Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:41 AM

Phlowx Biz Awareness Join Now For Free Daily Games And Giveaway - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Phlowx Biz Awareness Join Now For Free Daily Games And Giveaway (145 Views)

Enjoy 2.5 To 3.0+ Odds On A Daily. Games To Be Dropped Every Other Day / Make Money With Your Phone. I'm Teaching FREE Needed Knowledge. Join Now / Discover The Easiest Way To Win TEF 2020 Grant By an Alumnus; Join Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phlowx Biz Awareness Join Now For Free Daily Games And Giveaway by PhlowGovt: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2022
PhlowX is a Fintech Social firm that focus mainly on Gen Z,
Olufola Gideon CEO PhlowPlus Enterprise stated that the media platform is hub for Youth, Young and Creative individuals.
The firm mission states to deliver an extra source of income for people within its reach. Leverage on Cryptocurrency, GiftCards and Social Media Promotions. Individuals stand to gain exposure and daily profit...

Games and Giveaway: This is a promotional operations that serve as means of giving back, to keep a system where by funds and happiness are being supplied on a daily basis.
Types of Games include: Last admin standing, QnA, IQ challenge, Bro Code test, Simps/Toxic

Service Offered:
1⃣Training individuals to become a Zero Capital Crypto Vendor

2⃣ Provision of Online Opportunity to trade Naira Cards and

3⃣Free training on Social Accounts Reselling Biz

4⃣ Sport Market Risk Reduction Mgt.

Etc..

Sides Content Menu:
Politics/General updates, Business and Crypto news, Sports and odds arrangements, etc..

How to Join:
WhatsApp PhlowX,
Name n Location
081 0700 7234

Kindly Note: To prevent device lagging only few new members slot available.
❤️ PhlowX Coin Vendor for Champions �
Re: Phlowx Biz Awareness Join Now For Free Daily Games And Giveaway by PhlowGovt: 11:54am On Oct 20, 2022
20-10-20
To the fallen Heroes, We REMEMBER!

PhlowGovt:
PhlowX is a Fintech Social firm that focus mainly on Gen Z,
Olufola Gideon CEO PhlowPlus Enterprise stated that the media platform is hub for Youth, Young and Creative individuals.
The firm mission states to deliver an extra source of income for people within its reach. Leverage on Cryptocurrency, GiftCards and Social Media Promotions. Individuals stand to gain exposure and daily profit...

Games and Giveaway: This is a promotional operations that serve as means of giving back, to keep a system where by funds and happiness are being supplied on a daily basis.
Types of Games include: Last admin standing, QnA, IQ challenge, Bro Code test, Simps/Toxic

Service Offered:
1⃣Training individuals to become a Zero Capital Crypto Vendor

2⃣ Provision of Online Opportunity to trade Naira Cards and

3⃣Free training on Social Accounts Reselling Biz

4⃣ Sport Market Risk Reduction Mgt.

Etc..

Sides Content Menu:
Politics/General updates, Business and Crypto news, Sports and odds arrangements, etc..

How to Join:
WhatsApp PhlowX,
Name n Location
081 0700 7234

Kindly Note: To prevent device lagging only few new members slot available.
❤️ PhlowX Coin Vendor for Champions �

(1) (Reply)

On Being An Online Teacher! / In Need Of Quality Diesel In Abuja? Call; 08123585464 / "Can I Make Money With My Phone?" This Was Me 6mnths Ago Until I Discovered This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.