Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,342 members, 7,974,448 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:42 AM

Solution To Our Suffering And Struggle Is Revolution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solution To Our Suffering And Struggle Is Revolution (642 Views)

Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) / Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times / I Wonder When We Will Stop Our Suffering And Smile Man Slaps Minister In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Our Suffering And Struggle Is Revolution by mrwils(m): 10:40am On Aug 18, 2011
Solution To Our Suffering And Struggle Is Revolution

There are so many issues militating against Nigeria. Nigeria is a beautiful nation, and richly endowed in both natural and human resources. It is supposed to be the one the Richest, if not the richest nation in the world. It is a nation blessed in virtually every natural resources that earth can offer, yet Nigeria as a nation battles with virtually every facet of life.

The Nigeria polity is a very complex and corrupt institution. Virtually every section of the Nigeria polity is corrupt, including the Religious section. Many promises have been made by both past and present government that have not been considered, or any intention to bring such promises to pass, instead they few elites gather to enrich their families alone and gang members.

The promises are made to benefit the life of a few particular homes in the Nation. I always find it too hard to see any future with the Nigerian society. It is too difficult to understand the love I have for my nation, and it's people. Not only humans who are against Nigeria, but I believe that God is also not happy with us. We've done better than the children of Sodom and Gomorrah in the Bible that God destroyed with anger. We have no love for one another, and we expect the best out of God's varieties of Virtues. We have asked God "What can you do to us".

I believe that the best solution to our suffering and struggle is revolution. Without revolution, life will be more unbearable than we had expected. There is nothing good coming out of the present government. They will only do as their predecessors did. Nothing will be different from the past. The evil manipulators are still walking the streets of Nigeria free

Nigerian politicians have swallowed Trillions of Dollars in a bid to govern the Nigerian populace in their selfish interest, yet we've not been able to achieve any thing out of the empty promises of the past. The same group of politician who made empty promises in the past are still being employed in the present government to loot from the left over’s they happened to leave in the past. People with ugly and repulsive reputation are still around the sit of power. We expect the best tomorrow, yet tomorrow comes and goes without any expected change. How long shall we wait to be able to change the situation? We have been promised so many things in the past, and there are many promises made each tenure without any expected end. The Nigerian population is more than 300,000,000 both home and abroad. Our population is enough to raise the economy of any country to glory, yet the more we grow in number, the more poverty greets us with it's ugly hands.

I will be so happy if I die trying to make a better change for my nation. As old as Nigeria is at the moment, it is supposed to have achieved better than any nation of the world. The country itself stands on top of the greatest mountain of prosperity. It has every thing it takes to prosper. Nigeria as a nation has no excuse to be better than any nation of this world. We have the most vibrant and bustling economy in the world, yet we still go and borrow.We are highly blessed and favored in every form and shape. We have the greatest educated population in African, if not in the world. Our human and natural resources makes us over qualified to do better than any nation of the world, yet we are always managing. I am not expressing it this way because I am frustrated or poor, but to see a Nigerian polity that is free from the evil intentions of men in power. I am more comfortable than most politicians in Nigeria.You may doubt me, but this is the truth.

If God decides to visit some countries on the planet earth with blessings, I don't think Nigeria should be amongst the list of countries to receive any package at all. Nigeria is very blessed to be more beautiful than any paradise on earth. If Nigeria decides to give per each family N10, 000,000, it will still be richer than most countries in Africa. Some countries in Africa are more beautiful and organized than Nigeria, yet they don’t have 1/3 of our natural resources. Our population alone makes us one of the highest TAX paying societies in this world. Our nation is ridiculous poor, because we as Nigerians are still not feeling the heats. Nigerian embassies around the world are just monumental offices for the compensation of ex-politician who can be of great assistance to the existing government.

I was privileged to conduct a survey on some of our present and ex-leaders that are living outside the shores of Nigeria, and we discovered that some were as rich as the CBN. The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) realizes over $1 Trillion US Dollars from Crude Oil alone, and $200 Billion US Dollars can not be accounted for to the public. The Nigerian Gross Domestic Production (GPD) is greater than US Wall Street Stock market, but not every activity is accounted for the public to know. The People of Nigeria are in absolute ignorance, both the educated and uneducated. We live as though it doesn’t concern us at all.

When are we going to learn from the troubles of the past? When will a Nigerian be proud of the riches of his or her country? When will our nation be free from injustice and bad governance? When will a 50 years old man reason responsibly? When will the tears of both the poor and underprivileged be of any concern to the leadership Nigeria? When will Nigeria as a Nation be proud in any part of the world? Our name is a total mess outside Nigeria. A nation as great as we are do not have a data base for any of her citizen, and in our absolute stupidity we call ourselves the giant of Africa. What is the Giant all about? A giant in absolute foolishness and ignorance. A giant in the business of looting and embezzlement. A giant in the business of destruction.

I strongly believe that we can still make a change the violent way. We have seen the worst evil under the sun, and we are not intending to see more. I believe that God has turned his back on us, and can only be able to listen once again if we are ready to take up the responsibility first. We are just like any other politician who is in Abuja. It is just that we are the opposite of what they have gone to the National assembly to do. These people are just a product of the Devil. I believe that the Devil belongs to the Nigeria community. When you fly into the environment of Nigeria, you will observe that you have entered into hell on earth. Our people are so difficult to handle. I pray and wish the best to come out of this great unison for change.

I am ready to die for it. Very soon a lot of Nigerian citizens will be setting bombs on their body as a sacrifice. Many people are out to die for this course.

(1) (Reply)

Northern Governors Meet Over Security Crisis / Nobel Peace Laureate Wangari Maathai Dies In Nairobi / My Apologies, President Jonathan By Rudolf Okwonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.