedioha during his campaign, though the donation was a secret one.

Lest we forget, the first capital of the defunct Biafran Republic was Ahaira Mbaise. Ojukwu from Anambra made Ahaira Mbaise the first capital of Biafra. So the claim for hatred of Mbaise by Anambra people is baseless. Such claims belongs to their rightful place; the garbage bin..

The good people of Imo State should not be dragged in the mud by one single clannish nonentity. The border towns of Imo State do businesses in Anambra towns. They live together in peace and harmony. Few days ago, Dr. Godwin Maduka, my own brother was in Imo state for the burial of his late mother in-law. He pledged to donate a befitting rectory for Catholic priests in the home parish of the mother inlaw. We have seen many good works by Anambra billionaires in Imo state. Many Imolites are living in Onitsha. You will not even know they are not from Anambra State. So anyone who tells you that Anambranians hates Imolites is Lucifer1stson just the same way we have here.

Finally, during my last visit to Mbaise for a friend's traditional marriage. Enyiogugu to be precise, I saw labour party flags, and wards all over the place. I thank all OBIdients in Mbaise, keep the good work, till we get to our destination which is ensuring that Mr. Peter Obi gets elected as the President of Nigeria in 2023.

This tactics of dividing Igbos by mischief makers should be rejected at all costs. They tell you Ebonyi people hate Anambra people, today A Federal University in Ebonyi State (AE-FUNAI) is named after Alex Ekwueme from Oko, Anambra State, not even a single person from Ebonyi state protested against the decision. The people welcomed it with smiles and open arms because Dr. Alex Ekwueme paid his dues as worthy Igbo son. Let's unmask the monsters parading themselves as Mbaise people, when their opinion is only valid in and around their family compound.
No one takes them serious, they don't even attend town hall meetings in their villages.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Disgrace Peter Obi In Imo State : A Reply by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 17, 2022
Peter Obi is already leading the race
Re: We Will Disgrace Peter Obi In Imo State : A Reply by Faber(m): 7:47am On Oct 17, 2022
Nora22:
Peter Obi is already leading the race

This is a reply to a previous thread, I am not in any way attacking His Excellency Mr. Peter Obi, hope you know
Re: We Will Disgrace Peter Obi In Imo State : A Reply by cherishmichael: 7:48am On Oct 17, 2022
PO, will be one of the greatest president this generation will ever see.
Re: We Will Disgrace Peter Obi In Imo State : A Reply by Jajaofokpoko1: 7:48am On Oct 17, 2022
Faber:
Some miscreants sponsored by themselves, because they are not even connected to any politician with tangible structure, they are not even members of a serious political party. keep roaming about the pages of Nairaland claiming to be the mouthpiece of Imolites. So it's high time we sieved the wheat from the chaff.

First and foremost they claim they are from Mbaise and that Hope Uzodimma is their leader. That's fine. But calling a man who robbed one of your own, your brother his clear gubernatorial election victory, all in the name of attacking Peter Obi, is nothing but cutting one's noise to spite one's face. You are indirectly presenting yourself as the most stupid among a gang of stupid folks grin At least The three Mbaise Local governments would have been boasting of 3 standard stadia by now as planned by the short lived Emeka Ihedioha administration for sports development at the grassroots. Those projects were abandoned by Hope Uzodimma. Bear in that Rochas Okorocha administration built stadia in Orlu and Okigwe, but none in Mbaise.
So Mbaise needs a good sports stadium at least two. The same Hope Uzodimma you are calling your leader, was the first person to host Cardinal Peter Okpaleke (A known bossom friend of Peter Obi) whom Mbaise Catholics rejected as their Bishop. Hope is trying to absolve Imo State from the stupidity of Mbaise Catholics then. For Hope Uzodimma and other Imo Catholics, Mbaise Catholic faithfuls are on their own, they don't represent the unique and noble people of Imo State.

Till today Ahiara, Mbaise Catholic diocese See is vacant, no bishop, same way Mbaise are yet to produce a single governor in Imo state, apart from Ihedioha who spent only 7 months and was just a place holder for Hope Uzodimma. Till date Ahaira Mbaise, is yet to get significant development, no good roads, no standard markets, no infrastructure, only 4 banks. 40% of Mbaise people are in Aba Abia State, 30% are in the diaspora while the remaining 30% are in Mbaise. Mbaise people should go back to the drawing board and ask themselves what they are not doing the right way. Because it's obvious they are not making any significant progress as a people.

Secondly, they tell you that Anambra have never supported the Mbaise people or anything that will help Mbaise people. They claim that Nnamdi Azikiwe never supported Alvan Ikoku from Mbaise, to become the premier of Old Eastern region. This is laughable because, on the one hand, it was Michael Okpara, the same brother of Alvan Ikoku, both of them from Abia State, that was widely accepted by the people of Old Eastern region to become their premier. On the other hand, there is no single source that described Alvan Ikoku as having either his birthplace, death or ancestry around Ahaira Mbaise. He was born in Arochukwu in 1900 and died in Aba in 1971, all in Abia State, he was respected and honoured in Imo State today because during the time of his death, the present day Abia State was still part of Imo State. The image of such a noble man, an Educationist par excellence, a philanthropist, one of the finest Igbo politicians, should not be dragged in the mud by a clannish and tribal bigot.
When asked how Alvan Ikoku became an Mbaise Man, they clannish writer, replied thus : " Ikoku is an mbaise man ask your father first" when did fathers or forefathers became a source of information in literally works grin he failed to cite even a single autobiography or biography of Alvan Ikoku.

Emeka Ihedioha from Mbaise was helped by two Anambra billionaires, Mr. Peter Obi and Prince Arthur Eze to become a governor. Mr. Peter Obi on the one hand campaigned vigorously for Ihedioha both in Imo state and outside Imo State. On the other hand Prince Arthur Eze donated 1.2 billion naira to Emeka Ihedioha during his campaign, though the donation was a secret one.

Lest we forget, the first capital of the defunct Biafran Republic was Ahaira Mbaise. Ojukwu from Anambra made Ahaira Mbaise the first capital of Biafra. So the claim for hatred of Mbaise by Anambra people is baseless. Such claims belongs to their rightful place; the garbage bin..

The good people of Imo State should not be dragged in the mud by one single clannish nonentity. The border towns of Imo State do businesses in Anambra towns. They live together in peace and harmony. Few days ago, Dr. Godwin Maduka, my own brother was in Imo state for the burial of his late mother in-law. He pledged to donate a befitting rectory for Catholic priests in the home parish of the mother inlaw. We have seen many good works by Anambra billionaires in Imo state. Many Imolites are living in Onitsha. You will not even know they are not from Anambra State. So anyone who tells you that Anambranians hates Imolites is Lucifer1stson just the same way we have here.

Finally, during my last visit to Mbaise for a friend's traditional marriage. Enyiogugu to be precise, I saw labour party flags, and wards all over the place. I thank all OBIdients in Mbaise, keep the good work, till we get to our destination which is ensuring that Mr. Peter Obi gets elected as the President of Nigeria in 2023.

This tactics of dividing Igbos by mischief makers should be rejected at all costs. They tell you Ebonyi people hate Anambra people, today A Federal University in Ebonyi State (AE-FUNAI) is named after Alex Ekwueme from Oko, Anambra State, not even a single person from Ebonyi state protested against the decision. The people welcomed it with smiles and open arms because Dr. Alex Ekwueme paid his dues as worthy Igbo son. Let's unmask the monsters parading themselves as Mbaise people, when their opinion is only valid in and around their family compound.
No one takes them serious, they don't even attend town hall meetings in their villages.
I don’t know why you think that that urchin is from imo state
You should delete this thread
Re: We Will Disgrace Peter Obi In Imo State : A Reply by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 17, 2022
Shut up abeg
Re: We Will Disgrace Peter Obi In Imo State : A Reply by DonMaxxy(m): 7:53am On Oct 17, 2022
Jajaofokpoko1:
I don’t know why you think that that urchin is from imo state
You should delete this thread

Is it Resurrection212?

Omor that guy is a miscreant, op don finish him here grin grin
Re: We Will Disgrace Peter Obi In Imo State : A Reply by DonMaxxy(m): 7:54am On Oct 17, 2022
Jennifer663:
Shut up abeg

Did you read well, before you comment, was the op speaking in favor of Peter Obi or against Peter Obi, oya answer me grin
Re: We Will Disgrace Peter Obi In Imo State : A Reply by Buhari4sale: 7:59am On Oct 17, 2022
Ok
Re: We Will Disgrace Peter Obi In Imo State : A Reply by Buhari4sale: 8:01am On Oct 17, 2022
OK... I have told. My wife to burn my house if Obi enter

1 Like

Re: We Will Disgrace Peter Obi In Imo State : A Reply by Jajaofokpoko1: 9:03am On Oct 17, 2022
Buhari4sale:
OK... I have told. My wife to burn my house if Obi enter

grin

The house

2 Likes

Re: We Will Disgrace Peter Obi In Imo State : A Reply by Goodday90(m): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2022
Jajaofokpoko1:

grin

The house

(1) (Reply)

Asiwaju Tinubu Will Devolve Power To States, Lga. ...barr. Uju Kennedy Ohanenye / Atiku Moves To Take Anambra, Constitutes Powerful Campaign Council In The State / Votes To Prove That The Election Is Between Obi And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.