Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,596 members, 7,911,556 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:18 PM

Andersen Graduate Training: Have You Been Shortlisted? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Andersen Graduate Training: Have You Been Shortlisted? (1892 Views)

How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 / N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score / Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andersen Graduate Training: Have You Been Shortlisted? by fisayodayo: 9:49am On Oct 17, 2022
Hi, guys I received an invitation from Andersen tax graduate training for aptitude test which is scheduled to hold this Friday at Lagos.
Please does anyone has an idea of their working conditions and monthly pay?, because I have searched online and couldn’t find anything related to their expected pay.
Thanks for your response

Re: Andersen Graduate Training: Have You Been Shortlisted? by darry55(m): 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hello, were you able to get an update about them
fisayodayo:
Hi, guys I received an invitation from Andersen tax graduate training for aptitude test which is scheduled to hold this Friday at Lagos.
Please does anyone has an idea of their working conditions and monthly pay?, because I have searched online and couldn’t find anything related to their expected pay.
Thanks for your response
Re: Andersen Graduate Training: Have You Been Shortlisted? by GoldenDee: 8:10am On Oct 18, 2022
For recently conducted dragnet study material on numerical reasoning verbal reasoning and abstract reasoning,

Send me a mail goldengee9@gmail.com
Re: Andersen Graduate Training: Have You Been Shortlisted? by CynieCynthia: 9:05am On Oct 18, 2022
GoldenDee:
For recently conducted dragnet study material on numerical reasoning verbal reasoning and abstract reasoning,

Send me a mail goldengee9@gmail.com

Do you have the answers to it?
Re: Andersen Graduate Training: Have You Been Shortlisted? by CynieCynthia: 9:07am On Oct 18, 2022
fisayodayo:
Thanks for your response

Same here. But mine is on Saturday.. pls do you have the past questions and answers ?
Re: Andersen Graduate Training: Have You Been Shortlisted? by fisayodayo: 9:52am On Oct 18, 2022
CynieCynthia:

Same here. But mine is on Saturday.. pls do you have the past questions and answers ?

Yes, do you have any information about their pay?
07032514071 WhatsApp line for the questions and answer
Re: Andersen Graduate Training: Have You Been Shortlisted? by fisayodayo: 9:53am On Oct 18, 2022
darry55:
Hello, were you able to get an update about them
Not yet and you ?
Re: Andersen Graduate Training: Have You Been Shortlisted? by GoldenDee: 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
CynieCynthia:

Do you have the answers to it?
Yes we do
Re: Andersen Graduate Training: Have You Been Shortlisted? by nanciee(f): 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
Got the email today. No date yet for the test
Re: Andersen Graduate Training: Have You Been Shortlisted? by Gracia28: 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
nanciee:
Got the email today. No date yet for the test
Same here
Re: Andersen Graduate Training: Have You Been Shortlisted? by Zooey(f): 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
Please anyone has PQ for the test. Mine is on Saturday
Re: Andersen Graduate Training: Have You Been Shortlisted? by AlienRobot: 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
Anderson has contracted it recruitment first stage to dragnet.

Get recently conducted dragnet past question and answer

Send me a mail at alienrobot01@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Baker Hughes Careers / The Proper Nb Plc Test Format / Job Openings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.