Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,005 members, 7,949,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

Atiku Should Endorse Me . Tinubu Full Speech In Northern Elders Forum Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Should Endorse Me . Tinubu Full Speech In Northern Elders Forum Kaduna (908 Views)

"I Will Never Leave You, Unless You Endorse Me" Tinubu To Obasanjo - Photos / I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Should Endorse Me . Tinubu Full Speech In Northern Elders Forum Kaduna by SteveDGreat: 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
The Northern Elders Forum held an interactive session with the presidential candidate of APC , Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Tinubu who read his speech from a book said Atiku should endorse him now rather than campaigning in Kaduna when he is speaking to great people.

Watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kkgf85xLgdo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Should Endorse Me . Tinubu Full Speech In Northern Elders Forum Kaduna by VTJN(m): 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
No doubt Tinubu is obviously the next president to succeed Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Should Endorse Me . Tinubu Full Speech In Northern Elders Forum Kaduna by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
So to address Nigerians, Tinubu must now have to read from a speech prepared by other. That's the one enemies of progress want as their president?
And someone called this drab and pitiable speech 'inspiring?' God have mercy
Re: Atiku Should Endorse Me . Tinubu Full Speech In Northern Elders Forum Kaduna by tuborme: 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
hahah
Re: Atiku Should Endorse Me . Tinubu Full Speech In Northern Elders Forum Kaduna by AllTheWayUp: 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
grin grin grin
Tinubu brain has decayed and is malfunctioning
Did Tinubu see the crowds on the street of Kaduna and inside the stadium that came to welcome Atiku
Re: Atiku Should Endorse Me . Tinubu Full Speech In Northern Elders Forum Kaduna by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
VTJN:
For inside your dream na.
Re: Atiku Should Endorse Me . Tinubu Full Speech In Northern Elders Forum Kaduna by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
Should Atiku the thief endorse you for ewa abi for garri, or 100bags of crude oil? Chaii grin this country ehn.

Tinubu is older than me and I respect my elders. But you see his supporters on Nairaland, they're the most useless humans on earth.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Should Endorse Me . Tinubu Full Speech In Northern Elders Forum Kaduna by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
Really
Re: Atiku Should Endorse Me . Tinubu Full Speech In Northern Elders Forum Kaduna by SteveDGreat: 4:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
VTJN:

If you watch the video, you wont want this man to become your president
Re: Atiku Should Endorse Me . Tinubu Full Speech In Northern Elders Forum Kaduna by VTJN(m): 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
SteveDGreat:

If you watch the video, you wont want this man to become your president
sadly this man is your next president bro

1 Like

Re: Atiku Should Endorse Me . Tinubu Full Speech In Northern Elders Forum Kaduna by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
And it's very amusing how APC stalwarts sat in the front with the aim of initiating a round of applause whenever he completes a sentence. And on each occasion they initiated an applause, nobody in the rest of the audience bothered to join them as they clearly see a man who was struggling and suffering to stand and read
Re: Atiku Should Endorse Me . Tinubu Full Speech In Northern Elders Forum Kaduna by drlateef: 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
This is the greatest speech i have listened to by any presidential candidate in Nigeria. It shows Tinubu has loads of ideas for moving Nigeria forward. Atiku should just bow out of this race, so that we can deal with few remnants of zombidiots remaining. They will never stop wailing even after losing the election. They will start shouting biafla upandan. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Should Endorse Me . Tinubu Full Speech In Northern Elders Forum Kaduna by GoldSantana: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
Great speech... I'm inspired.

(1) (Reply)

Extra: Atiku Suffers Gaffe, Says ‘vote For A… I Mean Pdp’ / The Implicating Silence Of Obi, Intellectuals, And Other Igbo Politicians. / South South Poll Results By Bantupage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.