Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,882 members, 7,879,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:21 AM

My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife (65885 Views)

My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Megabig: 4:29am On Oct 19, 2022
That woman should be careful, she is probably dating a murderer, how can you get erection when your wife is in real pain?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by henrimoto(m): 4:42am On Oct 19, 2022
virginprincess:
Oga have concience na,two weeks is still very early,the woman hasn't even recover her blood and strength she loss during delivery yet you are already banging her at two weeks,nawa o,at least give her a space of two/three months to fully recover before you can think of sexing her.
... And you say you are a virgin princess. Hmnn...
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by adecz: 4:46am On Oct 19, 2022
2 weeks❓❓ shocked shocked shocked

Mr Man, you are too selfish and
insensitive❗️❗️

I have never heard of this before.

At this time, simple tears and soreness
from the child bearing process haven't
even healed.❌❌❌

1 month should be the shortest time.

You need your head checked for
such wickedness❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️☹️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by GloriousGbola: 4:48am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:
My wife put to bed 2 weeks ago.

My mother usually takes care of her but her aunty decided to come this time.

I usually have sex with my wife 2 weeks after she puts to bed. It pains her a little but I am very gentle with her. She knows I am not a cheating husband that is why.

this is obviously a fake story

there is NO way any HUMAN BEING will start having sex with his wife two weeks after she has put to bed
the baby will not even allow you sef.

it is not the stupidity of this trolling clout chasing post that is vexing - it is the click chaser that pushed this rubbish to FP.

because there are already a lot of stupid nigerian youths on the internet - and even more will validate this nonsese

2 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by cococandy(f): 4:56am On Oct 19, 2022
GloriousGbola:

this is obviously a fake story

there is NO way any HUMAN BEING will start having sex with his wife two weeks after she has put to bed
the baby will not even allow you sef.

it is not the stupidity of this trolling clout chasing post that is vexing - it is the click chaser that pushed this rubbish to FP.

because there are already a lot of stupid nigerian youths on the internet - and even more will validate this nonsese

Not to mention that in this weirdo’s imagination, it’s okay to force himself on a crying partner . Disgusting

pains her a little but I am very gentle with her. She knows I am not a cheating husband that is why.

Last night as I tried to make love to her, she was crying as usual.

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by sammhi(m): 4:58am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

I usually have sex with my wife 2 weeks after she puts to bed. It pains her a little but I am very gentle with her. She knows I am not a cheating husband that is why.

Last night as I tried to make love to her, she was crying as usual. Before you know it, her aunty started banging the door and was shouting that I want to kill my wife.

I felt so embarrassed and went tried to explain to her that it’s not so. She said if I try it again she will carry my wife and children back to the village and will return her bride price.

She asked me to wait for at least 4 months before I touch my wife again which I promised her I will as I did not want her to report to my wife’s family.

What can I do? I don’t want to cheat on my wife and I don’t want to disrespect my Inlaw by sending her away. She is a nice woman but she is making me uncomfortable in my own home.
Is this a Joke ?
If it simple stop it
How can U have sex to your wife n just two weeks after childbirth even when she is crying. Chai U are wicked
Will U die if U don't have sex ?
Disgusting

3 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Amayabor1: 4:59am On Oct 19, 2022
You are a very useless, self centered man without conscience.

I hope you have sustainable income to train the children you are producing? If not, go for family planning.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by cococandy(f): 4:59am On Oct 19, 2022
eeetuk:
MOM007:
"He even opened his smelly mouth to say thats how he usually do... She was crying as usual... Can you just imagine? "

I am crying as I am writing. This dude only married this woman for sex. That is why people have said Nigeria has no government. No civilized nation would have tolerated what this dude has done to his wife. None! I know she is poor---leaving her with no choice but tolerate this nonsense. May God help Nigerians .

EngGandalf:
You’re making love to your woman and she’s crying because of the pain… and you didn’t stop…. Like what are you thinking man? How does it sound to you. It’s just sex.. things are happening o
Mom007:

He even opened his smelly mouth to say thats how he usually do... She was crying as usual... Can you just imagine? shocked

But they say there’s nothing like marital rape. What’s the definition of this?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Bobbyjay001(m): 5:04am On Oct 19, 2022
Lalami3232:
grin grin grin grin
Oga I'm not here to advise you or tell you what to do. All I want to say is, my fellow nairalanders, say these words after me: I REFUSE TO BE POOR IN LIFE
Na poverty dey make people dey hear when your wife dey moan or cry for inside room. Una wey dey stay "face me I face you house" too dey like fvck and una preeq go big like Mallam kettle

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "if you dey poor for life nowadays, na your own doing. Oga/madam, go and learn programming and thank me later"

You fit mentor person for programming and which will you advise one to go for ad a newbie?
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by LINTUNE(m): 5:08am On Oct 19, 2022
Starz825:
Omooo
First of all, take down that picture..pls do grin

But guy you bad ooo ...
2 weeks
Na so your prick dey work...

Instead of you to put your brain to work on how the new baby is going to have a good life...
I
Guy fish, you full of shit man (no offense)

Obavoh...your name doesn't even sound Nigerian...
Sounds french from Benin republic
the guy is very stupid, seriously, I hate men like this..very selfish, it's their type that remain poor...why suffer your wife like this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by LINTUNE(m): 5:10am On Oct 19, 2022
U are a stupid , wicked and selfish man..abeg go and rest joor...ur wife don turn sextoy to u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by LastProphet: 5:11am On Oct 19, 2022
This is how you identify useless men with no sizeable ambition in life, all he has in his mind is sex. After my wife gave birth I left her for a year because I can't even imagine it. As you use to shout that men with side chicks are useless welcome to the real life

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by frozen70(f): 5:12am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

Last night as I tried to make love to her, she was crying as usual. Before you know it, her aunty started banging the door and was shouting that I want to kill my wife.

I felt so embarrassed and went tried to explain to her that it’s not so. She said if I try it again she will carry my wife and children back to the village and will return her bride price.

She asked me to wait for at least 4 months before I touch my wife again which I promised her I will as I did not want her to report to my wife’s family.

What can I do? I don’t want to cheat on my wife and I don’t want to disrespect my Inlaw by sending her away. She is a nice woman but she is making me uncomfortable in my own home.

Just two weeks you are already running out

You would have started from Labour room

Mtcheeew

3 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Obiorahpcfg: 5:17am On Oct 19, 2022
Your wife is senseless!!! At her age she is yet to understand that you are a murderer! A killer and a very wicked husband.

Bleeding after birth kills women faster and yet she allows you take that risk with her life. So you have the audacity to climb a bleeding woman and go have sex with her? A very fresh bleeding womb and vagina dt needs time to heal? O boy! You are a disgrace to humanity! So you can't hold body for five month! You are an idiot!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by MrMeth: 5:19am On Oct 19, 2022
Lalami3232:
grin grin grin grin
Oga I'm not here to advise you or tell you what to do. All I want to say is, my fellow nairalanders, say these words after me: I REFUSE TO BE POOR IN LIFE
Na poverty dey make people dey hear when your wife dey moan or cry for inside room. Una wey dey stay "face me I face you house" too dey like fvck and una preeq go big like Mallam kettle
Nice one

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "if you dey poor for life nowadays, na your own doing. Oga/madam, go and learn programming and thank me later"
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by hadex90(m): 5:24am On Oct 19, 2022
Lalami3232:
grin grin grin grin

hi please can you explain how money is made in programming. Plus which language will you recommend to learn first?
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by SolMaximus: 5:41am On Oct 19, 2022
test
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by SleepingDog: 5:42am On Oct 19, 2022
Well, I'm not married yet but my uncle's wife told me my uncle do made love to her two week after childbirth. Though it's too early to me. Atleast 3 months!
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by komanderz: 5:44am On Oct 19, 2022
Bros, that is too harsh. Pls, give the woman time to heal. We all have wives it's not done in 2weeks after child birth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Deeprooted: 5:47am On Oct 19, 2022
OP look for the nearest police station and tell them to lock you up.

I go come tell them why, tomorrow. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by lyricalz: 5:50am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

Na he goat you be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Dogios: 5:50am On Oct 19, 2022
Sincerely there are men sha…just 2 weeks? So you can’t let her recuperate for atleast 1month. I’m ashamed on your behalf. God forbid!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by kwasoly(m): 5:54am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

Be calming down now which one is you don't want to cheat on ur wife. Person just born 2weeks ur body dey do u anyhow?
Get conscience now if na you will u like it.
Put urself in her shoes allow her to heal biko, if possible next time join her in the labour room.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by gassbee: 5:55am On Oct 19, 2022
Just 2 weeks, someone dat has not fully healed, dem sopos use correct 2 by 2 flog sense into your head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by lukency(m): 5:57am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

lie, lie story for the oracles.
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by maziude: 6:00am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

Troll
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by saysugar(m): 6:02am On Oct 19, 2022
When you guys refuse to update, we have different types of sexing, Putin prick to Pucci isn’t the only way of sex, true lovers had many styles of sex,oral mouth bloww job is my sweetest style of sex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by blingxx(m): 6:03am On Oct 19, 2022
Slynation:
Baba even has the guts to say "she was crying as usual" how do you even get erection when your wife is crying... sad

The man is obviously capable of rape

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by rollywise(m): 6:09am On Oct 19, 2022
If you have been banging her two weeks after childbirth previously, you should know every childbirth is not same. The way they tear her in the first Will not be same with second. The healing time is also not same but you have a fixed two weeks to always meet her after delivery. Doctors recommend six weeks so wait bro. Give her four more weeks. And don't even think of cheating coz if you start your home is gone

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by fairygeh(f): 6:15am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

For the fact that your wife was even crying,you were not supposed to try to continue .
Selfish man
If you know you can't hold body ,go and buy all those artificial female toys to knack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by BRATISLAVA: 6:18am On Oct 19, 2022
Isn't this the guy with 6 children and no entertainment for miles?

If that is the aunt in question, and this isn't a troll account, she should sue you for that picture being broadcast.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday / My Quiet Peaceful Home And Reptiles!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.