Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,550 members, 7,888,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:45 PM

What The Top 3 Presidential Candidates Told People From Their Tribe. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The Top 3 Presidential Candidates Told People From Their Tribe. (299 Views)

See Full List Of 1966 Coup Plotters And Their Tribe / See Full List Of 1966 Coup Plotters And Their Tribe. / Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Top 3 Presidential Candidates Told People From Their Tribe. by Upliftment101: 8:29am On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubu to Yorubas : “It’s the turn of Yorubas to produce the next president of Nigeria, and when it gets to Yorubas, it’s my turn.

Atiku to Northerners : “You should vote for me because I’m from the north, don’t vote for a candidate from Igbo or Yoruba.

Peter Obi to the Igbos : “Do not vote for me because I’m Igbo, vote for me on the basis of my competence and integrity. 2023 is not anybody’s turn, it’s the turn of Nigerians.

Who is more fit to be your president?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Top 3 Presidential Candidates Told People From Their Tribe. by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2022
Peter Obi orientation is too high to engage average Nigerians.

89% Nigerians are tribalist in their reasoning and way of life.

Let's be factual and tell ourselves the truth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Top 3 Presidential Candidates Told People From Their Tribe. by cherishmichael: 8:37am On Oct 17, 2022
I don't mind what they say, tho is it written "Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks" PO is the right choice. Matthew 12:34

Remember Matthew 15;18 as well; However, whatever comes out of the mouth comes from the heart, and those things defile a man.

3 Likes

Re: What The Top 3 Presidential Candidates Told People From Their Tribe. by slivertongue: 8:45am On Oct 17, 2022
APC is not a choice to make in 2023

1 Like

Re: What The Top 3 Presidential Candidates Told People From Their Tribe. by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 8:55am On Oct 17, 2022
OBI all the way

2 Likes

Re: What The Top 3 Presidential Candidates Told People From Their Tribe. by ljoh: 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
YourHerbalOrgan:
OBI all the way

Obi is working for Tinubu so you are an urchin

(1) (Reply)

Finally, See How A Lady Exposed Peter Obi. Woto Woto / Breaking:APC Withdraws Suit Against INEC, Adebutu, Akinlade, PDP, Says INEC Has / *Mystery Of Dna*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.